NY Mayor Adams: “This is a place where every day you wake up, you could experience everything from a plane crashing into our Trade Center..."

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Imagine being a mayor of a large city and saying this in an interview. Absolutely not surprised that New York is in deep trouble and I saw him comparing himself to Jesus.

I want to laugh, I want to feel bad for him as he isn't the sharpest on his feet, but I cannot as I can't forget the images we say that day:

This is what is known in media parlance as a “softball” question, but Adams’ response made it more hard-hitting than anyone expected.

His first response was to use two words ― not one ― to describe the year and those words were “New York.”

Adams then took the occasion to extol the virtues of the Big Apple, but his example was, depending on your interpretation, unartful or just plain weird.

“This is a place where every day you wake up, you could experience everything from a plane crashing into our Trade Center to a person who’s celebrating a new business that’s open,” Adams said, before adding, “This is a very, very complicated city, and that’s why it’s the greatest city on the globe.”

It's also a sanctuary city where illegals are mounting up, breaking the New York City budget and pissing off constituent voters who are fed up with illegals taking precedent -- parks, community centers, hotels, food, clothing .. soiled with human defecation, trash and crime .. and the illegals gave Americans the middle finger and said "fuck you"

Never would've happened under Giuliani's watch.
Mayor Adams is using this as a reason NY is the greatest city on the globe? He was probably just looking for a comparable of extremes and this popped into his head first, but, I mean...

Watch this video of how that stupid mayor teaches you how to search your own home for handguns, etc., including pot paraphernalia even though he’s a pothead drug addict himself.
This is hilarious…

Imagine being a mayor of a large city and saying this in an interview. Absolutely not surprised that New York is in deep trouble and I saw him comparing himself to Jesus.

I want to laugh, I want to feel bad for him as he isn't the sharpest on his feet, but I cannot as I can't forget the images we say that day:

This is what is known in media parlance as a “softball” question, but Adams’ response made it more hard-hitting than anyone expected.

His first response was to use two words ― not one ― to describe the year and those words were “New York.”

Adams then took the occasion to extol the virtues of the Big Apple, but his example was, depending on your interpretation, unartful or just plain weird.

“This is a place where every day you wake up, you could experience everything from a plane crashing into our Trade Center to a person who’s celebrating a new business that’s open,” Adams said, before adding, “This is a very, very complicated city, and that’s why it’s the greatest city on the globe.”

He reminds me of the mayor of Paris who surrendered the city to the Nazis, then went on to become a collaborator himself.

When the feds inevitably take over NYC, Adams will be there to point out and round up all the members of the resistance (i.e. Trump supporters) to the fascists.

He reminds me of the mayor of Paris who surrendered the city to the Nazis, then went on to become a collaborator himself.

When the feds inevitably take over NYC, Adams will be there to point out and round up all the members of the resistance (i.e. Trump supporters) to the fascists.
Huh?

Well you know the left has been dying for a black Jesus so now we have one.

Forum List

Back