Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39

There's no such thing as Armageddon. There's the plain of Megiddo where the armies assembled under Vespasian and Titus in 66 AD.

How did the Mormons take up the Darbyite beliefs? They go against scripture in revelation and Daniel.
Rev 16:16-)this is coming.)- i am not Mormon, Mormons serve the non existent trinity god.

Please note----both Penelope and Surada INSIST
that there was a time in which DA JOOOOS were
the MAJORITY in both the UKRAINE and GREAT
MOTHER RUSSIA----for similar brilliant information visit your local chapter of AA ---and
your local methadone distribution center and your local mosque that serves muslims of southeast Asian populations (they use english
for the INSTRUCTIVE Khutbah Jumaat "sermons")

I have never said Jews were a majority in Russia.

I have never said Jews were a majority in Russia.
oh----ok----they just ran the place and owned the CAUCASUS
mountains ----in the form of the ancient fairy city KHAZARIA
which according to the islamo nazi version of history is the origin
of the KHAZARIAN JEWS who invaded muslim palestine. -----
I spent considerable time monitoring druggies

oh----ok----they just ran the place and owned the CAUCASUS
mountains ----in the form of the ancient fairy city KHAZARIA
which according to the islamo nazi version of history is the origin
of the KHAZARIAN JEWS who invaded muslim palestine. -----
I spent considerable time monitoring druggies

I think Jews were 2% of the population of Russia.

I think Jews were 2% of the population of Russia.
I wasn't discussing reality---I was referring to the grammar
secondary and medical school curriculum in UMMAH LAND
which has been shared with prison and red neck populations

I wasn't discussing reality---I was referring to the grammar
secondary and medical school curriculum in UMMAH LAND
which has been shared with prison and red neck populations

What does that have to do with Russian Jews?

What does that have to do with Russian Jews?
It relates to the Khazaria myth to which the jewish
emigration from Russia to Israel has been linked
in islamo nazi mediated grammar school material
in world wide UMMAH-LAND and in USA prisons
and methadone clinics.

It relates to the Khazaria myth to which the jewish
emigration from Russia to Israel has been linked
in islamo nazi mediated grammar school material
in world wide UMMAH-LAND and in USA prisons
and methadone clinics.

Who was the big researcher about the 13th tribe? I don't think it was Muslims.

your catechism whore taught you that the population of Russia and Ukraine was
"mainly jews"??? and jews attacked the eastern orthodox there?. Does the
pope know about this child abusing bitch?

Koestler was Jewish by birth, but he did not practise the religion. In an interview published in the British newspaper The Jewish Chronicle in 1950 he argued that Jews should either emigrate to Israel or assimilate completely into the majority cultures they lived in.

In The Thirteenth Tribe (1976) Koestler advanced a theory that Ashkenazi Jews are descended, not from the Israelites of antiquity, but from the Khazars, a Turkic people in the Caucasus that converted to Judaism in the 8th century and was later forced westwards. Koestler argued that a proof that Ashkenazi Jews have no biological connection to biblical Jews would remove the racial basis of European anti-Semitism.

Ezekiel 38-39 Gog Magog verses used to preach armageddon show alot of the players and events seen today regarding
Isis pilaging and Gog coming from the North down to Syria. PLAYERS LIKE Iran and Libya fighting Isis etc. But Preachers took the Liberty to assume and interpret how they would see it go down not what actually occured and is continuing to unfold.
Russia could make it's way into portions of Syria considered Israel in the Bible or into the Golan flushing out Isis but the verses never give a notion that Gog would forcefully battle Israelis, just that they'd make their way there. The Bible doesn't make it clear the borders we are discussing, ancient Israel or Present day or even future borders? With Russia you never know as Putin believes in changing borders and redesigning ownership.

You're too old to rely on mindless superstition.

Prophecies are conditional statements. Predictive prophecies explain what is on offer, not what has already been decided.

This dynamic is highlighted later in Jeremiah (ch. 26, to be exact). After having prophesied the destruction of the Temple—obviously not a popular position in Jerusalem—the priests, the prophets, and all the people condemn Jeremiah to death (vv. 7-9) because of his prediction of doom.

But then the elders of the land recall that Micah had predicted a similar fate for Jerusalem.

Who was the big researcher about the 13th tribe? I don't think it was Muslims.
A Sociologist named ?Kunstler who based a theory on the epic Poem
called approx. THE KUZAREE. Written in medieval muslim occupied
Spain by the poet Judah HaLevi
Koestler was Jewish by birth, but he did not practise the religion. In an interview published in the British newspaper The Jewish Chronicle in 1950 he argued that Jews should either emigrate to Israel or assimilate completely into the majority cultures they lived in.

In The Thirteenth Tribe (1976) Koestler advanced a theory that Ashkenazi Jews are descended, not from the Israelites of antiquity, but from the Khazars, a Turkic people in the Caucasus that converted to Judaism in the 8th century and was later forced westwards. Koestler argued that a proof that Ashkenazi Jews have no biological connection to biblical Jews would remove the racial basis of European anti-Semitism.
Koestler did not do "research"----he based his theory on an epic poem
written by a medieval jewish poet living in TOLEDO--muslim controlled SPAIN----something like 12 th century AD. The ' KUZAREE ' ---Judah
Halevi. He did his writing in both arabic and hebrew (which islamic medical
school graduates assure me means he was a MUSLIM --sic ----like the famous
jew who embraced islam and THEN became a doctor---MAIMONIDES)
Koestler thought he had a way of getting the jews out of the AUTO DE FE that so excited the jelly-bean set. It didn't work. Knowing about and reading
the KUZAREE is not research. The poem is not even arcane-----to the non-jelly bean set

A Sociologist named ?Kunstler who based a theory on the epic Poem
called approx. THE KUZAREE. Written in medieval muslim occupied
Spain by the poet Judah HaLevi

Koestler did not do "research"----he based his theory on an epic poem
written by a medieval jewish poet living in TOLEDO--muslim controlled SPAIN----something like 12 th century AD. The ' KUZAREE ' ---Judah
Halevi. He did his writing in both arabic and hebrew (which islamic medical
school graduates assure me means he was a MUSLIM --sic ----like the famous
jew who embraced islam and THEN became a doctor---MAIMONIDES)
Koestler thought he had a way of getting the jews out of the AUTO DE FE that so excited the jelly-bean set. It didn't work. Knowing about and reading
the KUZAREE is not research. The poem is not even arcane-----to the non-jelly bean set

There was another guy who wrote What Price Israel.. Alfred Lillienthal. He lectured in Arabia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back