The federal government should have NOTHING to do with student loans

Sorry but when only the wealthy can afford to attend the games, I don't care how good the games are. I never begrudge the well to do the ability to enjoy their wealth and have no animosity toward the rich. And if Ivy League colleges want to charge pro prices for their tickets then oh well.

But a state university should be affordable to most tax payers in all aspects including sports tickets. Again those huge sports revenues don't seem to be translating to better, more affordable education do they.

Which play are you referring to as "greatest"?

You do realize that this is done by private entities and posted on the internet?

You have obviously never attended the Iron Bowl between Auburn and Alabama. The greatest play in college football history took place in that game. The second greatest play occurred less than 2 weeks before that in the same stadium.

Ok Admiral, what is this "greatest play" to which you refer? Running the missed field goal back?

They should be like any other loan. PERIOD.

CAR, CREDIT CARD, PERSONAL LOAN, HOUSE, BOAT, MOTORCYCLE, PAYDAY ADVANCE.

ANYTHING.

The loans should have zero to do with the FED.
This is the bio of the Columbia spokesperson supporting Hamas Terrorism. PhD student.

Democrats say we must pay her tuition.

1715022517812.jpeg

Sorry but when only the wealthy can afford to attend the games, I don't care how good the games are. I never begrudge the well to do the ability to enjoy their wealth and have no animosity toward the rich. And if Ivy League colleges want to charge pro prices for their tickets then oh well.

But a state university should be affordable to most tax payers in all aspects including sports tickets. Again those huge sports revenues don't seem to be translating to better, more affordable education do they.
I am far from wealthy and paid $700 for two tickets. I saved my money all year. It was also a bucket list for me especially after I almost died twice last year.

The government has a vested interest in an educated workforce and population in general. If anything, there should be more aid for studies and training for everything from truck driving to astronomy; from AI to X-Ray tech.

Only fools think we need less skilled people in the workforce.
All while you clowns open the border to millions of illiterate peasants. Do you folks even think before you post?

These so-called centers of higher learning should be on the hook for every loan. They'd damn sure change their admissions standards if it was going to cost them for admitting people who won't succeed. As it stands the government having a part of this process encourages universities to simply admit anyone as their money is guaranteed.

All while you clowns open the border to millions of illiterate peasants. Do you folks even think before you post?
Illiterate Peasants? The border to Mississippi has always been open.
These so-called centers of higher learning should be on the hook for every loan. They'd damn sure change their admissions standards if it was going to cost them for admitting people who won't succeed. As it stands the government having a part of this process encourages universities to simply admit anyone as their money is guaranteed.
Well, if you’d look at what I wrote earlier in this thread, that is addressed. Loans are not the way to go here.

Forum List

Back