Biden cancels student debt of Minneapolis mayor who makes $141,000 a year!!!

Yes, he voted for Biden, he will again, and he has the nerve to come in here and complain about him. Total fool.
People who aren't affected by the economy, who have enough so that spikes in prices don't affect them, can demonize a guy like Trump while feigning dissatisfaction with an America hater like Biden...and never take a real stand because they are "independent".

No comment on your beloved piece of shit using his power to unilaterally forgive debt and place it on the backs of taxpayers, all while defying a direct Supreme Court ruling. Shocking! 🤡
No comment? Why not? I have commented many times. My kids did it the old fashioned way, with large scholarship and grants based on academic testing and achievement, plus working their way through with PJ and I, only supplementing. College wasn't supposed to be a good time on somebody else's dime. They were both college debt free within 3 months of graduation and hired in their respective career fields, after getting degrees and accreditations in demand in the marketplace, where they lived, not even having to relocate. We will not be seeing a benefit of any debt forgiveness, as we handled debt correctly from the start.

No comment? Why not? I have commented many times. My kids did it the old fashioned way, with large scholarship and grants based on academic testing and achievement, plus working their way through with PJ and I, only supplementing. College wasn't supposed to be a good time on somebody else's dime. They were both college debt free within 3 months of graduation and hired in their respective career fields, after getting degrees and accreditations in demand in the marketplace, where they lived, not even having to relocate. We will not be seeing a benefit of any debt forgiveness, as we handled debt correctly from the start.

Sounds like you were Joe's bitch then. :dunno: Go vote for him again. :auiqs.jpg:

And, of course, he didn't cover up the payment at all, nor cook any books, nor break any law.
WRONG. 34 FELONY COUNTS, found guilty in a court before 12 jurors of his peers, listening to all evidence presented by prosecution and defense, presided over by a judge in good standing before the bar and the judicial system of New York, where the defendant lived and conducted business, while committing his crimes.

You are just a trumpian, so have no respect for the law, unless applied to middle and lower income classes.

Sounds like you were Joe's bitch then. :dunno: Go vote for him again. :auiqs.jpg:
I will. Where do you want me to send your KY Jelly you are going to need when you are caught for your crimes? People with no respect for the law, always get caught breaking it, sooner or later.

I will. Where do you want me to send your KY Jelly you are going to need when you are caught for your crimes? People with no respect for the law, always get caught breaking it, sooner or later.

You're nothing but a boot licking, brown shirt moron. I'm sure you'd be at the front of the line sending your fellow citizens to prison camps because it was 'the law' that told you it was the 'right' thing to do. Was 'the law' right when it enforced slavery too. You're just an ignorant lemming, just like the people who allowed the holocaust to occur. You'd stand there and salute them as long as they were the ones with the 'authority', complete moral bankruptcy.

WRONG. 34 FELONY COUNTS, found guilty in a court before 12 jurors of his peers, listening to all evidence presented by prosecution and defense, presided over by a judge in good standing before the bar and the judicial system of New York, where the defendant lived and conducted business, while committing his crimes.

You are just a trumpian, so have no respect for the law, unless applied to middle and lower income classes.
And you are just a brownshirt masquerading as an independent, with no understanding of the law except as it can be abused to serve your evil master against his political opponents.
What judge in good standing, he clearly had conflicts of interest and violated ethics.
New York is a cesspool of lawbreaking and America hating kooks.

You're nothing but a boot licking, brown shirt moron. I'm sure you'd be at the front of the line sending your fellow citizens to prison camps because it was 'the law' that told you it was the 'right' thing to do. Was 'the law' right when it enforced slavery too. You're just an ignorant lemming, just like the people who allowed the holocaust to occur. You'd stand there and salute them as long as they were the ones with the 'authority', complete moral bankruptcy.
You are just a sanctimonious criminal, waiting for your trial, as you have no respect for the law, simply following your Orange God. I simply do not support the criminal class as you do.

You are just a sanctimonious criminal, waiting for your trial, as you have no respect for the law, simply following your Orange God. I simply do not support the criminal class as you do.

See? Just as I predicted, you're willing to throw anyone in prison that doesn't agree with you. Corrupt piece of shit to the core. 🤡

And the comment that you don't support the criminal class is hilarious... you expose your retardation daily. :rofl:

And you are just a brownshirt masquerading as an independent, with no understanding of the law except as it can be abused to serve your evil master against his political opponents.
What judge in good standing, he clearly had conflicts of interest and violated ethics.
New York is a cesspool of lawbreaking and America hating kooks.
If you don't like or agree with the legal system, feel free to immigrate. Show some balls and stand up for your beliefs, instead of just whining (all mouth) at people that support this country, with it's laws, courts, legal system and constitution. Russia, seems a good option for you.

If you don't like or agree with the legal system, feel free to immigrate. Show some balls and stand up for your beliefs, instead of just whining (all mouth) at people that support this country, with it's laws, courts, legal system and constitution. Russia, seems a good option for you.

Tell that to your boy Bidumb who keeps ignoring the Supreme Court to transfer debt to the American taxpayer. I honestly can't wait until his criminal activities are formally confirmed so I can rub your face in it.

Tell that to your boy Bidumb who keeps ignoring the Supreme Court to transfer debt to the American taxpayer. I honestly can't wait until his criminal activities are formally confirmed so I can rub your face in it.
Write us letter from your new homeland, comrade.

Forum List

Back