Biden cancels student debt of Minneapolis mayor who makes $141,000 a year!!!

You're nothing but a boot licking, brown shirt moron. I'm sure you'd be at the front of the line sending your fellow citizens to prison camps because it was 'the law' that told you it was the 'right' thing to do. Was 'the law' right when it enforced slavery too. You're just an ignorant lemming, just like the people who allowed the holocaust to occur. You'd stand there and salute them as long as they were the ones with the 'authority', complete moral bankruptcy.

If you don't like or agree with the legal system, feel free to immigrate. Show some balls and stand up for your beliefs, instead of just whining (all mouth) at people that support this country, with it's laws, courts, legal system and constitution. Russia, seems a good option for you.
Hahahahaha being lectured on showing my beliefs by a full-time fencesitter. That is hilarious.
I totally support the laws of this country and their consistent implementation. You on the other hand, are really starting to show some true colors now....all commie.

I'm not going anywhere, and not a damn thing you can do about it. :itsok:

And as usual, nothing to say about corrupt Bidumb. 🤡
So, stay and whine, your dislike for our laws, courts and juries, until you have the balls to go someplace you consider better, or are caught breaking our laws, if you haven't already been caught, before. You seem like the criminal type, to me.

So, stay and whine, your dislike for our laws, courts and juries, until you have the balls to go someplace you consider better, or are caught breaking our laws, if you haven't already been caught, before. You seem like the criminal type, to me.

Where did I say I disliked our laws, courts, and juries? I didn't, so don't bother even looking. I dislike abuse and corruption of our laws, courts, and juries, you're the commie that loves the administration you voted for doing just that. 🤡

And what a stupid comment, what does a 'criminal type' seem like? :laughing0301:

Where did I say I disliked our laws, courts, and juries? I didn't, so don't bother even looking. I dislike abuse and corruption of our laws, courts, and juries, you're the commie that loves the administration you voted for doing just that. 🤡

And what a stupid comment, what does a 'criminal type' seem like? :laughing0301:
So, you have come around to team trump losing all those 60 something appeals in courts across the country was legal and just, as team trump had no unimpeachable evidence, there was anything wrong withe the election in 2020.

You obviously have no problem with the Supreme Court decision that the Texas AG and the State of Texas had no standing, to bring suit supporting team trump, against any other state for the laws of that state, and way they conducted the 2020 election, even though Trump lost in the states he was trying to sue.

I am glad, you support the laws preventing people, or even multibillion dollar news/entertainment companies from smearing and defame people or small companies with false attacks and lies, they know to be unfounded. So much for FOX vs Dominion and Trump vs E Jean Carroll, and Alex Jones vs Sandy Hook Families.

I am positive we both agree on the guilty verdict of Hunter and expect him to get the same punishment as any other person with no prior criminal record and no injuries during the short period, he actually had the gun, he illegally and inaccurately filled out the forms for.

So, you have come around to team trump losing all those 60 something appeals in courts across the country was legal and just, as team trump had no unimpeachable evidence, there was anything wrong withe the election in 2020.

You obviously have no problem with the Supreme Court decision that the Texas AG and the State of Texas had no standing, to bring suit supporting team trump, against any other state for the laws of that state, and way they conducted the 2020 election, even though Trump lost in the states he was trying to sue.

I am glad, you support the laws preventing people, or even multibillion dollar news/entertainment companies from smearing and defame people or small companies with false attacks and lies, they know to be unfounded. So much for FOX vs Dominion and Trump vs E Jean Carroll, and Alex Jones vs Sandy Hook Families.

I am positive we both agree on the guilty verdict of Hunter and expect him to get the same punishment as any other person with no prior criminal record and no injuries during the short period, he actually had the gun, he illegally and inaccurately filled out the forms for.

:cuckoo:

So, you either believe and are willing to act in reliance on our system of justice, or you aren't. If you don't support the system of laws, our courts, our law enforcement organizations, you really should consider immigrating to a country of your liking.

So, you either believe and are willing to act in reliance on our system of justice, or you aren't. If you don't support the system of laws, our courts, our law enforcement organizations, you really should consider immigrating to a country of your liking.
We trust Supreme Court justice, either way a decision goes.

Our laws and courts are being abused and corrupted by the party and administration you vote for, end of story.

I'll come collect your tears when our justice system corrects what a corrupt NY judge, DA, AG, and courtroom did.

Forum List

Back