NYPD cop sues after allegedly called racial slur at US Open

Do people have a "first amendment right" to use the n word?

They do.

What the heck is going on? Call a brother the n word and get them 2 million, really?

It's opportunism born of the control of language via enforced political correctness, a concept created by the Democrats that has no legal status. One of several MOs intended to slowly carve away at the 1st Amendment.

In other news, remember the kid who was punished for chewing his Pop-Tart into the shape of a pistol? The kid who was punished for liking a picture of a gun on Facebook? The girl who was given in-school suspension for saying "Bless you!" to a student in class who sneezed?

They use fear of punishment to accomplish behavior modification and supplant Constitutional rights. Plans within plans.

Do people have a "first amendment right" to use the n word?

They do.

What the heck is going on? Call a brother the n word and get them 2 million, really?

It's opportunism born of the control of language via enforced political correctness, a concept created by the Democrats that has no legal status. One of several MOs intended to slowly carve away at the 1st Amendment.

In other news, remember the kid who was punished for chewing his Pop-Tart into the shape of a pistol? The kid who was punished for liking a picture of a gun on Facebook? The girl who was given in-school suspension for saying "Bless you!" to a student in class who sneezed?

They use fear of punishment to accomplish behavior modification and supplant Constitutional rights. Plans within plans.
I don't believe that in this situation it is a first amendment issue. Again, private companies are not covered under the first amendment.

Cop was off duty, went to a place of business, someone employed there called him the n-word. Yep, I say he has a case.

Cop was off duty, went to a place of business, someone employed there called him the n-word. Yep, I say he has a case.
What law was broken?

I thought that blacks used the word all the time.

Is this a case of breaking the law of thou shalt not hurt feelings?

What law was broken?

Business can't discriminate based on race.

How is calling him the n word discrimination? Insulting perhaps, but how did the one black man discriminate against the other? Did he allow white people to drive through and not the black people?

What law was broken?

How is calling him the n word discrimination? Insulting perhaps, but how did the one black man discriminate against the other? Did he allow white people to drive through and not the black people?

Calling your black patrons racial epithets is discrimination.

5 Lessons on Customer Discrimination

“Any time an establishment calls someone a racial slur when they get into a fight,” says Smith, it is discrimination. “Or if they treat people differently – I’ve seen cases in stores where racial profiling has occurred. African-Americans have been followed around the store, whereas white patrons have not,” says Smith.

What law was broken?

“Any time an establishment calls someone a racial slur when they get into a fight,” says Smith, it is discrimination. “Or if they treat people differently – I’ve seen cases in stores where racial profiling has occurred. African-Americans have been followed around the store, whereas white patrons have not,” says Smith.
A blog interpretation.

When do I get to sue the message board when called a cracker or I am implied to be a neo-Nazi?

What law was broken?

A blog interpretation.

When do I get to sue the message board when called a cracker or I am implied to be a neo-Nazi?

No, it's a lawyer from Fox Business. What do you have?

EDIT: Oh, to your last point, this board is not your employer or are you a customer of it, cracker.

Last edited:
What law was broken?

Holy crap. How about u give us an example of WHAT would be discrimination.

What law was broken?

Lawsuit against a company....people can sue for anything.

What law was broken?

Holy crap. How about u give us an example of WHAT would be discrimination.
Not affording the same service to a person because they are white.

What law was broken?

How was he discriminated against? Because the black guy didn't call a white guy the n word?

What law was broken?

Lawsuit against a company....people can sue for anything.
Of course, and we are discussing what we believe to be the merits of this case.

What law was broken?

How was he discriminated against? Because the black guy didn't call a white guy the n word?

Hey, guess what, next time you're manning the cash register at McDonald's call the next black guy the n-word and then when McDonald's fires you, go right ahead and sue them for wrongful termination and try to convince anyone you didn't discriminate against that customer.

What law was broken?

Hey, guess what, next time you're manning the cash register at McDonald's call the next black guy the n-word and then when McDonald's fires you, go right ahead and sue them for wrongful termination and try to convince anyone you didn't discriminate against that customer.
Why would I do that? I am not rude or crude and I am not black. Why do you make idiotic scenarios. The OP, if we go with what you are saying, describes yet another black on black crime.

Maybe the two brothers got together and concocted the whole thing to stick it to the man.

What law was broken?

Why would I do that? I am not rude or crude and I am not black. Why do you make idiotic scenarios. The OP, if we go with what you are saying, describes yet another black on black crime.

Maybe the two brothers got together and concocted the whole thing to stick it to the man.

Who said you are black? I'm just saying, if you call customers a racial epithet it's discrimination and either grounds for your employer to be sued or them to fire you.

What law was broken?

A blog interpretation.

EDIT: Oh, to your last point, this board is not your employer or are you a customer of it, cracker.
According to you morons you just broke a law on discrimination. this board is certainly a private enterprise to which I contribute with my posts. So you sir are guilty of discrimination just as if I had used the n word.

A blog interpretation.

According to you morons you just broke a law on discrimination. this board is certainly a private enterprise to which I contribute with my posts. So you sir are guilty of discrimination just as if I had used the n word.

Maybe read my post that you quoted, dingbat.

Forum List

Back