NYPD cop sues after allegedly called racial slur at US Open

What law was broken?

I thought that blacks used the word all the time.

Is this a case of breaking the law of thou shalt not hurt feelings?

Business can't discriminate based on race.
How was he discriminated against? Because the black guy didn't call a white guy the n word?

Hey, guess what, next time you're manning the cash register at McDonald's call the next black guy the n-word and then when McDonald's fires you, go right ahead and sue them for wrongful termination and try to convince anyone you didn't discriminate against that customer.
Why would I do that? I am not rude or crude and I am not black. Why do you make idiotic scenarios. The OP, if we go with what you are saying, describes yet another black on black crime.

Maybe the two brothers got together and concocted the whole thing to stick it to the man.

Who said you are black? I'm just saying, if you call customers a racial epithet it's discrimination and either grounds for your employer to be sued or them to fire you.
You damn well know what you meant quit trying to be cute.

Blacks call black the n word all the time, on TV, in movies, in songs etc. This case will go no where. The man was not discriminated against his feelings were hurt by another brother.

Business can't discriminate based on race.
How was he discriminated against? Because the black guy didn't call a white guy the n word?

Hey, guess what, next time you're manning the cash register at McDonald's call the next black guy the n-word and then when McDonald's fires you, go right ahead and sue them for wrongful termination and try to convince anyone you didn't discriminate against that customer.
Why would I do that? I am not rude or crude and I am not black. Why do you make idiotic scenarios. The OP, if we go with what you are saying, describes yet another black on black crime.

Maybe the two brothers got together and concocted the whole thing to stick it to the man.

Who said you are black? I'm just saying, if you call customers a racial epithet it's discrimination and either grounds for your employer to be sued or them to fire you.
You damn well know what you meant quit trying to be cute.

Blacks call black the n word all the time, on TV, in movies, in songs etc. This case will go no where. The man was not discriminated against his feelings were hurt by another brother.

“Sorry, I can't let you in," the attendant, Shameka Brown allegedly said. "Cause you are a n-----.”

Yeah, sorry, I think the guy has a case.

Forum List

Back