NYPD Sergeant Throws Semen on His Crush

He needs to immediately claim he is transgender but likes women....and was unsure how lesbians flirt.

NYPD Sergeant Throws Semen on His Crush -- NYMag
Hypothetically, if I did something like toss semen on someone they'd probably charge me with sexual assault, I'd probably get convicted, and they would probably have me on a sex offender registry for the commensurate duration.
Everybody suffers more than cops as usual.

My first question was, "His semen?" :)

Seminal fluid.
Jizz
Love nectar
Man chowda
Spunk....

Understand now?

Sometimes I am reminded that we really are just a bunch of great apes walking around in fabric. We have this massive body of social constructs that affects our behavior, but underneath it all, some of us just like to throw our body fluids around. But some apes are not expected to behave this way...

Sometimes I am reminded that we really are just a bunch of great apes walking around in fabric. We have this massive body of social constructs that affects our behavior, but underneath it all, some of us just like to throw our body fluids around. But some apes are not expected to behave this way...

Understand that the Ideological Left rests entirely upon Relativism.

In short Relativism rejects the objectivity that is essential to truth. This such provides that the individual saddled with such can only reason at the lowest threshold... This these creatures barely qualify for humanity.

They are in truth a substandard variant of humanity... OKA: Sub-Human.

Forum List

Back