NYPD violates 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Amendments in one swoop.

Will you help organize with us to defend this man in NYC?

• I would if I lived nearby.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I wouldn't if I lived nearby.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I will since I live nearby

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will not, even though I live nearby.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will, and I live far away!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/03/justice/new-york-choke-hold-death-cameraman/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The NYPD murdered a man, violating the 8th Amendment of Cruel and Unusual Punishment, while also denying him due Process guaranteed by the 5th, 6th and 7th Amendments.

Furthermore, the REPORTER who exposed this crime, was targeted by the NYPD, this is violation of the Free Press, the 1st Amendment. And they also searched him unreasonably, with no probable cause, a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Then they charged him for illegally carrying a handgun --- a violation of the Second Amendment, the Constitution is his permit.

Then they charged him for possessing marijuana, a violation of the 9th Amendment --- the right to intoxicate yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/03/justice/new-york-choke-hold-death-cameraman/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Without a doubt, these NYPD officers have forsaken their Oath to the Constitution; they who forsake the law praise the wicked, and those who keep the law resist them.

Get ready for a major event where both Libertarians and Progressives will unite (quite rare), the organizing is already in the works among us, will Neocons stand with us?

You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

Last edited:
You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

You should join in with halznut and lakhota

Why, I just called like I saw it, if you have a problem with that, well, that's your problem isn't it?

Why, I just called like I saw it, if you have a problem with that, well, that's your problem isn't it?

And the targeting of a man who reported their act, as well the gun charge?

The police protect and defend. Don't judge them. Next time your ass is in jam call Mother Teresa.

:mad:

Have a couple of huge guys sit on you while prone and see how long you can breathe. You can talk during exhalation. Inhalation is harder every breath due to compression of thoracic cavity, prone position, and compression of the throat.

He shouldn't have resisted the arrest, however they piled him quickly and didn't give him a chance to comply, which is especially gutless seeing there were a lot of cops there.

:eusa_pray:

One slime bag dead, one slime bag in jail........GOOD!

You truly are a One Per Center.

May the Lord have mercy on you.

The upstanding citizen tangles with the police and gets dead? He got what he deserved.

The second upstanding citizen has warrants and wants his 15 minutes of fame on YouTube? A stolen gun? Really?

The cops relieved us of two stupid people......

One slime bag dead, one slime bag in jail........GOOD!

The upstanding citizen tangles with the police and gets dead? He got what he deserved.

The second upstanding citizen has warrants and wants his 15 minutes of fame on YouTube? A stolen gun? Really?

If you consider those cops upstanding, those two men are Saints.

The cops did their job!

The cops did their job!

So did SS agents. They were convicted and hanged.

'Resisting arrest' is a fairly ambiguous phrase these days.

For some officers, that means that you kept looking at them.

And the targeting of a man who reported their act, as well the gun charge?

FFS they didn't target him. He was illegally carrying a gun. They didn't even know he had filmed the event until later. I dunno know about the guy who died. I am not commenting on that. Quit spreading conspiracy crap.

Last edited:
The police protect and defend. Don't judge them. Next time your ass is in jam call Mother Teresa.

If the police wont stop choking you even though you indicate that you cannot breath, then that is manslaughter if not murder.

How the hell is that protecting anyone? The dude was selling contraband cigarettes for Christs sake; who got hurt from that? The city and state tax coffers that's who.

So the police merely protect the government while they can kill anyone else with impunity? Is that your call here?

Forum List

Back