NYT: 'Speculation Swirls About What Hit Trump. An Analysis Suggests It was a Bullet'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Maybe this will put the conspiracy to bed, but I doubt it.
One of the videos at the link, shows where the bullet they believed that clipped Trump's ear, ended up hitting in the bleachers. Very interesting.

One Bullet’s Path Toward Trump​

1722021164980.png

An absence of medical records or official accounts has stirred confusion, but a Times video and trajectory analysis indicates a bullet, NOT debris, wounded the former president.

Nearly two weeks after the assassination attempt on former President Donald J. Trump, there’s still no official report from the Trump campaign or from state or federal governments about what caused the wound on his right ear.

This lack of clarity has left the issue unsettled and fueled speculation online about whether he was hit by a bullet or shrapnel — or perhaps something else.

But a detailed analysis of bullet trajectories, footage, photos and audio by The New York Times strongly suggests Mr. Trump was grazed by the first of eight bullets fired by the gunman, Thomas Crooks. Subsequent bullets wounded two rally goers and killed a third.

Last edited:

An absence of medical records or official accounts has stirred confusion, but a Times video and trajectory analysis indicates a bullet, NOT debris, wounded the former president.

Well, we know it wasn't a marshmallow......intricate FBI analysis determined that.

One of the videos at the link, shows where the bullet they believed that clipped Trump's ear, ended up hitting in the bleachers. Very interesting.

One Bullet’s Path Toward Trump​

View attachment 984664

quotes:
Nearly two weeks after the assassination attempt on former President Donald J. Trump, there’s still no official report from the Trump campaign or from state or federal governments about what caused the wound on his right ear.

What has helped stoke confusion is that Mr. Trump himself has said he was hit by a bullet, but his campaign has not released any official medical reports, nor has Mr. Trump’s current physician weighed in.

Instead, the campaign has posted a memo from Mr. Trump’s former White House physician, Ronny L. Jackson, now a Texas congressman and outspoken ally of the former president, that says he was struck by a bullet on his right ear.

The Secret Service, which was responsible for the security at the event, has declined to comment.

The F.B.I. said it was examining numerous metal fragments found near the stage to determine whether a bullet — or pieces of it — had grazed Mr. Trump’s head, bloodying his ear.

NYT uses a PAYWALL.

Here's the article that I can actually READ IT:

In some ways it doesn't matter. But An investigation is ongoing to determine exactly what happened. It's what law Enforcement agencies do.

Which is all well and fine but it's not really news. It's an internal investigation that while will happen really isn't all that important there either.

He was shot at and what hit him really isn't that important.

Which is all well and fine but it's not really news. It's an internal investigation that while will happen really isn't all that important there either.

He was shot at and what hit him really isn't that important.

Exactly. Shrapnel or bullet, the bottom line is an assassin tried to take Trump's life.

Suit yourself.
Forget Lyndsey "Our Lady of the Carolinas" Graham and his attacks on the FBI. He and others want a Trump narrative based on myth creation -- not on facts.

"Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims..."

"The FBI's Shooting Reconstruction Team continues to examine evidence from the scene, including bullet fragments, and the investigation remains ongoing."

Exactly. Shrapnel or bullet, the bottom line is an assassin tried to take Trump's life.

Then why attack the FBI investigation?

"Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims..."

"The FBI's Shooting Reconstruction Team continues to examine evidence from the scene, including bullet fragments, and the investigation remains ongoing."

Then why attack the FBI investigation?

I'm not attacking anyone. This is just preliminary evidence, and more than likely, it will be similar to what the FBI will conclude. I post it, because there's been this mad rush from your side of the aisle to suggest Trump is either faking or exaggerating his injury.

I'm not attacking anyone. This is just preliminary evidence, and more than likely, it will be similar to what the FBI will conclude. I post it, because there's been this mad rush from your side of the aisle to suggest Trump is either faking or exaggerating his injury.
My side?

LOL

I started threads and posted facts. What others say in jest and mockery is won them. You people and your cult are adamant before all of the facts are in.

Forum List

Back