Oakland At Seattle

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Well...with Seattle reportardly trading away Lynch and Wilson being nobody but Carroll's "nigga" we have to face the juggarnot that is the Oakland Raiders.

Wilson is lying through his teeth claiming the locker room has never been better.

"Never" Russell???? How about after that little blowout against Denver last February ???

Making sense out of what should happen in the NFL is getting hard to phathom as Seattle smashed the Redskins a lot harder than THAT score indicated IN DC !!! Yet the supposedly hapless Skins spanked the Cowgirls convincingly right under thier owner's skybox ...the same Dallas team that beat the Hawks in what used to be the hardest place to come into an escape with a "W".

Wilson played like doggy doo in most of the game in Carolina except for the last drive where he came from behind like a cross between John Holmes and a brain surgeon.... Dissecting one of the better defenses with the Seahawks on his back using up 3 minutes and 15 seconds of the last four minutes of the game.

So I have no idea what to expect Sunday in the Clink.

Several of the previously injured Seahawks will probably be playing with more still to show up the next week and the one after that. One of those returning will be the starting Center.

Oddness over at the most popular Raiders MB."raiderfans.net". Not a single thread about Sunday's matchup. Talk about a fanbase that has completely lost interest. Winless will do that for you.

I'm not saying that the Hawks are not taking the Raiders seriously but Carroll offered the Marysville-Pillchuck football team the VMack, TheHawks practice facility, to practice in to lift their spirits after the recent shootings there this last week.

Nice jesture but what about the devastation the Raiders have been through this season? Shouldn't the Hawks be offering Oakland the same thing?

Pete Carrol is doing what he does best, destroying a winning team.

He is reportedly trading Marshawn Lynch to Oakland?? Talk about boneheaded moves!! :lol:

If that trade goes through, I predict the SeaPigeons will lose to Oakland.

:rofl:

He is reportedly trading Marshawn Lynch to Oakland?? Talk about boneheaded moves!! :lol:

The key word is "reportedly".

There have been a lot of idiots "reporting" on the Seahawks recently.

Blaming Seattle's "demise" prematurely on Pete Carroll is stupid.

Yes one could say the St Louis game had a fake punt and a fake fair catch signal that the team was not prepared for. I'll agree that Carroll should be held responsible for those two plays. Knowing he had MANY replacements with little to none experience in on special teams they should have been warned by the coaches to expect those possibilities. Carroll is reponsible for what his coaches do or do not do.

Blaming him for what happened in San Diego and the Dallas games is retarded. I can come up with the usual suspect excuses as I always do with a loss but Carroll isn't among them in those two games.

The Hawks should be 7-3 before they have to play another strong opponent. Many if not all of the better injured players will be back by then. Let's relax and see what the NFC West looks like in three weeks before we write off the Hawks for the 2014 season.

The key word is "reportedly".

There have been a lot of idiots "reporting" on the Seahawks recently.

Blaming Seattle's "demise" prematurely on Pete Carroll is stupid.

Yes one could say the St Louis game had a fake punt and a fake fair catch signal that the team was not prepared for. I'll agree that Carroll should be held responsible for those two plays. Knowing he had MANY replacements with little to none experience in on special teams they should have been warned by the coaches to expect those possibilities. Carroll is reponsible for what his coaches do or do not do.

Blaming him for what happened in San Diego and the Dallas games is retarded. I can come up with the usual suspect excuses as I always do with a loss but Carroll isn't among them in those two games.

The Hawks should be 7-3 before they have to play another strong opponent. Many if not all of the better injured players will be back by then. Let's relax and see what the NFC West looks like in three weeks before we write off the Hawks for the 2014 season.

have to disagree about blaming him for the loss to san diego.rushing Lynch only SIX times!!!!! Lynch was pissed about that making it clear he thought he was underused rightly so.

Its retarded to blame him for anything else though. He can only try so hard to get players to come out and play hard.Thats not his fault if the players plau with no heart like they have the past month.FINALLY realsing the season was on the line,the defense FINALLY decided to show up sunday and play with passion.Now if wilson can finally get his act together.

May I say respectfully that youz guys are fuckin crazy as coots.

Lynch didn't get on the field much in SD because our defense couldn't get off the field...Dallas tried the same tactic. We wasted a few running plays on that worthless Harvin who managed to lose several yards near the goal line THEN a deep handoff to Lynch when nobody was blocking and we gave up a safety.

At least TRY to pretend you know what you are mumbling about !!!!

Still concerned that the Raider's fans are not posting anything about the up and coming matchup in Seattle.

If a tree fell on the moon does it make a sound?

If a game was played in Seattle and no Raiders fans cared does the outcome count in Oakland?

This and more questions linger till Sunday.

Still concerned that the Raider's fans are not posting anything about the up and coming matchup in Seattle.

If a game was played in Seattle and no Raiders fans cared does the outcome count in Oakland?

Raider fans? isn't that a myth?

Raider fans? isn't that a myth?

There was a guy....one guy... that lived near Denver.

He had a thread on USMB.. Something about Fridays ...Flamefest or something-or-other.

He was/is a Raider fan.

:lol:

Lynch didn't get on the field much in SD because our defense couldn't get off the field...Dallas tried the same tactic. We wasted a few running plays on that worthless Harvin who managed to lose several yards near the goal line THEN a deep handoff to Lynch when nobody was blocking and we gave up a safety.

I agree 100%...it was our ineffective offense that couldn't move the ball creating the problem of our defense being on the field too much in the San Diego game.
Dallas game was too many mistakes on both sides of the ball as was the Rams game. Seattle deserved to lose all three and hopefully they learned from the mistakes, or at least forget them and carry on in future games.

I agree 100%...it was our ineffective offense that couldn't move the ball creating the problem of our defense being on the field too much in the San Diego game.
Dallas game was too many mistakes on both sides of the ball as was the Rams game. Seattle deserved to lose all three and hopefully they learned from the mistakes, or at least forget them and carry on in future games.
dude it wasnt that the offense wasnt effective in the chargers game it was because the defense could never get off the field with the chargers controlling the clock the entire time never giving the offense a chance to get going.

I blame carrol for not going for it on 4th and one late in the game when wilson scrambled and fell one yard short of the first down.their greatest strength that day was the offense.it was stupid not to go for it at that time being stupid enough like he was to trust the defense to stop them and get the ball back for them.dumb dume dumb on his part.the offense was the only thing that kept them in the game at that time,go for it for crying out loud!!!!

dude it wasnt that the offense wasnt effective in the chargers game it was because the defense could never get off the field with the chargers controlling the clock the entire time never giving the offense a chance to get going.

I blame carrol for not going for it on 4th and one late in the game when wilson scrambled and fell one yard short of the first down.their greatest strength that day was the offense.it was stupid not to go for it at that time being stupid enough like he was to trust the defense to stop them and get the ball back for them.dumb dume dumb on his part.the offense was the only thing that kept them in the game at that time,go for it for crying out loud!!!!

I agree. The offense did remarkably well considering how little time they had to work with.

I doubt the Pigeons will cover the 15 point spread.....they may not even score 15 points!

Then again they are playing Oakland.....I'm glad I don't gamble!

Seattle signed a 285 lb Fullback this week. Reports are he is a monster at blocking in the run attack. Really knocks some peeps on their asses. Lynch should have a good day. The released Brian Walters though...that guy was really good at KO and punt returning. I'm wondering who we have left to fill that hole.

Wilson is due to have a good day. The Hawks need this game to make a statement. They need to score early and pour it on.

My buddy dropped by today/yesterday to give me a brand new official Seahawk #12 stocking cap. I hate the #12 thing but seeing as how it came from one of my best friends I'll wear it today for good luck.

I've never seen a Hawks game with so many players suited up and on the field that I've never heard of. On top of the insane number of rookie and walk on replacements for injuries..Russell Wilson played like a sloppy gaping cyunt.

The newish guy Willson the tight end dropped over half a dozen balls some of the FEW Wilson the qb threw anywhere near a receiver.

Seattle almost gave the game away. They didn't really deserve the win. But WHO where these guys that didn't deserve the win ??? No Seahawks I am familiar with. Over half the O-Line are replacements for replacements. One guy on the O-Line clearly had never played a for real snap of professional football in his life. He ran downfield on passing plays thinking it was a run and wiped out about 75 yards of offense.

It was a pouring rain all game but OC Bevell is starting to get on my nerves. He is an idiot the way he calls plays for the offense. The new 285 lb fullback gets in the way more than he contributes with blocking and unlike he was advertised he can't catch even easy passes.

The lame announcers said there were 6 replacements for injured Seahawks but that was a blatent lie. It was easily more like ten - twelve stand ins and counting Special teams maybe more like as many as 15.

The Special teams coach is an asshole also. He had our 250 lb rookie linebacker with all of two games experience counting today attempting to block two big linemen in the middle of the punt team line and one of them blocked a punt...go figure ???

It was a complete clusterfuck on coaching the few real Seahawks that played today.

The only good news was that Dallas no longer has any lead in the NFC anymore and the Niners lost and are now behind the Hawks in the NFC West,

By the time we play AZ and the Whiners we should have all of our injured players back so when the REAL Seahawks finally suit up all we have to do is beat AZ twice to take the NFC West.

Forum List

Back