🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

These people who talk dissent and threaten to stand up and defend a cause don't have a clue that with the advent of crowd control weapons they don't have a hope or a prayer trying to make a point. The military comes in aims a directed energy microwave at you and you shit yourself running away from it screaming in pain. Science has passed them by and the military arsenal is so deep anyone thinking they can beat them has another thing coming.

So subversive YOU thinks our military will START to kill it's own civilians! You Commies are all alike, no matter what country and people you try to destroy!

Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you pieces of shit!
what a dork, directed energy crowd control weapons hurt like holy hell but do not kill. You are so butthurt over your own lawless actions you automatically assume someone is going to kill you, if it were me I'd turn it up to high and fry your ass but as soon as you were down I'd cuff you and throw you right where you belong, right with the horny gay population.

But, there are thousands, perhaps millions of us now, compared to what, and the MOOD of the country is so much different, we all understand that there really is NO DIFFERENCE within the political class!
That made absolutely no sense at all. If you mean folks like you, Vigi, maybe several tens of thousands, all easily identifiable.

Even you say the 32% that will currently vote for TRUMP are candidates, how many MILLION is that JakeAss?
Who would pick up a gun. Several thousands maybe, and the gov already know who they are.

Well consider this, the POLICE all over the country are now TARGETS of your friends, the #NI66ERSLivesMatter, and as seen in NYC recently, they have turned their back on you progressives! I quote...

Exclusive: Law Enforcement Agencies On Alert For ‘Black Lives Matter’ Attacks On 9/11

The Daily Caller ^ | September 9, 2015 | Kerry Picket
Law enforcement agencies are on high alert this week due to violent threats coming from the Black Lives Matter movement. According to several Be On Look Out (BOLO) alerts sent from several law enforcement agencies and exclusively obtained by The Daily Caller, some members of the “#blacklivesmatter and #fyf911 are calling for the murder of more police officers on a site called blog radio.” One caller on the show says, “When those [expletives] are by themselves, that’s when when we should start [expletive]ing them up. Like they do us, when a bunch of them n**s takin’ one of us out,...

The National Police Association endorses Ted Cruz for President, 2016!!!

NPA Facebook ^ | September 9, 2015 | National Police Association
The National Police Association endorses Ted Cruz for President, 2016. Senator Ted Cruz recognizes that “Police are under assault right now at an unprecedented level.” Cruz went on the record in support of law enforcement officers across the country. “The violence we’re seeing directed against law enforcement is a direct manifestation of the harsh rhetoric and the vilification of police officers and law enforcement that sadly has come all the way from the top,” Cruz said.

Politicians Have Chosen Political Expediency Over Backing Their Police Departments!!!

cnsnews.com ^ | 9/8/2015 | Charlie Daniels
During a recent night in Nashville, Tennessee, someone wrote the following in huge letters on an abandoned truck trailer in a vacant lot. “Save a life. Kill a cop.” As of this writing, there have been 23 police officers gunned down in the line of duty this year. That is not even taking into account the ones killed in car accidents, injured while directing traffic, dealing with domestic violence, a hostage crisis or any of a myriad of other dangerous situations they face every day. Police go into neighborhoods where the streets are ruled by violent gangs and the next...

Feel-Good Story: Teen Volunteers to 'Guard' Police Officer Pumping Gas!

Townhall.com ^ | September 7, 2015 | Leah Barkoukis
In Harris County, Texas, where Deputy Darren Goforth was recently killed execution style while he was pumping gas into his patrol car, a teenager’s act of kindness has gone viral. Early Thursday morning Deputy Constable Tommi Jones Kelley was pumping gas into her patrol car when a teen walked up to her and said, “ma’am, do you mind if I stand here behind you while u [sic] get ur [sic] gas?” Kelley explained on Facebook. “My initial response was “and why?” … his reply, “to make sure You [sic] stay safe!”"

Need more of why over 900,000 police will stand with patriots?

Last edited:
One has to wonder what would happen if the Black Panthers decided to do this. It cannot end well and I can't see the U.S. Marshall Service taking the back seat to these guys one more time. It will end here and it will be bloody.

"The Oath Keepers, the anti-government “Patriot” group that mounted an armed standoff with the Bureau of Land Management at the Bundy Ranch, stationed armed guards outside of military recruitment centers after the Chattanooga shooting, and unsettled Ferguson protestors when they showed up carrying assault rifles, is now offering anti-gay Kentucky clerk Kim Davis a “security detail” to protect her from further arrest if she continues to defy the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes announced yesterday that he had reached out to Davis’ lawyers at Liberty Counsel to offer the protection of his group, which he says is already forming a presence in Rowan County, Kentucky, where Davis was recently released from jail after prohibiting her office from issuing marriage licenses. Rhodes said in a statement that his position has nothing to do with gay marriage, but rather his conviction that Davis had been illegally detained by the federal judge who held her in contempt for violating multiple court orders.

In a phone call with Jackson County, Kentucky, Sheriff Denny Peyman and other local Oath Keepers activists, Rhodes said that he was on his way to Kentucky to help with the Davis operation. Although the group had originally intended to picket outside the home of the judge who held Davis in contempt, he said, they had changed their plan when she was released on Tuesday.

- See more at: Oath Keepers Send Armed Guards To Protect Kim Davis From US Marshals
They can keep their fucking oath, I didn't ask them to protect the Constitution for me.

Subversive NeoCommie's don't believe in the Constitution, so your point is mute!
Yeah, we should rely on a bunch of assholes posing as patriots to interpret it for us. What could go wrong there?

You could be dispatched?
Normal citizens should form their own militias to protect themselves from roving bands of oath keeper assholes.

bye1.gif

One has to wonder what would happen if the Black Panthers decided to do this. It cannot end well and I can't see the U.S. Marshall Service taking the back seat to these guys one more time. It will end here and it will be bloody.

"The Oath Keepers, the anti-government “Patriot” group that mounted an armed standoff with the Bureau of Land Management at the Bundy Ranch, stationed armed guards outside of military recruitment centers after the Chattanooga shooting, and unsettled Ferguson protestors when they showed up carrying assault rifles, is now offering anti-gay Kentucky clerk Kim Davis a “security detail” to protect her from further arrest if she continues to defy the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes announced yesterday that he had reached out to Davis’ lawyers at Liberty Counsel to offer the protection of his group, which he says is already forming a presence in Rowan County, Kentucky, where Davis was recently released from jail after prohibiting her office from issuing marriage licenses. Rhodes said in a statement that his position has nothing to do with gay marriage, but rather his conviction that Davis had been illegally detained by the federal judge who held her in contempt for violating multiple court orders.

In a phone call with Jackson County, Kentucky, Sheriff Denny Peyman and other local Oath Keepers activists, Rhodes said that he was on his way to Kentucky to help with the Davis operation. Although the group had originally intended to picket outside the home of the judge who held Davis in contempt, he said, they had changed their plan when she was released on Tuesday.

- See more at: Oath Keepers Send Armed Guards To Protect Kim Davis From US Marshals
They can keep their fucking oath, I didn't ask them to protect the Constitution for me.

Subversive NeoCommie's don't believe in the Constitution, so your point is mute!
Yeah, we should rely on a bunch of assholes posing as patriots to interpret it for us. What could go wrong there?

You could be dispatched?
Normal citizens should form their own militias to protect themselves from roving bands of oath keeper assholes.
Shhhh

You could be dispatched?

They stand with patriots, except the scum that inhabit the inner cities and prey on their own!

You could be dispatched?

They stand with patriots, except the scum that inhabit the inner cities and prey on their own!
No, you are wrong as usual, they are a bunch of cops. How many veterans do you imagine are going to allow themselves to be pushed around by a bunch of cops? What kind of post apocalyptic scenario do you dream of?

You could be dispatched?
Shhhh
We already have, everyone I know has guns, and they know how to use them in combat. Fucking fat cop oath keepers wouldn't stand a chance against a determined group of combat veterans.

The great majority of cops would fall upon any cop band of OK and crush them without mercy.

So I work for a living, and don't have all day to watch Fox News.

So is the office Kim Davis is working at still denying marriage licenses to gays?

No, and that's largely the reason she was released. In her stead, her deputies began issuing marriage licenses. Thus, the judge found that she is no longer in contempt, because the offending act has been removed. However, if she attempts to prevent the issuance of marriage licenses, she will be in contempt once again.

Some people are apparently anxious for Davis to return to jail, as they've already begun singing the mantra that the licenses issued while she was.....away, are not valid (a bullshit and bogus claim). They insist that only Davis can legally issue licenses, and are routing for her to once again refuse. Apparently cause and effect is lost on these idiots.
They don't give two shits about the law,they want her to denounce her faith
Who does? We all know she is apostolic primitivist. That has not changed.
Restorationists, revisionists, and the repressed........a dangerous bunch.

Still trying to kill the pain by going backwards

Yes, you scum just love anything perverse, abnormal, and unethical... you shall learn!
I'm not going to learn a thing from an internet twerp like you

Vigi is simply an internet shittenpuppy hobbyist.

He can't frighten a baby, much less an adult.

Oath Keepers On Their Way To 'Protect' KY Clerk Kim Davis From US Marshals

Small brains. Smaller penises. Big f--ckin' guns.

Yee-haw.

The Oath Keepers -- the armed, anti-government vigilante group known for popping up at the Ferguson protests and elsewhere -- has told Kim Davis' legal counsel that they would be willing to "protect" the anti-gay marriage Kentucky clerk from being detained by the U.S. Marshals Service. According to Right Wing Watch, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes has said he is already on his way to Kentucky.

In a statement posted to the Oath Keepers' website, Rhodes claims that the federal judge who ordered Davis' detention after she refused to issue gay marriage licenses "grossly overstepped his bounds and violated Mrs Davis’ due process rights, and in particular her right to a jury trial."

Prior to Davis' release from detention Tuesday, the Oath Keepers planned to picket the home of the judge, U.S. District Judge David Bunning, Right Wing Watch reported. It is unclear if she will be detained again if she gets in the way of her clerks' office issuing the licenses, as her lawyers have suggested, when she returns to work.

These nitwits are going to protect a government worker from... government.

Great!!

Go TeaTards.

Religious arguments against paying one's taxes have been tried repeatedly, mostly as an anti-war argument, and they lose repeatedly.

If you make the religious argument against paying one's taxes a constitutionally valid one,

the US military would be cut in half, or worse.

Anything in the Bible about NOT paying Taxes, or for that matter in the Constitution? That's a strawman, and has NOTHING to do with the Religious claims within the Constitution!

Religious arguments against paying one's taxes have been tried repeatedly, mostly as an anti-war argument, and they lose repeatedly.

If you make the religious argument against paying one's taxes a constitutionally valid one,

the US military would be cut in half, or worse.

Anything in the Bible about NOT paying Taxes, or for that matter in the Constitution? That's a strawman, and has NOTHING to do with the Religious claims within the Constitution!

English, please. There's nothing in the Bible about refusing to issue a civil marriage license.

Forum List

Back