Obama About to Open His Piehole Regarding Guantanamo Bay

Holding people for the rest of their lives in a place like that is nothing but torture.

Then invite them into your home, idiot. Who is preventing you from harboring captured Muslims suspected of terrorism? Take in a dozen or two. Knock yourself out, humanitarian.
No reason they couldn't be moved into a supermax or shot "while attempting to escape". We don't need torture prisons.

Do you know how to read idiot? I said, if they are so dangerous to society that they cannot be allowed to return to it, kill them. Shall I give you the link to "hooked on phonics" for you?

Why kill them? People of your ilk are so willing to take in filthy Muslims... knock yourself out. Take a dozen or two, please.

And I'm sure you can provide a post from mine that supports the refuges coming in. If you find one let me know so you can prove you aren't a liar. Otherwise you have just proven your complete and utter dishonesty.
Here's what Obama promised
Funny. It reminds millions of us what a fucking scumbag liar he turned out to be.
The bastard never lifted a fucking finger to help his 'negro base'. Every aspect of negro life is worse now then when he took office.
Note to all you negro 'Special Needs' voters: 'The First President With A vagina' is promising to keep doing what Obama did. How the fuck will that work out for you all?

You....you realize that Congress passed a law that forbid any US prison from taking prisoners from Guantanamo, right?

And as an aside, are you still calling for all 'subhuman negros' to be exterminated...while insisting that 99.9% of 'negros' are 'subhuman'?

When negroes act like rabid animals they are not 'human beings' in my book. We put rabid out of control animals down.
Stop your bullshit lying asshole!
I never "insisted" that 99.9% of negroes were "sub-human'.
Anyone who engages in 'the knockout game' should be exterminated.
You're so fucking stupid you don't even know how to spell 'negroes'.
Every fucking 'Big Mike' should be exterminated.
Every fucking negro thug who tries to intimidate and steal the Chinese food from an old Chinese man should be exterminated.....along with the other sub-humans who were heard encouraging the fucking sub-human.

Well seig heil and have a nice day.

I don't call Obama's purple-lipped, piety-sneering, self-righteous mouth a "piehole". I call is a muslim penis receptable. Because when all is said and done, all this fucker is about is guzzling a diet of muslim come.

Why do righties like you have such a fascination with Muslim dicks?
It's because you lefties have such a fascination with sucking them, to the detriment of this country every time! There is no better analogy and I'm simply curious why fellow Americans would want to fellate the dick of something as violently, cruelly Western-hating as your oh-so-precious Islam invertebrate pond life. Given my 100% odium of Pisslam, I'm NOT the one sucking muslim dick.

I don't call Obama's purple-lipped, piety-sneering, self-righteous mouth a "piehole". I call is a muslim penis receptable. Because when all is said and done, all this fucker is about is guzzling a diet of muslim come.

You obviously have reading comprehension issues.
He clearly said you have Muslim dick in YOUR mouth.
How do you equate that to him having fantasies?
You're the one with a Muslim dick in your mouth.

You and your ilk have a fascination with Muslim dicks. Fantasize a lot about them homo?

It's because you lefties have such a fascination with sucking them, to the detriment of this country every time! There is no better analogy and I'm simply curious why fellow Americans would want to fellate the dick of something as violently, cruelly Western-hating as your oh-so-precious Islam invertebrate pond life. Given my 100% odium of Pisslam, I'm NOT the one sucking muslim dick.

Couldn't hear you because you have some dick in your mouth again. Care to try again homo?

Couldn't hear you because you have some dick in your mouth again. Care to try again homo?

Quit projecting onto me, you treasonous, nightcrawling imitation of a real lifeform. Leftist biological menials like you - and I assure you the best part of you squirted down your blubbery mother's thigh and dripped into the nearest dog food dish - you liberals are the ones who think that Islam death-cult filth of 24/7 human rights atrocities are a wonderful thing, you utter termite to this country! Get the fuck out of America, you Pisslamic little human condom!

Early on there was bi-partisan support for closing Gitmo. That was before the Right decided to go against anything Obama wanted.
Bush wanted to close Gitmo.

There was also bipartisan of a bill, signed by obama, that prohibits the gitmo prisoners from being transferred to American soil.

Either you're letting Obama lie to your face, or you're excusing him for breaking the law. Which is it?

Link???

Early on there was bi-partisan support for closing Gitmo. That was before the Right decided to go against anything Obama wanted.

There was also bipartisan of a bill, signed by obama, that prohibits the gitmo prisoners from being transferred to American soil.

Either you're letting Obama lie to your face, or you're excusing him for breaking the law. Which is it?

Link???

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/715693

Why kill them? People of your ilk are so willing to take in filthy Muslims... knock yourself out. Take a dozen or two, please.

And I'm sure you can provide a post from mine that supports the refuges coming in. If you find one let me know so you can prove you aren't a liar. Otherwise you have just proven your complete and utter dishonesty.
Funny. It reminds millions of us what a fucking scumbag liar he turned out to be.
The bastard never lifted a fucking finger to help his 'negro base'. Every aspect of negro life is worse now then when he took office.
Note to all you negro 'Special Needs' voters: 'The First President With A vagina' is promising to keep doing what Obama did. How the fuck will that work out for you all?

You....you realize that Congress passed a law that forbid any US prison from taking prisoners from Guantanamo, right?

And as an aside, are you still calling for all 'subhuman negros' to be exterminated...while insisting that 99.9% of 'negros' are 'subhuman'?

When negroes act like rabid animals they are not 'human beings' in my book. We put rabid out of control animals down.
Every fucking negro thug who tries to intimidate and steal the Chinese food from an old Chinese man should be exterminated.....along with the other sub-humans who were heard encouraging the fucking sub-human.

It's spelled 'sieg heil' you fucking illiterate moron!
Thanks. I am having a wonderful day.
I just got my mas. back from it's scheduled service. I had to have it trailered 100 miles to the nearest Ferrari/Maserati dealer. That was a bother.
I used my wife's car for a few days. She drives a Audi Sport Quattro but she never goes over 60 miles MPH. Go figure.
Anyway. Back at you pal. You have a wonderful day too.
What's for dinner? A 24 oz 'Biggie' and a super sized hamburger? All for four bucks? Yummy.
I'm putting the finishing touches on a lobster bisque.
I choose to live away from where negro thugs collect.
That way they don't have to worry about me blowing their useless empty brains out when they try to attack me.

Link???

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/715693

You called that a lie? Or you are lying. Yes he promised to shut it down..... But who is on the way? The usual republican crap that always ALWAYS block Obama regardless if it's good or not for the country. Period.....

It's spelled 'sieg heil' you fucking illiterate moron!
Thanks. I am having a wonderful day.
I just got my mas. back from it's scheduled service. I had to have it trailered 100 miles to the nearest Ferrari/Maserati dealer. That was a bother.
I used my wife's car for a few days. She drives a Audi Sport Quattro but she never goes over 60 miles MPH. Go figure.
Anyway. Back at you pal. You have a wonderful day too.
What's for dinner? A 24 oz 'Biggie' and a super sized hamburger? All for four bucks? Yummy.
I'm putting the finishing touches on a lobster bisque.
I choose to live away from where negro thugs collect.
That way they don't have to worry about me blowing their useless empty brains out when they try to attack me.

And here's another racist asshole who is always on meth with hi octane gasoline.

Gee - I wonder what "Pearls of Wisdom" will come out of that ignorant mouth during his presser on the topic this morning.

Letting more terrorists run amock, free as birds would be my guess.

Jump onboard Libs - there's plenty of Muslim dick to go around for ya...

Holding people for the rest of their lives in a place like that is nothing but torture. If they are guilty, put them on trial. If they are a threat that they can't be returned to a country, kill them. All Guantanamo bay has served is to be a black eye on the U.S. It has served no other purpose.

Torture?? Who the hell are you kidding pal.

They get the food the want. They pray when they want and basically have it way better than they had in the shithole they came from. In fact they are told if they are captured they will be treated well.

Its the Gitmo day care and babysitting facility.

I wasn't aware that daycare involved indefinite imprisonment without charges or trial.

There are a lot of things you are not aware of. They are POW's and should be released at the cessation of armed hostilities
where American troops are based in the middle east. Until then they do not need to be moved to American prisons where local American terrorists can attack the people who work in the prison and live in the vicinity of the prison.

Gee - I wonder what "Pearls of Wisdom" will come out of that ignorant mouth during his presser on the topic this morning.

Holding people for the rest of their lives in a place like that is nothing but torture. If they are guilty, put them on trial. If they are a threat that they can't be returned to a country, kill them. All Guantanamo bay has served is to be a black eye on the U.S. It has served no other purpose.

They get the food the want. They pray when they want and basically have it way better than they had in the shithole they came from. In fact they are told if they are captured they will be treated well.

I wasn't aware that daycare involved indefinite imprisonment without charges or trial.

There are a lot of things you are not aware of. They are POW's and should be released at the cessation of armed hostilities

They're not POWs. Surely you are aware of that.

And here's another racist asshole who is always on meth with hi octane gasoline.

I eagerly await the day when some Liberal white sissy boy, probably like you, calls me a racist to my face. That will be the last time that idiot tries that trick.

I am aware of the fact that they are POW's. What do you call them?

They are not POWs, at least by U.S. ruling. They are enemy combatants with essentially no country of origin in some of their cases. Now I know you and many others will disagree with that (which is fine) but the determination by the U.S. government is they are not POWs.

IMO, they should either be put on trial and sentenced (or released) or they should be killed. Guantanamo Bay should no longer exist period.

Except that they're not. The US government has never recognized them as POWs, but instead has actively argued that they are not POWs. If they were POWs, they'd be afforded an entire basket of rights that we've agreed to under the Geneva Conventions. Yet they've never been afforded those rights. Nor have our courts ever recognized them as POWs.

Surely you're aware of that. If not, why not?

Wrong...it has kept these murderers locked up and kept them from murdering more innocent people......job well done....

Forum List

Back