Obama administration don't know the "MOTIVE" behind Orlando terrorist attack!

Obama, Hillary, & Lynch suffer from the same problems as the characters from the Wizard of Oz: No brains, courage, or heart....
..or the ability to tell the truth.

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’

Snip: Mrs. Lynch told reporters in Orlando on Tuesday that an ongoing investigation will determine the precise motive for 29-year-old Omar Mateen’s June 12 massacre at Pulse, a gay nightclub.

Amateur Hour in Washington continues. Perhaps they just don't have enough "LOVE"

I think that is perfectly reasonable at this point. The truth is that nobody really knows the single motive, or the precise blend of motives. Mateen said that he was declaring pledging his allegiance to ISIS. But that also appears to be more showmanship than substance.

I think the mistake here is to attempt to pigeon hole a single motive. Mateen appears to have been influenced by multiple motives. From my perspective it looks like he had some homosexual tendencies, but fell into a self loathing depression, most likely due to religious convictions.

I think that is perfectly reasonable at this point. The truth is that nobody really knows the single motive, or the precise blend of motives. Mateen said that he was declaring pledging his allegiance to ISIS. But that also appears to be more showmanship than substance.

Where do you get off you....you Islamofacist communist liberal-ist weak kneed terrorist lover!

They should immediately jump to the conclusions of internet people who demand that investigations are for the weak! Real courage is going with your gut!

Snip: Mrs. Lynch told reporters in Orlando on Tuesday that an ongoing investigation will determine the precise motive for 29-year-old Omar Mateen’s June 12 massacre at Pulse, a gay nightclub.

Amateur Hour in Washington continues. Perhaps they just don't have enough "LOVE"

I think the mistake here is to attempt to pigeon hole a single motive. Mateen appears to have been influenced by multiple motives. From my perspective it looks like he had some homosexual tendencies, but fell into a self loathing depression, most likely due to religious convictions.
I think everyone knows the motive. You can over analyze into minutia if you like but there is only one trigger point. RADICAL ISLAM

More style then substance!!
That has to be the dumbest post ever.
Style over substance,unbelivably stupid
49 dead even more wounded.
Where is this hole you slither out of,it needs to be filled in

More style then substance!!
That has to be the dumbest post ever.
Style over substance,unbelivably stupid
49 dead even more wounded.
Where is this hole you slither out of,it needs to be filled in

Speaking of style over substance....

I think everyone knows the motive. You can over analyze into minutia if you like but there is only one trigger point. RADICAL ISLAM

It's not over analyzing. It's being thorough in the investigation. Especially when so many things don't add up.

Why can there be only one "trigger point"? Why do you reject the idea that multiple factors can lead a person to a certain action?

Why can there be only one "trigger point"? Why do you reject the idea that multiple factors can lead a person to a certain action?

Because the Muslim angle feeds their fears. If this guy shot up people because they were Puerto Rican what will Gampa's white ass have to complain about then? Huh? HUH?

According to the gunman?
Well, if you can’t trust a terrorist, who can you trust?

It reminds me of folks who say, “Its not about the money”….when it is almost always about the money.

I’m not saying it is or isn’t radical islam. But I think that finding out the actual cause is preferable to just taking the psychopath’s word for it.

One does have to question Obama's legal judgment when he's hired both Holder and Lynch to oversee the Black Lives Matter Movement, a/k/a DOJ. However it appears painfully obvious that Mateen was a young man deeply conflicted by his sexuality and religious propaganda, and as a society we need to expose propaganda for what it is and get the fock over what other people think about swapping bodily fluids.

That only works for you binary thinkers who melt into a puddle at the first sign of complexity.

Need a sponge?

Forum List

Back