Obama administration don't know the "MOTIVE" behind Orlando terrorist attack!

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’

Snip: Mrs. Lynch told reporters in Orlando on Tuesday that an ongoing investigation will determine the precise motive for 29-year-old Omar Mateen’s June 12 massacre at Pulse, a gay nightclub.

Amateur Hour in Washington continues. Perhaps they just don't have enough "LOVE"

I think that is perfectly reasonable at this point. The truth is that nobody really knows the single motive, or the precise blend of motives. Mateen said that he was declaring pledging his allegiance to ISIS. But that also appears to be more showmanship than substance.

I think the mistake here is to attempt to pigeon hole a single motive. Mateen appears to have been influenced by multiple motives. From my perspective it looks like he had some homosexual tendencies, but fell into a self loathing depression, most likely due to religious convictions.
I think everyone knows the motive. You can over analyze into minutia if you like but there is only one trigger point. RADICAL ISLAM

That only works for you binary thinkers who melt into a puddle at the first sign of complexity.

Need a sponge?
It work out for the dead? The compassionate liberal philosophy? The only ones that needed a sponge were those moping up blood & guts at the murder scene in Orlando.

I think the mistake here is to attempt to pigeon hole a single motive. Mateen appears to have been influenced by multiple motives. From my perspective it looks like he had some homosexual tendencies, but fell into a self loathing depression, most likely due to religious convictions.

Couldn't agree with you more.

I think everyone knows the motive. You can over analyze into minutia if you like but there is only one trigger point. RADICAL ISLAM

It's not over analyzing. It's being thorough in the investigation. Especially when so many things don't add up.

Why can there be only one "trigger point"? Why do you reject the idea that multiple factors can lead a person to a certain action?

Because most individuals are not good at profiling or trying to understand the mind of a insane lunatic.

What is known so far?

Omar Mateen was Muslim Male that visited Gay Nightclubs and used Gay Apps.

It is also known that Mateen was investigated at least three times and was on two terror suspect lists but was removed from one in 2014 that would have flagged him when he bought his firearms.

It is known so far Mateen was known to claim he was Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and at the end ISIL or ISIS.

Now if anyone knows anything Hezbollah is Iranian back terrorist group that operates in the Syrian, Lebanon, and Palestinian region but mostly in the Lebanese region or in the valley and are Shiite Muslims and not Sunni like ISIL and they hate each other.

It is also known that Mateen had contact with one known terrorist bomber.

Now could there be a link to ISIL?

Sure but I also can lean to the fact the guy was mentally fucked in the head, well like some that post on here and yes to those that will write I am writing I am mental in the head, well I have never denied it either you worthless wankers!

Now taking into everything I wrote I believe Mateen plan was to kill those people that night and then flee the country to join ISIL in Syria or Iraq but he did not make it out alive.

Doing the horrific attack and surviving would have been his in card with the savages in Iraq and Syria but I do not believe it was an actual sanction attack even if ISIL will applaud the attack on U.S. soil...

Just my opinion...

You're dumber than usual....and that is quite the "accomplishment"......What should we label Lanza's carnage in New Town....RADICAL INSANITY?

In november most of these lying trolls will be gone.

It is known so far Mateen was known to claim he was Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and at the end ISIL or ISIS.

Now if anyone knows anything Hezbollah is Iranian back terrorist group that operates in the Syrian, Lebanon, and Palestinian region but mostly in the Lebanese region or in the valley and are Shiite Muslims and not Sunni like ISIL and they hate each other.

Excellent point, and it just reconfirms that this noise about Hezbollah, DAESH, whoever is simply noise generated from the media that relentlessly hammers home the clues of what media monsters will make the most noise. If you want to piss off the maximum number of people to the max degree, you invoke whatever boils their fear the most. When the 19-year-old skinhead down the street gets a swastika tattoo, that doesn't mean Adolf Hitler personally sent him there. It doesn't even mean the kid knows who Adolf Hitler is. It simply means he knows what kind of icon will generate the most outrage and the most attention, which is ultimately what he's after. As has been pointed out from the beginning DAESH learned about this guy the same way we all did --- a news report after the event. He could have invoked Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Khan, Dodge Trucks or Papa John's Pizza; it wouldn't mean they had any causal connection.

(although if you've ever had a Papa John's Pizza it's not much of a stretch...)

This is where the binary thinkers already got off the bus, because it's just too hard for their wimpy little minds to wrap around.

Now taking into everything I wrote I believe Mateen plan was to kill those people that night and then flee the country to join ISIL in Syria or Iraq but he did not make it out alive.

Doing the horrific attack and surviving would have been his in card with the savages in Iraq and Syria but I do not believe it was an actual sanction attack even if ISIL will applaud the attack on U.S. soil...

Exactly, which would have led him to, finally BELONG to something. The man was obviously a misfit, a rebel looking for a cause to justify his existence. When the world around him wouldn't work out, he got polarized and figured, "the world around me is my enemy" which leads to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", which leads to "maybe they will accept me". So he made an overture to the media monster that happens to be number one in the media monster hit parade; doesn't mean they solicited that overture.

Of course this is way too psychologically cerebral for the binary thinkers who would rather take exactly the same approach as the three-year-old who won't go to sleep because there are monsters under the bed.

I submit that perhaps rather than "radical Islam" fueling such fires it's the radical binary thinkers who insist on blanket demonizing, the blanket dehumaniziing detachment that serves only to polarize further. While ostensibly deploring such an attack, their rhetoric serves the opposite purpose --- to accelerate it, thus inciting a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy. Much like a racist will unleash an endless torrent of insults on their target until finally the target has had enough and lashes out in retaliation, whereupon the racist goes, "Look! Negroes are violent!"

But again, I don't think the binary thinkers are intelligent enough to engineer such self-fulfilling prophecy by design. I think it's just plain ol' intellectual sloth.

You ever notice we are never supposed to jump to conclusions or speculate about motives when a mass shooter is Muslim but if there white we can't speculate fast enough about what the motive was or if they are a radical right or left winger?

You ever notice we are never supposed to jump to conclusions or speculate about motives when a mass shooter is Muslim but if there white we can't speculate fast enough about what the motive was or if they are a radical right or left winger?

Nope. Actually I notice the opposite.

Thought I just said that.

So what if you did the question wasn't just for you.

Ha, don't bother. It's all about the 'Gay' and takin those mean ole guns away for Communist/Progressive dimwits. Radical Islamic Terrorism had absolutely nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

Didn't say it was. You posed a question, to nobody in particular. I, being the last to post, posed an answer.
Not really rocket surgery.

Didn't say it was. You posed a question, to nobody in particular. I, being the last to post, posed an answer.
Not really rocket surgery.
No definitely not rocket surgery.:D

actually....there is some truth to the overall premise.

Activists AS WELL AS elected politicians immediately took the position that Michael Brown was killed in cold blood...before an investigation.....and despite the account of the officer involved.

Yet, the killer LIVE and in the middle of the act pledges allegiance to ISIS and we are "jumping to conclusions" when thinking that he was acting as a lone wolf jihadist terrorist.

.....and THAT moronic "conclusion" is based on.....................???? (stupidity and biases??)

Hate to tell you loser trolls, but Adolph Hitler no longer exists! LMAO!

Forum List

Back