Obama administration: "We're not liars, we're idiots"

I mean they dont know anything, I said that in 2008, but now we know they lie too......

• Banned
“We’re portrayed by Republicans as either being lying or idiots,” said one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response. “It’s actually closer to us being idiots.”

Pleading stupidity is better than a jail sentence or impeachment.

Since when has an Undersecretary of State had the authority to issue a stand down order?

"What difference does it make"? There was an election to win anyway.

• Banned
What's funny is watching the libs on USMB still trying to defend shit the whitehouse has already copped to. The IRS scandal is a perfect example.

What's funny is watching the libs on USMB still trying to defend shit the whitehouse has already copped to. The IRS scandal is a perfect example.

I get your drift but it's nor so funny anymore. When the idiots win it's time for action. Not rhetoric.

November friend. Not much you can do until then unless you have time to campaign for someone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q"]
watch
[/ame]

This person lied when he said, we're not liars, we're idiots

All they do is lie and are IDIOTS to boot

THIS is what we have running our country and lives...

damn scary

I get your drift but it's nor so funny anymore. When the idiots win it's time for action. Not rhetoric.

November friend. Not much you can do until then unless you have time to campaign for someone.

People need to be jailed way before November. We are failing as a country.

I love it that one of obama's henchmen, I can't remember who, said that obama "Can't know everything that's going on, the government is too vast!"

Thanks for making the conservative point about smaller government.

But it doesn't matter if your point is valid any more. You lose anyway.

Forum List

Back