Obama Admonishes Congress to ‘Speak the Truth’ About Obamacare

Doesn't Obama realize he is no longer President. He is entitled to his opinion however I wish he would show some class like Bush did and go away.

Doesn't Obama realize he is no longer President. He is entitled to his opinion however I wish he would show some class like Bush did and go away.

The Dems have no class and never go away. Somehow, they all think they are entitled to be in power and their opinion matters more than yours.

Hilarious.

Tell us those lies again about your dead mother, or maybe roll Gruber out for old time's sake.

Those bastards wouldn't know how to "tell the truth" if their lives depended on it, especially when it comes to this issue, which they have proven in spades.

I heard that but the guy must still think his opinion holds power, man the guy is just a lost Democrat and can't mess up anymore lives.

No, he is Special! He is now an Ex-President, and he can never accept the humility that his opinions went from being the centerpiece of the world to irrelevant! He misses those cameras and flashing lights! Oh, don't they just love it?! He's spent his whole life as a Social Organizer and he can't stop now! I am betting that both he and Hillary still have a LOT to say and as such, can and will go right on inciting Dems to keep on with the same old tire rhetoric costing them yet more elections. Hoo! Haa!

Oh hell no. I want the media fawning over this fucking guys every word. It's worked wonders the last eight years.

Forum List

Back