Obama Apologizes To World Over Ferguson Shooting

I have a lot of communication with Europeans, and Barry was probably right to mention this episode. People outside the U.S. who have never spent a lot of time here perceive it as a boiling cauldron of racism and lawlessness, and the international coverage of Ferguson reinforced this view. Thus the President could not completely ignore it under the circumstances.

Obama controls the media, so if they have that belief I figure it's his fault.

Oh look. The OP lied about the president and the America-hating Pootarians agreed with him.

I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

anything to offer on the TOPIC or just trolling now?

Ironic!
think she knows why its ironic?

naw prolly not huh

All she knows or cares about is lying and agreeing with other liars.

Show her an opportunity to side against her own country, and she "rolls on it".

Obama, and thus, the mainstream media, can't help but tarnish our image. They look at the sliver in their own eyes and constantly compare it to the lumberyard in other countries

Oh look. The OP lied about the president and the America-hating Pootarians agreed with him.

Lying is a part of the bubble culture.

Pot meet kettle

Oh just admit you lied and get it over with.

Sheesh. WTH is wrong with you anti-America RWs?

As usual, President Obama handled this exactly correctly and that pisses you off.

Move to Russia and take your fellow Pootarians with you.

Ironic!

naw prolly not huh

waaaa waaa wa

I see no apology for Ferguson.

I see a man saying "we're not perfect, but we're the best."
I heard the usual apologies when Field Marshall Obamadhi speaks to the world. Especially the Muslim world.
I heard that Islam is a peaceful religion. ( As a Frenchman's head was being harvested)
I heard that America is a racist nation.
That's all I heard because the tingle up both legs were pure ecstasy, putting me into another world..

Last edited:

Lying is a part of the bubble culture.

Pot meet kettle

Oh just admit you lied and get it over with.

Sheesh. WTH is wrong with you anti-America RWs?

As usual, President Obama handled this exactly correctly and that pisses you off.

Move to Russia and take your fellow Pootarians with you.

I suggest all you America haters move there and let those of us who like it here stay.

I heard the usual apologies when Field Marshall Obamadhi speaks to the world. Especially the Muslim world.
I heard that Islam is a peaceful religion. ( As a Frenchman's head was being harvested)
That's all I heard because the tingle up both legs were pure extasy,putting me into another world..
Sounds like you heard what you wanted to hear in a dark and vile cobweb infested pair of ears.

The left must think trashing this country equates to love for it. It make no sense at all.

Trashing America is cool.

Patriotism is for sucks.

Correct?

This is a typical Obama speech:

This is the greatest country in the world,.....But.....

That's all I heard because the tingle up both legs were pure extasy,putting me into another world..
Sounds like you heard what you wanted to hear in a dark and vile cobweb infested pair of ears.
So the tingling went all the way to your brain causing it to ring like mission bells!

So the tingling went all the way to your brain causing it to ring like mission bells!
I never liked Obama like that, never met him. I do enjoy these rants and the hatred though, love 'um.

The left must think trashing this country equates to love for it. It make no sense at all.

Trashing America is cool.

Patriotism is for sucks.

Correct?
You're an idiot.

The world for the last 10-15 years viewed us as arrogant and stopped listening to when we talked AT ALL.

He's trying to mend that by saying "yah, we have problems, but here's how a great Country handles that."

It takes a really special kind of partisan dickweeding to "not get" the intent.

Ironic!

naw prolly not huh

I DARE you to come say that to my face
you're a big badass bully on the internet, aren't you?
go to hell

It wasnt a comparison.
Liar.

Not did you lie about the apology but now you're lying about the comparison he made.

You are hopeless.
I cant believe how upside down your brain works.

#1 - he had no apology. You lied.
#2. he wasnt comparing race riots to muslim extremism. He was advising how a great country deals with their shit and expecting others to do the same, and letting them know why we are something to be inspired by. You lied again.

You lied 2x, then call others liar. Fucking moonbat.

It appears that Obama has this strange habit of being apologetic to the world even when radical Islamic fundamentalists are murdering thousands in Iraq and thousands are being killed in Ukraine. Somehow, he felt there was some comparison with a shooting in Ferguson MI.

"I realize that America’s critics will be quick to point out that at times we too have failed to live up to our ideals; that America has plenty of problems within our own borders. This is true. In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri – where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions. And like every country, we continually wrestle with how to reconcile the vast changes wrought by globalization and greater diversity with the traditions that we hold dear.

But we welcome the scrutiny of the world – because what you see in America is a country that has steadily worked to address our problems and make our union more perfect. America is not the same as it was 100 years ago, 50 years ago, or even a decade ago. Because we fight for our ideals, and are willing to criticize ourselves when we fall short. Because we hold our leaders accountable, and insist on a free press and independent judiciary. Because we address our differences in the open space of democracy – with respect for the rule of law; with a place for people of every race and religion; and with an unyielding belief in the ability of individual men and women to change their communities and countries for the better."

Obama rebukes Russia demands action against ISIS invokes Ferguson in UN speech Hot Air

I was in Tokyo after the Columbine massacre in 1999. The Japanese people were incredulous that such a thing could happen, especially given that Japan's rate for gun homicides hovers around 0%. I didn't know how to explain it to them, there was and is no explanation. So if you're going to make a wholesale violent attack on another part of the world you'd better be ready to own up to the violence you make at home. Ferguson was the racial shooting heard 'round the world.

It was a fantastic speech. And Obama is the FIRST president to chair a U.N. Security Council summit. So MudTwit, STFU and find something REAL to complain about.

Forum List

Back