LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Obama at Morehouse:

Black men cannot use racism as a crutch
Commencement speech mentions his upbringing

Obama at Morehouse: Black men cannot use racism as a crutch - Washington Times

I almost forgot why I voted for the man. Listening to his speech I was reminded. He is talking up to Black men and not down to them as Cosby and West has done. Cane and other black Republicans and Democrats. He hit a homer at Morehouse.

Michele put down rappers and ballers? It takes talent and lots of work to be a rapper and to be a baller. Every one cannot be be president or a lawyer. Michele talk like Cosby and West. Cosby put down blacks that give their children names like Shanana but he made million off a character name Fat Albert. And neither bother to go to the Hood and speak to young black men but they get on TV and tell the world what is wrong with black men.

Last edited:
Obama at Morehouse:

I almost forgot why I voted for the man. Listening to his speech I was reminded. He is talking up to Black men and not down to them as Cosby and West has done. Cane and other black Republicans and Democrats. He hit a homer at Morehouse.

Cane ,West and Cosby said the same thing just in a different way.

People sometimes hold themselves back because they want to use racism as an excuse for them not being able to achieve what they want to achieve.
Herman Cain

Obama at Morehouse:

Indeed he did. But on the flip side, I think that Cosby meant well, but the man is 83 years old. He grew up in an era when REAL racism was the norm, therefore his vantage point is one of someone who truly lived the rotten experience, and it angers him to see what is happening to so many young black people in today's environment.

I think that he spoke like an angry parent who is just sad and his message was unfairly misconstrued.

As far as Herman Cain goes, he was just a shill for the Koch brothers. Not even in the same league as Cosby.

Obama at Morehouse:

Yeah. I rank it right up there with Biden's "they wanna put y'all back in chains" speech.

Obama at Morehouse:

Sounds so Conservative

Where in the speech did he mention free stuff and Obamaphones?

Yeah, go ahead and rave about the man. But, here's something the media didn't tell you about this Resurrection of Gettysburg" event --

Obama at Morehouse – Untold Story
Attendees At Morehouse Graduation Walk Out Before Obama Speaks After Being Forced To Sit In The Rain For Hours With No Umbrellas, Others Forced To Stay…

I love this story. Remember Obama in the rose garden ordering the Marine to hold an umbrella over him this past week?

Via Weasle Zippers who has some video. Attendees At Morehouse Graduation Walk Out Before Obama Speaks After Being Forced To Sit In The Rain For Hours With No Umbrellas, Others Forced To Stay? | Weasel Zippers

Racists! Wait, Morehouse is a black college.

Via Free Beacon:Obama's Morehouse Speech Leaves Guests Out in Cold | Washington Free Beacon

Fox 5 Atlanta Home - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5 reports on President Obama’s commencement speech at Morehouse College on Sunday which left attendees in the rain for several hours.

For security purposes, attendees were not allowed to bring in umbrellas on the cold, rainy day for the President’s address outdoors.

Read more @ Right Truth: Attendees At Morehouse Graduation Walk Out Before Obama Speaks After Being Forced To Sit In The Rain For Hours With No Umbrellas, Others Forced To Stay?

Of course she runs a Right Wing blog. But that doesn't distract from the truth of this story or the fact that the MSM is still covering for Obama. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Yeah, go ahead and rave about the man. But, here's something the media didn't tell you about this Resurrection of Gettysburg" event --

Obama at Morehouse – Untold Story
Attendees At Morehouse Graduation Walk Out Before Obama Speaks After Being Forced To Sit In The Rain For Hours With No Umbrellas, Others Forced To Stay…

I love this story. Remember Obama in the rose garden ordering the Marine to hold an umbrella over him this past week?

Via Weasle Zippers who has some video. Attendees At Morehouse Graduation Walk Out Before Obama Speaks After Being Forced To Sit In The Rain For Hours With No Umbrellas, Others Forced To Stay? | Weasel Zippers

Racists! Wait, Morehouse is a black college.

Via Free Beacon:Obama's Morehouse Speech Leaves Guests Out in Cold | Washington Free Beacon

Fox 5 Atlanta Home - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5 reports on President Obama’s commencement speech at Morehouse College on Sunday which left attendees in the rain for several hours.

For security purposes, attendees were not allowed to bring in umbrellas on the cold, rainy day for the President’s address outdoors.

Read more @ Right Truth: Attendees At Morehouse Graduation Walk Out Before Obama Speaks After Being Forced To Sit In The Rain For Hours With No Umbrellas, Others Forced To Stay?

Of course she runs a Right Wing blog. But that doesn't distract from the truth of this story or the fact that the MSM is still covering for Obama. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Umbrellagate Part Deux

Why does Obama pretend that he's a black man?

His mom was white, his black father abandoned them when he was young, he was raised by white grandparents, went to private schools and an ivy league college.

Like most students of Morehouse he lived a privileged life.

His mom was white, his black father abandoned them when he was young, he was raised by white grandparents, went to private schools and an ivy league college.

Yea...you tell em!

Remind us how Limbaugh calls him a Halfrican

Who does this Obama think he is? Sounds so uppity doesn't he?

Last edited:

Yea...you tell em!

I have no idea what Rush calls him.

The fact is, Obama lived a life of privilege surrounded by white influences.

Tell me how many top advisors does Obama have that are black?

Yea...you tell em!

I have no idea what Rush calls him.

The fact is, Obama lived a life of privilege surrounded by white influences.

Tell me how many top advisors does Obama have that are black?

His wife

Forum List

Back