Obama Bashes....Obama!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"[Barack] has this attitude like 'I'm the president, I've made it, I'm the star here'.

"He was riding on the promise of hope. There was so much excitement and we thought he would do so many things. "But look at the Middle East right now. It's a mess. People are being killed all over the place; Berlin, Florida, France, Brussels. And look at the situation in Iraq right now."

The most shocking point Malik made during the interview was that he plans to vote for Barack's rival Donald Trump in the upcoming US elections.

Barry has even lost the support of his own family and can't convince his brother to vote for Hillary:

"Something is going on with Hilary that I don't like," he explained. "Donald on the other hand, he speaks his mind and is straight forward. "And remember, the Republican party is the party of Abraham Lincoln - who freed slaves and freed the black man."

Barack Obama's brother slates him on GMB and says he's voting for Donald Trump

That's the problem. The theme of the DNC was "CHANGE". Everyone is speaking about how Hillary will change the direction of the country. This has to mean that it has been on the wrong course for the last seven and a half years. They also claimed the Democrat Party is an "all inclusive" party" yet the bring on the families of those slain by police officers but do not bring out a single family member of a slain police officer. Yes. The Democrat Party is indeed all inclusive. It includes all the thugs and dregs of American society. It is the Party of Lawlessness.

Who knows you better than your brother? And Barry's brother doesn't think much of Barry...or Hillary.

Forum List

Back