Obama begins interview with Prince Harry- What he says about Trump, there's no taking back

President Trump was not mentioned once during the Prince Harry broadcast, but we all knew what Obama was getting at, with his sneaky references to the dangers inherent in social media.

You DO know Dr. Who has morphed into a woman?

Yeah, I know. I just haven't found a picture of her I like... and not sure if I would want to use it because then people might start assuming I'm a chick.

I haven't decided what to do about my Avi yet. I was thinking about doing what I did in 2013 for 2018, where I started with William Hartnell in January and ended with Capaldi in December.

You DO know Dr. Who has morphed into a woman?

Yeah, I know. I just haven't found a picture of her I like... and not sure if I would want to use it because then people might start assuming I'm a chick.

I haven't decided what to do about my Avi yet. I was thinking about doing what I did in 2013 for 2018, where I started with William Hartnell in January and ended with Capaldi in December.

Why are you fixated on the Doctor?

I don't understand any of it. So don't watch it.

The British Royalty should not espress their political views openly. that's the law.

Shut your mouth Meghan Markle....put a sock in it ok?

If you and your family don't like President Trump.....it's your bloody business ok?

WE LOVE DONALD TRUMP!

get it?

(what a piece of Meghan s**t :mad-61: )
32% of you do but how can you not love a man who mocks handicapped people and brags about sexual assault?

Why are you fixated on the Doctor?

I don't understand any of it. So don't watch it.

I've been a Doctor Who fan since the 1980's, actually, when Tom Baker (still the Best Doctor) had the role.

But I'm a big Science Fiction fan in general. Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc.

Not as single living President respects Donald Trump

These are men who have formed a special bond regardless of political affiliation. Men who have great respect for the office they once held

They are universally appalled over what Trump has done to the office of the Presidency

Forum List

Back