Obama begins interview with Prince Harry- What he says about Trump, there's no taking back

He is rebelling ok? he knows he is the son of James Hewitt.. (and there is nothing wrong about it) that's why he is going against all rules....he feels hurt....

Oh he knows.....he is the spitting image of his father ok?

so...he has always acted like rebel....but he should relax...people do not blame him or anything....ok? people like him I think

chill Harry....you are ok.

Last edited:
I think it's neat how close Michelle and Barack are - GW and Laura were as well. Barack makes some really good points about social media in the interview.
Did he bring his selfie stick and Glozell along to make his point?

Obama Begins Interview with Prince Harry — What He Says About Trump, There's No Taking Back (Video)
In an interview that has finally been broadcast in the U.K., Barack Obama revealed how he felt as he sat in the Capital during President Donald Trump’s inaugural ceremony and even took a slap at Trump’s “irresponsible” habit of Tweeting out whatever is on his mind.....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Obama cult followers aren't going to like hearing their little bastard is hypocritical prick we all already knew that.

At least you all couldn't use your Infowars bs bahhaaha. You Obama cultisit were so ready to use the inforwars bs lmao................. then baaaam!! Oh no it's not infowars what bs can I dream up now i'll actually have to write a total denial bs story ................ Called what I see on planet fantasy.

I heard Hussein wants to go to live in England.

(I say send him to Guantanamo)

The Donald should declare that fake ass "British" monarchy the fraud that it is!

DSDPjJQWAAACiSI.jpg:large

What's so fake about it? Are you outing one of them for being Jewish or something?

Obama Begins Interview with Prince Harry — What He Says About Trump, There's No Taking Back (Video)
In an interview that has finally been broadcast in the U.K., Barack Obama revealed how he felt as he sat in the Capital during President Donald Trump’s inaugural ceremony and even took a slap at Trump’s “irresponsible” habit of Tweeting out whatever is on his mind.....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Obama cult followersn't aren't going to like hearing their little bastard is hypocritical prick we all already knew that.

What did he say that people aren't going to like hearing?

Also, does a former president count as an American official?

Nothing , but since I had nothing good to say about the traitorous pos, I had to write something so that's what I wrote. I can't stand that fkn bastard. It's just so sickening his cult followers are to fkn stupid to see the ditch he led them right into. To this day these stupid fkrs can't tell who the real Hitler bastard is.

He's the pos c............... whose lead this Country into more racial issues , it's just all done in such a way your average asshole can't pick up on it.

He is rebelling ok? he knows he is the son of James Hewitt.. (and there is nothing wrong about it) that's why he is going against all rules....he feels hurt....

so...he has always acted like rebel....but he should relax...people do not blame him or anything....ok? people like him I think

He was already born when his mother met Hewitt.

The Spencer family were gingers.

hmm idk.....he is a total image of Hewitt .....I tink he is his Dad....and you know what? so what if he is....let him be.

hmm idk.....he is a total image of Hewitt .....I tink he is his Dad....and you know what? so what if he is....let him be.

There's nothing to "let him be" about.

As the topic is never mentioned.

There's nothing to "let him be" about.

As the topic is never mentioned.

I understand that the topic is never mentioned.

But I personally have no problem if he is Hewitt's son

Obama interviews are nothing more than,packaging for his legacy. He has to constantly give public directions on how his,administration should be viewed. He sends surrogates out like joe Biden to tell what a “man of integrity, of such backbone” blah blah blah. His legacy has already been dismantled in one year. His administration will become,the most corrupt in our lifetime as,I predicted in these forums years ago. His,efforts,to,create,the leaders of the future is nothing more than a column of brown shirts. As with all con artists the image of smart slick, with it, fashionable, the in thing is all part of the con. Laying it on thick about the sacrifices his wife made so he could be president is just a huge suck up to all feminists, like she got nothing out of it! Please. An interview full of ass kissing and mutual admiration ad nauseum and obama is so thoughtful riffs is really nothing more than fiction. Did Harry ask him about the fbi, Loretta Lynch, cash to Iran, letting Hezbollah off the hook, the ten trillion in debt, the strategic patience, the hollowed out military, the student debt, the race baiting, the income inequality during his term, or the failure to get Dems elected during his term? History will not be kind to our first black president whose potential was as great as his shortcomings.

Splitting image

He was not only born, he was two years old.

Oh the Obama cult followersn't aren't going to like hearing their little bastard is hypocritical prick we all already knew that.
Poor Snowflake

Hurt your feelings?

That's what you liberals idiots always say when you have no argument - the only thing your tiny, stupid little minds can do is project, project, project using whatever buzzword du jour.

Forum List

Back