🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama blaming guns instead of Muslim extremeism

yes----I got that----present day Christian attacks do not get celebrated in churches.
They are---not generally acceptable to Christians. The attack at SHARONA in tel aviv Israel was CELEBRATED----in gaza and even in Jerusalem---publically
Islamic terror attacks are not generally acceptable to Muslims.

you have just lied. They are not only acceptable-----they are encouraged in mosques. Of course they are not called
"TERROR ATTACKS" ----

Testify Sister! Rat own! Spread da word on these monsters!

1107931_1_m.jpg

Oops, sorry wrong religion. Ah, just photoshop it.

the MONSTER is islam------the creed is---that the prime directive for the "good" muslim is
"DEFEND ISLAM" the next step is NAME THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTACKING ISLAM-------any answer supplied by the IMAM is fair game. The answer for the first impassioned KHUTBAH JUMAAT I heard---in Manhattan, NY ----was---CHRISTIANS----who are " PERVERTED LIARS----THE ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" It was GOOD FRIDAY-----almost five decades ago

Christian are little better Moslem.

historically that is true-----but Christians have improved

you have just lied. They are not only acceptable-----they are encouraged in mosques. Of course they are not called
"TERROR ATTACKS" ----

1107931_1_m.jpg

the MONSTER is islam------the creed is---that the prime directive for the "good" muslim is
"DEFEND ISLAM" the next step is NAME THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTACKING ISLAM-------any answer supplied by the IMAM is fair game. The answer for the first impassioned KHUTBAH JUMAAT I heard---in Manhattan, NY ----was---CHRISTIANS----who are " PERVERTED LIARS----THE ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" It was GOOD FRIDAY-----almost five decades ago

Not at all. They just rationalize their terrorism as "fighting for democracy".

"TERROR ATTACKS" ----

1107931_1_m.jpg

Like the radical christians it just depends on how you interpret things.

Koran a Book of Peace, Not War, Scholars Say

" Chapter 2, Verse 190: "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

The essence of the verse, Nyang says, is to fight back "if you are attacked by your persecutors, but don't fight back indiscriminately. Follow the rules of engagement." According to mainstream Muslim clerics, those "rules of engagement"' are explicit: women, children, and innocent civilians are off limits."

Try again-----I read the koran------and I learned about islam from muslims---LONG before I met my present hubby who was born in a shariah shit hole. His mom and father were on their way of escaping that hole ---when he was born-----his mom had been in jeopardy of being forced into the filth in accordance with the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW. The Islamic law was evaded with a quick marriage-----and escape-----the escape took more than 8 years. The little couple had time to REPRODUCE
You arent a scholar nor is getting your information from a biased source a sign of intelligence or credibility.

to what BIASED source do you refer-----muslim physicians and surgeons ----or people non muslims who survived shariah?

"TERROR ATTACKS" ----

1107931_1_m.jpg

Not at all. They just rationalize their terrorism as "fighting for democracy".

you are describing an entirely different issue----INTENATIONAL ------war

1107931_1_m.jpg

" Chapter 2, Verse 190: "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

The essence of the verse, Nyang says, is to fight back "if you are attacked by your persecutors, but don't fight back indiscriminately. Follow the rules of engagement." According to mainstream Muslim clerics, those "rules of engagement"' are explicit: women, children, and innocent civilians are off limits."

Try again-----I read the koran------and I learned about islam from muslims---LONG before I met my present hubby who was born in a shariah shit hole. His mom and father were on their way of escaping that hole ---when he was born-----his mom had been in jeopardy of being forced into the filth in accordance with the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW. The Islamic law was evaded with a quick marriage-----and escape-----the escape took more than 8 years. The little couple had time to REPRODUCE
You arent a scholar nor is getting your information from a biased source a sign of intelligence or credibility.

to what BIASED source do you refer-----muslim physicians and surgeons ----or people non muslims who survived shariah?
I prefer unbiased sources.

Many have cried, Lord, Lord, but Christ knew them not.
Hitler is nothing like the Catholics I grew up with and love.

Muslims are coming here to kill us. Obama has ordered the upcoming regime to continue the invasion @ 1 million a year for the next ten years. Hillary intends to do just that.

And for the indoctrinated little marshmallows that hid from Trump chalk and pay homage to the Democrat machine, There will BE no safe place, no hidey room, no gun free zone for you to huddle in. You are the easiest target. The Democrats have even corralled you like lambs to the slaughter. And slaughter you they will:
2420B91F00000578-2877148-image-a-36_1418862011512.jpg

And to the oh so tolerant LGBT who think you owe your freedom to the Democrat agenda, you'll die first.

You had better let Trump do what he can to make you and the rest of us safe again. Because your buddy in the White House, knows how 10 million Muslims will deal with you. You have 2 choices, wise the hell up or we all die en masse.

Last edited:

right-----unbiased. My non credible source----was the VISITING GENIUS IMAM-----special in the mosque the day I heard the KHUTBAH JUMAAT that made me so nauseated that the reason I remember it so well is because I HAD TO STRUGGLE TO KEEP FROM VOMITING

physical discomfort DOES WAKE THE BRAIN--<<< that's real neurophysiology
My other biased source was the PICTHALL translation of the koran----which I read before I was 20 years old

Many have cried, Lord, Lord, but Christ knew them not.
Hitler is nothing like the Catholics I grew up with and love.

Muslims are coming here to kill us. Obama has ordered the upcoming regime to continue the invasion @ 1 million a year for the next ten years. Hillary intends to do just that.

And for the indoctrinated little marshmallows that hid from Trump chalk and pay homage to the Democrat machine, There will BE no safe place, no hidey room, no gun free zone for you to huddle in.
And to the oh so tolerant LGBT who think you owe your freedom to the Democrat agenda, you'll die first.

You had better let Trump do what he can to make you and the rest of us safe again. Because your buddy in the White House, knows how 10 million Muslims will deal with you. You have 2 choices, wise the hell up or die en masse.

hitler was influenced----but not all that much ----by the Catholicism of his day-----and a lot more by the Catholicism of the past----the Catholicism of whore Isabella. NOT influenced by the Catholicism of today

right-----unbiased. My non credible source----was the VISITING GENIUS IMAM-----special in the mosque the day I heard the KHUTBAH JUMAAT that made me so nauseated that the reason I remember it so well is because I HAD TO STRUGGLE TO KEEP FROM VOMITING

My other biased source was the PICTHALL translation of the koran----which I read before I was 20 years old
Typing in large font doesnt make you more credible or believable. I know the Muslim faith pretty well having been part of it. I know just how much importance they place on peace.

Typing in large font doesnt make you more credible or believable. I know the Muslim faith pretty well having been part of it. I know just how much importance they place on peace.

I know the peace which is cherished by muslims-----because muslims have told me all about that PEACE. It is SHARIAH FOR ALL---the BEAUTY OF ISLAM FOR ALL-----in which all people of all creeds are happy as clams

I know the peace which is cherished by muslims-----because muslims have told me all about that PEACE. It is SHARIAH FOR ALL---the BEAUTY OF ISLAM FOR ALL-----in which all people of all creeds are happy as clams
OK :itsok:

OK :itsok:

people have been writing about that PEACE for centuries------some of them the HAPPY PEOPLE LIVING WITH THAT PEACE-----generally not in English-----you need translations from the ARABIC, LADINO, and HEBREW----(sometimes when even more obscurity was needed----it was Aramaic)

I'm talking about present day christian attacks.

yes----I got that----present day Christian attacks do not get celebrated in churches.
They are---not generally acceptable to Christians. The attack at SHARONA in tel aviv Israel was CELEBRATED----in gaza and even in Jerusalem---publically

"TERROR ATTACKS" ----

1107931_1_m.jpg

Of course it is. You go with that. :itsok:

Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

What's the American solution to the problem that you see here?

Spell it out, patriots.
Are u not a patriot?

What is your solution?

Don't suck my balls...I ain't horny. Just answer the question.
Why r u looking for answers from people u hate?

Hate? Idiot. You don't see hate from me.

What is the Anerican solution to American citizens who decide to pledge allegiance to ISIS and shoot up a bunch of people?

Let's go. You are not doing well here.

Forum List

Back