Obama 'Comes Out of The Closet' - Globalist Warns Critics About 'Natavism' & 'Nostalgia'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Warns Globalization Critics From ‘Nativism And Nostalgia’ - Breitbart

"President Barack Obama warns critics of globalization that the international economy is here to stay and that many jobs lost in the United States are not coming back.

He asserted that the younger generation of Americans were not “knee-jerk anti-trade” or “anti-globalization,” but that older workers fell into the trap of wanting things to stay the same."

Obama, like our new Secretary of State, is a 'Globalist', pushing '1 World Govt' crap instead of advocating and representing the US as President, the job for which he was elected ... really explains his Illegal Immigration and Islamic Importation agendas.

Not surprising. He's a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet. He's just another 'American' Globalist Politician who doesn't care about American Citizens anymore. Hopefully Americans will wake up and stop electing such bad folks. It's time to represent Americans and put them first again.

First, Obama is dick! That is a given. Second, the desire to have free trade was never an attempt to obliterate a countries national identity....ever. I support free trade but how does he get the interpretation that free trade will lead to a loss of 'nativism'? I guess if you are a die hard communist then you would see that way. No one ever saw anyone who was against free-trade as unAmerican. Obama does but he is a piece of shit.

Not surprising. He's a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet. He's just another 'American' Globalist Politician who doesn't care about American Citizens anymore. Hopefully Americans will wake up and stop electing such bad folks. It's time to represent Americans and put them first again.

Obama betrays the proletariate once again to support the international bourgeoisie.

First, Obama is dick! That is a given. Second, the desire to have free trade was never an attempt to obliterate a countries national identity....ever. I support free trade but how does he get the interpretation that free trade will lead to a loss of 'nativism'? I guess if you are a die hard communist then you would see that way. No one ever saw anyone who was against free-trade as unAmerican. Obama does but he is a piece of shit.

Free and Fair Trade. NWO Globalists like Obama, could care less about making trade deals that benefit American Citizens first. All you have to do is really look at the awful trade deals agreed to in recent memory. None have helped American Citizens. It's time to go in another direction. Time to boot the NWO Globalists.

And Clinton will be more of the same. Many countries and multinational corporations have invested big money in her. They will expect the same preferential treatment she has handed out in the past. The result of the criminal FBI investigation into her pay to play scandal will be interesting.

HA! Clearly even a dick understands the issue better than you.

Free trade is directly opposite of nativist arguments that favor tariffs and protectionism.

"President Barack Obama warns critics of globalization that the international economy is here to stay and that many jobs lost in the United States are not coming back.

He asserted that the younger generation of Americans were not “knee-jerk anti-trade” or “anti-globalization,” but that older workers fell into the trap of wanting things to stay the same."

Obama, like our new Secretary of State, is a 'Globalist', pushing '1 World Govt' crap instead of advocating and representing the US as President, the job for which he was elected ... really explains his Illegal Immigration and Islamic Importation agendas.

When people warned of this years back, the left called them conspiracy theorists and told them to take their tin foil hats off.

They always have to deny this shit because people don't like it. Then they slowly make changes so it doesn't cause panic. The changes Obama is making are radical and pose a danger to the very existence of the U.S.

He is NOT an American president. He has never had the interests of America as top priority.

Attack of the Globalists: Hillary Clinton Mega Backer Behind Claims Donald Trump a Threat to World Economy
- Obama's 'Bought-And-Paid-For' 'Mini-Me' is dancing on her own Globalist strings as well...getting rich doing it.

"For two days in a row, Hillary Clinton utilized used in her speeches a claim from a British research organization that ranked Donald Trump as the third greatest threat to the global economy. Clinton failed to tell audiences that the firm in question – the Economist Intelligence Unit – is a division of The Economist Group, the sister company to The Economist newspaper. The Economist Group is partially owned by the famous Rothschild family. Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild sits on the Economist Group’s board. She is a top Clinton supporter, donor and fundraiser, and has donated to the Clinton Foundation."

Attack of the Globalists: Hillary Clinton Mega Backer Behind Claims Donald Trump a Threat to World Economy - Breitbart

When people warned of this years back, the left called them conspiracy theorists and told them to take their tin foil hats off.

They always have to deny this shit because people don't like it. Then they slowly make changes so it doesn't cause panic. The changes Obama is making are radical and pose a danger to the very existence of the U.S.

He is NOT an American president. He has never had the interests of America as top priority.

Years ago it was the opposite. Republican pushed for free trade and democrats opposed it because it harmed American workers (something I don't completely agree with). Now it is switched which means the democratic party abandoned their union voters or they are taking them for granted.

Free trade is directly opposite of nativist arguments that favor tariffs and protectionism.

Like the ones other nations have been kicking our asses with in order to protect their own economies (China, Korea, etc...for example...and we have allowed it to continue?! Great.... I'm Glad Trump has said we can't continue to be treated like chumps while smiling and taking it.

HA! Clearly even a dick understands the issue better than you.

The point that I was making was that no one interprets being against free trade as nativist or xenophobic accept for Obama. How does eliminating trade barriers the opposite of 'xenophobic' and would that imply that having trade restrictions is 'xenophobic' and somehow racist as what Obama is implying? No one has ever interpretted those actions in those terms accept for Obama (the communist).

Like the ones other nations have been kicking our asses with in order to protect their own economies (China, Korea, etc...for example...and we have allowed it to continue?! Great.... I'm Glad Trump has said we can't continue to be treated like chumps while smiling and taking it.

I believe that is all Trump was talking about. Forcing other countries to break down their own trade barriers against the US.

I believe that is all Trump was talking about. Forcing other countries to break down their own trade barriers against the US.

Well it's a counter-factualto-what-Trump-says belief.

Donald Trump on Free Trade

He absolutely SAYS that he supports more tarrifs as a way to reduce offshoring. What he believes no one could possibly know though, since his words are not worth the air waves they are composed of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back