It's still getting hotter

I don't believe I have. I am telling you that the ocean is a massive reservoir of heat. The atmosphere is not. The ocean contains 1000 times more heat than the atmosphere. It the world's largest solar collector on the planet.

But please feel free to tell me how much more heat you believe the ocean contains compared to the atmosphere.
Not until you convince me I'm not wasting my breath. You've said nothing to convince me that you understand the difference between those two concepts. If you think you do, try again.

Not until you convince me I'm not wasting my breath. You've said nothing to convince me that you understand the difference between those two concepts. If you think you do, try again.
Really? I have to convince you that the ocean stores the vast majority of the planet's heat?

I've posted a graphic that literally shows the calculations. It seems to me that if you disagree with that you should post something similar. Your problem is that what I have posted is true so you can't post anything which opposes it because that doesn't exist.

The IPCC did tell us that it was a wealth distribution scheme
Frank you repeat lines fed to you by big oil. They knew about this in the 60s and covered it up. Then they financed deniers.
Its one of the biggest cons of the last hundred years. But big oil is too powerful to tackle and they own both parties.

Forum List

Back