Donald Trump's Finally Been Seen In Public Without Ear Bandage

Cry some more about January 6th and then remind regular Americans the assassination attempt was NOTHING.

DO IT
the "assassination attempt" was a stunt. if that billet hut trump's ear, which i seriously doubt, the stunt went bad. sometimes that happens to jack asses.

And surprise, surprise, surprise.....not a SCRATCH on it. Behold...

Some commentary on it...

Your thoughts USMB?

Any cuts or nicks on the head area always bleed like mad, much worse looking because of all the blood. Cutting yourself when shaving is a prime example, tiny nick but bleeds for ages.

If anyone doubts it, just graze your ear with a bullet.........

1722161905088.png

Take this argument everywhere. Tell your Democrat friends to tout it far and wide. No holes barred. Senators, Congress reps, media, everyone. It's such a great message all your people should be saying it:

"Nevermind that we saw the blood on live TV, look he doesn't have a bandage, obviously he wasn't really hurt!"

This is an especially effective message since you all are still crying about some guy sitting at Nancy Pelosi's desk.

Really. Do it. DO IT
LOL. Sorry I couldn't pass the no "holes" barred up. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Hey, no judgement here.

Now, if we're talking about no holds barred,
There was no blood on his ear when he went down and when they got him back up....oh look..blood.

Things that make you go hmm...hmm...hmm... :)

Take this argument everywhere. Tell your Democrat friends to tout it far and wide. No holes barred. Senators, Congress reps, media, everyone. It's such a great message all your people should be saying it:

"Nevermind that we saw the blood on live TV, look he doesn't have a bandage, obviously he wasn't really hurt!"

This is an especially effective message since you all are still crying about some guy sitting at Nancy Pelosi's desk.

Really. Do it. DO IT
You say "no holes barred" here, but in reality, that just applies to birthdays, and after you've had a few drinks.

Where did I say, or suggest, that the murder attempt by a run-of-the-mill mass-shooter white Republican male suspect was NOTHING?

And if you think the events of January 6th is a WINNER for the Republican Party, then let me interest you in a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn....

23tfla.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ OBSESSED!

Forum List

Back