This is just the overflow crowd at Trump St. Cloud, MN rally

Trump is going off script a lot tonight and the crowd is going crazy.. The auditorium is packed to capacity and the overflow crowd outside is even larger.

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris is having a rally in deep blue Philadelphia and only 68 people showed up. :laughing0301:

If 5% of these people watched the polling places, Trump would sweep all 50 States

Trump is going off script a lot tonight and the crowd is going crazy.. The auditorium is packed to capacity and the overflow crowd outside is even larger.

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris is having a rally in deep blue Philadelphia and only 68 people showed up. :laughing0301:

I feel sure St Donald”s DNA will match the blood DNA on the Turin Shroud .
What do you think Mr Salt .

If 5% of these people watched the polling places, Trump would sweep all 50 States
Trump would sweep all 50 states only in a Kim Jong Un style election. You know the type of election you Trumpers really want. I think you truly believe that if the election was “fair” Trump would 99% of the vote.

Makes me proud to see so many Americans come together for America. Yes they are there for trump but in reality they are there for America.

I realized how much pride and love for America has slipped away in a lot of places when I went to see midget wrestling earlier this year. Lights went out, spotlight was on the flag and we all stood and sang the national anthem before the match started. That was the first time I got a bit emotional, it just felt good to see real Americans loving America again in person.

I feel sure St Donald”s DNA will match the blood DNA on the Turin Shroud .
What do you think Mr Salt .

If you're going to make a snarky comment, the least you could have done was brought some Arthur Treacher's fish and chips.

1722170844460.jpeg

Forum List

Back