Donald Trump's Finally Been Seen In Public Without Ear Bandage

And surprise, surprise, surprise.....not a SCRATCH on it. Behold...

Some commentary on it...

Your thoughts USMB?

FB_IMG_1721578357502.jpg

Trump was shot at and survived with blood on his face. The reality is that these optics will far outweigh you haters’ feeble attempts to minimize the event.
Why are NONE of the far rightwing media outlets, a juggernaut in American media BTW, making more hay out of this if that's the case?

Why are NONE of the far rightwing media outlets, a juggernaut in American media BTW, making more hay out of this if that's the case?
They don’t have to make hay. Deep down, you Trump haters know that which is why you are putting effort to minimize the event which I believe is going to come across as weak among the swing voters.

They don’t have to make hay. Deep down, you Trump haters know that which is why you are putting effort to minimize the event which I believe is going to come across as weak among the swing voters.
Dude, we have a Presidential candidate that got shot at DURING a Presidential campaign and within 3 days of the event his own party, and campaign, is SILENT about it.

One of his supporters even DIED as a result of it.

That's not STRANGE to you?!??

af25Awf9_400x400

Dude, we have a Presidential candidate that got shot at DURING a Presidential campaign and within 3 days of the event his own party, and campaign, is SILENT about it.

af25Awf9_400x400
When it comes to attacks on Trump from the haters - be it impeachments, indictments, violent protests or even assassination attempts - that is a typical typical day when it comes to Trump. What is there to talk about?

Better yet, what should the Trump supporters be talking about besides the issues?

They said it was grazed. first of all surgeons can do a hell of a lot these days. Secondly the ear bleeds profusely when injured and its hard to stop the blood, so that part jives very well with what we saw on TV.

Someone died... the shooter died... you think trump could pull all that off for a publicity stunt.... and no one would talk???

The picture isnt even really that clear , its blurry and without seeing to wound prviously, its pretty hard to judge.
There would be some evidence, even a scratch.

When it comes to attacks on Trump from the haters - be it impeachments, indictments, violent protests or even assassination attempts - that is a typical typical day when it comes to Trump. What is there to talk about?

Better yet, what should the Trump supporters be talking about besides the issues?
*checks issues:

1) mean Olympics ceremony
2) She's so brown
3) she's so female
4) she had sex
5) conspiracy to kill special orange man

Aren't you pushing it a bit too far now?

A bullet vs a shard of glass, under certain circumstances they both can inflict the same amount of damage.

If you believe you have truth on your side, just rest on that, you don't have to push it to extremes.

Its not extreme to believe he got knicked in the ear by a bullet when a gunman was shooting at his head.
WHY is THAT extreme? I'm not really pushing anything. Its not like I went out of my way to start a thread about the topic, I just responded to one.

Now in your first post, YOU asked for our thoughts.. I gave you my thoughts so if you DONT want them, then thats fine, but you cant have it both ways.

af25Awf9_400x400
I agree, something fishy

MAGATs still ARENT'T talking about the issues, they're running around the county calling VP Kamala Harris a whore and a slut, making deep fake videos and bringing up how the election was stolen.

What issues HAVE they been talking about?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's called he's all better you moron. Honestly, you people truly never do quit. 🙄

Like believng an election was stolen? Or that somehow Trump was being harrassed by a deep state? Or how Trunp is being attacked by Biden because he was Bidens political opponent? Whats the story goingto be now? Harris has put the DOJ on Trump? Or is he going to concoct some story about Harris contactng Leticia James, Bragg, judge Chutkan, and Willis to devise an all black racist attack against Trump because he's white? When he comes with that tale, you going to believe that one too?

I don't think you Trump chumps should be talking about other people and conspiracy theories.

What makes no sense is you believing everything trump tells you. He did not take a bullet. He got hit by a fragment. Anybody would have survived get grazed in the ear by a fragment. That doesn't make Trump tough or a hero. Just a guy who got grazed by a piece of a bullet.

The hero was the fireman who really took the bullet and who covered his family with his body after he was hit. That's the hero in this ituation. That's the man we should praise and always remember.

I agree about the fire fighter.
Otherwise, your just changing the topic, away from what is a physical event that happened. Shots fired, bullet trajectory, shrapnel, wound.... all things in the physical realm which can be discussed.

Every one of those other topics you bring up is much more complex than this physical event. Shots were fired, people died... and if someone wants to make a silly conspiracy out of that, its quite another thing compared to the Russian Collussion hoax... where so much went on behind the scenes.

If you want to go there, then never again complain about someone not staying on topic in one of your threads OR trying to add context.

Like believng an election was stolen? Or that somehow Trump was being harrassed by a deep state? Or how Trunp is being attacked by Biden because he was Bidens political opponent? Whats the story goingto be now? Harris has put the DOJ on Trump? Or is he going to concoct some story about Harris contactng Leticia James, Bragg, judge Chutkan, and Willis to devise an all black racist attack against Trump because he's white? When he comes with that tale, you going to believe that one too?

I don't think you Trump chumps should be talking about other people and conspiracy theories.

What makes no sense is you believing everything trump tells you. He did not take a bullet. He got hit by a fragment. Anybody would have survived get grazed in the ear by a fragment. That doesn't make Trump tough or a hero. Just a guy who got grazed by a piece of a bullet.

The hero was the fireman who really took the bullet and who covered his family with his body after he was hit. That's the hero in this ituation. That's the man we should praise and always remember.

I agree about the fire fighter.
Otherwise, your just changing the topic, away from what is a physical event that happened. Shots fired, bullet trajectory, shrapnel, wound.... all things in the physical realm which can be discussed.

Every one of those other topics you bring up is much more complex than this physical event. Shots were fired, people died... and if someone wants to make a silly conspiracy out of that, its quite another thing compared to the Russian Collussion hoax... where so much went on behind the scenes.

If you want to go there, then never again complain about someone not staying on topic in one of your threads OR trying to add context.
There would be some evidence, even a scratch.

You cant really tell from the angle of that photo. it has blur to it. It would be fair to take a look at multiple photos from different angles and then come to some conclussion that something is fishy..
but not really just one photo I think.

So live rounds were fired, people were shot and one died, and then what???? do you think Trump was waiting with a ketchup packet in his hand? or do you think that was real blood? and if it was real blood then what the hell?

The wound by a doctor was described as being blunt and wide..2 cm.... not requireing sutures, it was a graze.... probably mostly just blew the skin off the side of the ear, and even so ear injuries bleed a LOT... its very common for them to take a long time to stop.

Trumps main concern was probably wearing the bandage to stop infection and the bleeding.... people made a BIG DEAL about him wearing the bandage for so long.

So what? you want to blame Trump now for what? getting shot? for not getting shot enough? for wearing a bandage too long? for not being injured enough?

Which one is it now with you people? your just hillarious......maybe he had a patch of skin that got blown off and it healed over because it was not DEEP? thats what I see when I look at the photo when he was shot. Lot of blood on the side of his ear but all the top and side cartillage was still intact. Now everyone expects what?? to see a big hole? again. pure silliness.

*checks issues:

1) mean Olympics ceremony
2) She's so brown
3) she's so female
4) she had sex
5) conspiracy to kill special orange man
  • kept men in prison for labor
  • withheld evidence that would help a man on death row.
  • best effort to address the border crisis was to beg the migrants “don’t come”.

MAGATs still ARENT'T talking about the issues, they're running around the county calling VP Kamala Harris a whore and a slut, making deep fake videos and bringing up how the election was stolen.

What issues HAVE they been talking about?
  • Immigration
  • Inflation
  • Energy
  • Foreign Policy
  • Government Spending

Forum List

Back