Donald Trump's Finally Been Seen In Public Without Ear Bandage

Why are NONE of the far rightwing media outlets, a juggernaut in American media BTW, making more hay out of this if that's the case?

The wound itself is no big deal. Just a nick and Trump was just damn lucky. It was an assassination attempt though.
I think the media is just moving along because there is an active election to keep up with. What else is there to say?

The wound itself is no big deal. Just a nick and Trump was just damn lucky. It was an assassination attempt though.
I think the media is just moving along because there is an active election to keep up with. What else is there to say?
My point is this, if Republicans felt that it was a winning issue, they'd NEVER shut up about it.

That's how bad a state Trump's campaign is in right now. That not even being shot at on live TV can help him.

And you know it.

I agree about the fire fighter.
Otherwise, your just changing the topic, away from what is a physical event that happened. Shots fired, bullet trajectory, shrapnel, wound.... all things in the physical realm which can be discussed.

Every one of those other topics you bring up is much more complex than this physical event. Shots were fired, people died... and if someone wants to make a silly conspiracy out of that, its quite another thing compared to the Russian Collussion hoax... where so much went on behind the scenes.

If you want to go there, then never again complain about someone not staying on topic in one of your threads OR trying to add context.

You cant really tell from the angle of that photo. it has blur to it. It would be fair to take a look at multiple photos from different angles and then come to some conclussion that something is fishy..
but not really just one photo I think.

So live rounds were fired, people were shot and one died, and then what???? do you think Trump was waiting with a ketchup packet in his hand? or do you think that was real blood? and if it was real blood then what the hell?

The wound by a doctor was described as being blunt and wide..2 cm.... not requireing sutures, it was a graze.... probably mostly just blew the skin off the side of the ear, and even so ear injuries bleed a LOT... its very common for them to take a long time to stop.

Trumps main concern was probably wearing the bandage to stop infection and the bleeding.... people made a BIG DEAL about him wearing the bandage for so long.

So what? you want to blame Trump now for what? getting shot? for not getting shot enough? for wearing a bandage too long? for not being injured enough?

Which one is it now with you people? your just hillarious......maybe he had a patch of skin that got blown off and it healed over because it was not DEEP? thats what I see when I look at the photo when he was shot. Lot of blood on the side of his ear but all the top and side cartillage was still intact. Now everyone expects what?? to see a big hole? again. pure silliness.
I didn’t blame Trump for anything, he just isn’t a good person.

My point is this, if Republicans felt that it was a winning issue, they'd NEVER shut up about it.

That's how bad a state Trump's campaign is in right now. That not even being shot at on live TV can help him.

And you know it.

OK, well if thats your whole point here than thats it. Too much coverage? or not enough ? no matter what it is people are going to complain I guess.

Is Trumps camapaign in trouble?? maybe. Well if Harris wins God help you and your decendants. the country left behind for them will be much less. We will all be screwed.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's nice, but can you address his PERFECT ear though?
Sure, read the articles that the FBI confirms he was hit by a bullet?

is there a timestamp on the picture so we know when it was taken? Anyone could take a pictures from months ago..

Sure, read the articles that the FBI confirms he was hit by a bullet?

is there a timestamp on the picture so we know when it was taken? Anyone could take a pictures from months ago..
What does that shiny piece at the top of Trump's ear look like to you...?

1722151670818-png.985557

I didn’t blame Trump for anything, he just isn’t a good person.

"there's some people who believe Trump DID THIS for empathy". The woman in the video says. Now do you really think at that point I might think, her video and picture are suspect? yeah you bet. She obviously has a political agenda.

Can Anyone think Trump had aranged for this kid to be up on the roof? fire live rounds while he was on stage, and gamble that he would not get killed, but hopefully make it look like he himself was injured so he could do a fist pump? and meanwhile, someone else dies and so does the shooter?

I guess this makes filing a campaign expense as a legal expense pale in comparison!
All right, so you dont like Trump. I know he can have an abrasive personality, and if you take everything he says as if he was being serious, it becomes even more abrasive... so I get it.
But dont let that blind common sense.

What does that shiny piece at the top of Trump's ear look like to you...?

1722151670818-png.985557
Looks like a bubble of blood highlighted by the sun? That’s probably where the bullet nicked his ear, and the source of where the blood is coming from

Forum List

Back