Mike Rowe

What he needs to teach is for each I dividual to own their own business so nobody works for another owner. That would really be good.
he does that already,, also you cant start your own business if youre ignorant on the subject and why you need education before,,

and if you werent such a fucking idiot you would know that,,

you should watch the last video I posted because I think it was meant for you,,

I dont know what that means??

most all starving people will always do whats needed to eat,, the rest are free to die if thats their choice,,
Teachers instruct our kids to leave those jobs to uneducated immigrants.
As i told all my apprentices, > "when it's hot you'll be hot, when it's cold ,you'll be cold, and when it's dirty you'll be dirty, but always remember ,we built this country"

~S~
Even worse when you come to work hungover. :(

What he needs to teach is for each I dividual to own their own business so nobody works for another owner. That would really be good.
No need for that. Just make your job your business, and you'll thrive. No overhead or worries, only profit.

No need for that. Just make your job your business, and you'll thrive. No overhead or worries, only profit.
hes do stupid to know a person must know the business before he can start his own,,

or that if everyone started their own business there wouldnt be any workers to do the work,,

hes do stupid to know a person must know the business before he can start his own,,

or that if everyone started their own business there wouldnt be any workers to do the work,,
Or turn all businesses into employee-owned co-ops. Of course, the employees would have to invest their own money in the business.

Not to mention that 90 percent of startups fail within five years leaving debt, disillusion, and unemployment.
I have been through both owner and worker,,

and to tell you the truth life was easier as a worker,,
thats as long as its a good company with a good product and intelligent people running it

And if the company is large enough there is usually the opportunity for advancement.
my youngest sone went to 4 yrs of college and then had to go to HVAC trade to get a good job,,

he got hired before he was even done with school to a commercial co. and 4 yrs later hes over 60K a yr with his own service truck he takes home everyday,,
he talks about starting his own company but I warn his against it because there are no days off and the stress can be off the charts,,

hes talked to a few private owners and since changed his mind,,

if he can ride them out for 20 yrs he will have a full retirement and a body and mind thats not worn to shreds

Forum List

Back