Obama Crimes

You're the bitch who's owned. I'm still waiting for you to post the title for the yellow Viper. :eusa_whistle:

Oh puuhlease.. you already stated you wouldn't believe it no matter what I did. Then procedded to post a pic of some cars you got off of google that were clearly taken in a studio. You want to prove me wrong, search google high and low for the pics I posted see if you can find them.. You WONT, they are mine, but what good do I get spending time trying to convince someone who will never believe me. It is your right to believe what you wish to believe.

I smashed you, and owned you thoroughly. You cant keep up your lack of brain or will power is your weakness. Anyone can muster up the one sentence insults that you come up with, but I exposed you as the fool you are. And everyone who will read the thread can clearly see you are full of shit!!
its you they will see is full of shit, you fucking moron, you cant even understand the info you posted yourself
what you posted to back yourself, actually backs ME
that why you are such a fucking moron

You're the bitch who's owned. I'm still waiting for you to post the title for the yellow Viper. :eusa_whistle:
meh, give her the car thing
i did a google image search and those pics didnt show up anywhere in the top 25 pages
i'd say they were original images and not found on the web

its you they will see is full of shit, you fucking moron, you cant even understand the info you posted yourself
what you posted to back yourself, actually backs ME
that why you are such a fucking moron

Oh really?? So are you telling me that a natural born citizen is not a legally recognized as that countrys citizen at the moment of birth? Please tell me what I posted that backs your claim up? My info proves what I was saying to be correct, you can be born abroad to one American parent and recieve natural born status. That is a fact, that you seem to not understand.

i did a google image search and those pics didnt show up anywhere in the top 25 pages

I have more pics as well,, On another note, you spent that much time trying to prove I was lying? damn.. kudo's to your effort and determination!!

Oh really?? So are you telling me that a natural born citizen is not a legally recognized as that countrys citizen at the moment of birth? Please tell me what I posted that backs your claim up? My info proves what I was saying to be correct, you can be born abroad to one American parent and recieve natural born status. That is a fact, that you seem to not understand.
see, your reading it BACKWARDS
someone that IS a naturally born citizen from birth is a citizen
however someone can be a born citizen without being naturally born
if only one parent is a citizen and they were born over seas
they have to submit papers to ICE and are then granted citizenship

it would have been a blast to have found them online
LOL

$100_1067.JPG

If you look in the upper left hand corner of this pic you can also see a glimpse of my "fake" silver Dodge Ram 1500 which I also mentioned in your cars thread. I also have pictures of my "fake" passat. But like I said I am not going to put effort into proving him wrong, because he already stated he wouldn't believe me anyway.

see, your reading it BACKWARDS
someone that IS a naturally born citizen from birth is a citizen
however someone can be a born citizen without being naturally born
if only one parent is a citizen and they were born over seas
they have to submit papers to ICE and are then granted citizenship

No you are the one who is missing it, the LAW recognizes the child as natural born citizen.

“Natural born citizen. Persons who are born within the jurisdiction of a national government, i.e. in its territorial limits, or those born of citizens temporarily residing abroad.”, Black’s Law Dictionary, 6th Edition, Springer (1994)

aww does it hurt to get smashed? I am Rick James and you are my bitch! :clap2:

No you are the one who is missing it, the LAW recognizes the child as natural born citizen.

“Natural born citizen. Persons who are born within the jurisdiction of a national government, i.e. in its territorial limits, or those born of citizens temporarily residing abroad.”, Black’s Law Dictionary, 6th Edition, Springer (1994)
see?

View attachment 6455

If you look in the upper left hand corner of this pic you can also see a glimpse of my "fake" silver Dodge Ram 1500 which I also mentioned in your cars thread. I also have pictures of my "fake" passat. But like I said I am not going to put effort into proving him wrong, because he already stated he wouldn't believe me anyway.
see, this is why you are a fucking bitch, i already said the car was yours and even gave proof to back it up

my only reason to check was it would have been funny as hell if you had found it online and i found the place you got it from
:rolleyes:

:lol: I think she's a cashier at a local Dodge dealer with a cell-phone camera.

Oh puuhlease.. you already stated you wouldn't believe it no matter what I did. Then procedded to post a pic of some cars you got off of google that were clearly taken in a studio. You want to prove me wrong, search google high and low for the pics I posted see if you can find them.. You WONT, they are mine, but what good do I get spending time trying to convince someone who will never believe me. It is your right to believe what you wish to believe.
Oh they're your pictures all right. That I believe. Nice "Clintonesque" language, by the way. :lol:

see, this is why you are a fucking bitch, i already said the car was yours and even gave proof to back it up

my only reason to check was it would have been funny as hell if you had found it online and i found the place you got it from
:rolleyes:

My post was not aimed at demeaning you in anyway, it was directed at glock for his idiotic attempts..

Forum List

Back