Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!

A food taster? Haven't heard of one of those since medievel times.

Hell. He was only having lunch with the Reps. Doubt one of them would poison the douchbag.

Jeeze. Talk about ridiculous.

So you don't think that the President's food is constantly tested by the Secret Service?

Really?

Never really thought about it there S.

A food taster? Holy shit. Whats next?? A bed warmer?? Not the nubile kind either.

15 March 2013 | Reaganite Republican

NOT a joke...

Yesterday Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) described an event she hosted: served at a working lunch with Obama on Capitol Hill,
the menu came from her home state's University of Maine, inc. a recipe for healthy lobster salad/blueberry pie/etc that Collins pointed-out fit Moochelle's healthy food initiative guidelines-
alas, Obama could only look 'longingly' at it, as he didn't have a 'taster' present.

She pointed-out directly to him that all present in the room were 'tasters', and if it was poisoned or something they'd have all already 'keeled over'...
yet -after stating 'you have better food than the Democrats do'- he STILL refused to eat a single bite without his own food tester...

Video (Collins audio) -here-

Read more:
RR: Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!

I never knew the President had a food tester. That's something only kings used to have.

Food testers are more common when the president is overseas. What president would have a food tester among his own people, having lunch with those in his own government? That's a level of paranoia appropriate to cocaine addicts.

Pretty sure that's not the case.

A food taster? Haven't heard of one of those since medievel times.

Hell. He was only having lunch with the Reps. Doubt one of them would poison the douchbag.

Jeeze. Talk about ridiculous.

So you don't think that the President's food is constantly tested by the Secret Service?

Really?

A food taster? Holy shit. Whats next?? A bed warmer?? Not the nubile kind either.

Who was the last American President that was poisoned?

I never knew the President had a food tester. That's something only kings used to have.

Food testers are more common when the president is overseas. What president would have a food tester among his own people, having lunch with those in his own government? That's a level of paranoia appropriate to cocaine addicts.

Is the SOB STILL doing blow?

Of course. He goes through GW Bush and Nancy Reagan. They know where to get the best shit.

RAMfnlclr-031513-pope-IBD-C.jpg.cms

Really?

That would be Zachary Taylor. He was poisoned 16 months after his innauguration. That was way back in 1850.

Of course he didn't have a taster. Probably didn't think he needed one.

Hell. I wouldn't have thought he or any other POTUS needed one. Who knew??

This reminds me of the outrage the right had about Czars until they realize that other presidents had them too. Then they shut right up.

RW: Food Taster!!! OMG
Facts: Every President has 'em
RW: THIS IS DIFFERENT!

Regardless of who is in office, the President does needs a food taster. Poisoning is the most common form of assassination.

With all the shit I print/type/publish/upload even I test my own water coming into my house regularly, because I know that's the easiest way authorities could kill me off.

This is ridiculous. Dont ALL prez have food tasters?
Wouldnt you have one if you were POTUS?
Kinda kooky how he didnt eat it though.. I doubt they would poison him.
Joe as Prez? NO way!

Regardless of who is in office, the President does needs a food taster. Poisoning is the most common form of assassination.

With all the shit I print/type/publish/upload even I test my own water coming into my house regularly, because I know that's the easiest way authorities could kill me off.

That is cocaine paranoia

I'm sure under no circumstances would a Republican senator misrepresent or lie about what the president said or did. That would just be inconceivable.

That would be Zachary Taylor. He was poisoned 16 months after his innauguration. That was way back in 1850.

Of course he didn't have a taster. Probably didn't think he needed one.

Hell. I wouldn't have thought he or any other POTUS needed one. Who knew??

I pretty much took it for granted.

No way the most powerful man in the world is going to be exposed to both internal and external threats willy nilly. We've had several successful assassinations and multiple unsuccessful ones.

15 March 2013 | Reaganite Republican

NOT a joke...

Yesterday Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) described an event she hosted: served at a working lunch with Obama on Capitol Hill,
the menu came from her home state's University of Maine, inc. a recipe for healthy lobster salad/blueberry pie/etc that Collins pointed-out fit Moochelle's healthy food initiative guidelines-
alas, Obama could only look 'longingly' at it, as he didn't have a 'taster' present.

She pointed-out directly to him that all present in the room were 'tasters', and if it was poisoned or something they'd have all already 'keeled over'...
yet -after stating 'you have better food than the Democrats do'- he STILL refused to eat a single bite without his own food tester...

Video (Collins audio) -here-

Read more:
RR: Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!

#ShitNoOneCaresAbout

Yes..

We will be sure to trust an article that starts out with:

Yesterday Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) described an event she hosted: served at a working lunch with Obama on Capitol Hill, the menu came from her home state's University of Maine, inc. a recipe for healthy lobster salad/blueberry pie/etc that Collins pointed-out fit Moochelle's healthy food initiative guidelines- alas, Obama could only look 'longingly' at it, as he didn't have a 'taster' present.

No bias there..I tell you what..

Obama+Throne.png

And Sallow is his Joker....

Wow, where did that chair come from? Looks like a prop from the 700 club.

That is cocaine paranoia

The people with cocaine paranoia are the ones paranoid enough to put NDAA into law.

Forum List

Back