obama deploys troops to guard mexico-us border

What the hell!! So if they come across a group of ilegals crossing the border and the group has no guns or drugs they are just going to let them cross in.... Oh wait these are pencil pushers, they won't be out there actively searching for anybody! Just another spit in the eye for us U.S. citizens by the Obama regime. I always thought it couldn't get any worse when Bush was running this country into the ground, I was sadly and horribly mistaken.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.0513d49acfc29bc63d3ee39de8bd3b71.dc1&show_article=1"We have explained the president's announcement to the government of Mexico, and they fully understand the rationale behind it," Crowley said.

And if the Mexican government didn't care for the idea, I'm certain the National Guard would have been called back.

The whole move is nothing but politics, period. The NG is only going to address the guns/drugs . . . it doesn't have anything to do with illegals. 1,200 guards for what -- 2,000 miles? Please.

Finish the fucking fence, electrify it, quadruple border patrol, shoot to kill.

Last edited:
Good he sent more troops....Now how about deporting the ones who are here?

I'd go so far to say that recreational drug interdiction would be yet another misuse of the military.

are they there for drug interdiction or people interdiction?

the only drugs they are going to stop from coming across the border are the ones being brought in by people too foolhardy and stupid to try it without paying the necessary bribes.

Is THAT how you think drugs get across the border? :lol:

how do you think drugs get across the border?

The whole move is nothing but politics, period. The NG is only going to address the guns/drugs . . . it doesn't have anything to do with illegals. 1,200 guards for what -- 2,000 miles? Please.

Finish the fucking fence, electrify it, quadruple border patrol, shoot to kill.

You've got my vote. Oh Yes.

Hi Tommy:

Obama to send 1,200 troops to US-Mexico border - Yahoo! News

this ought to make a whole mess of rah-rahs happy, unless of course, like mccain, they're going to bitch that they need to send more troops.

at the risk of drawing fire for my ignorance, isn't there some constitutional constraint about using troops for something like this?

Sending troops to the border is an Open Border Lobby Ploy used to deceive Americans into believing that Congress can go ahead with Illegal Amnesty for those 'hiring' the goddamned Illegal Aliens. All of this focus on 'the border' is foolishness, when we have 20 to 30 goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE killing 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAY.

We do NOT need more people on the border, if Obama is enforcing our 'employment laws' at the WORKPLACE. Illegal Aliens are drawn here by the millions, because nobody is enforcing the perfectly good immigration and employment laws that allows unscrupulous American Employers to hire from the cheap Illegal Alien Labor Pool.

Obama and the Congress have NO CREDIBILITY to create a new set of laws that NOBODY is going to enforce.

GL,

Terral

Hi Tommy:

this ought to make a whole mess of rah-rahs happy, unless of course, like mccain, they're going to bitch that they need to send more troops.

at the risk of drawing fire for my ignorance, isn't there some constitutional constraint about using troops for something like this?

Sending troops to the border is an Open Border Lobby Ploy used to deceive Americans into believing that Congress can go ahead with Illegal Amnesty for those 'hiring' the goddamned Illegal Aliens. All of this focus on 'the border' is foolishness, when we have 20 to 30 goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE killing 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAY.

We do NOT need more people on the border, if Obama is enforcing our 'employment laws' at the WORKPLACE. Illegal Aliens are drawn here by the millions, because nobody is enforcing the perfectly good immigration and employment laws that allows unscrupulous American Employers to hire from the cheap Illegal Alien Labor Pool.

Obama and the Congress have NO CREDIBILITY to create a new set of laws that NOBODY is going to enforce.

GL,

Terral
Link?

are they there for drug interdiction or people interdiction?

the only drugs they are going to stop from coming across the border are the ones being brought in by people too foolhardy and stupid to try it without paying the necessary bribes.

I think they drive right through the many unprotected miles of border in armed caravans, or bring it through one of the underground tunnels we keep finding. There's no need to "bribe" anyone get across.

I think they drive right through the many unprotected miles of border in armed caravans, or bring it through one of the underground tunnels we keep finding. There's no need to "bribe" anyone get across.
don't kid yourself, sister.

the baksheesh starts at the field and doesn't quit until the last few steps to the end user.

at any step along the distribution chain, you don't pay the grease, you will get busted.

in many places, the drugs are distributed by the law enforcement people. don't pay the appropriate bribes and the guy who sold you the shit will turn you in.

IMO it is an illegal use of the troops. We aren't at war with Mexico and it isn't the duty of the armed forces to catch immigrants.

The rightwing nutters will probably love it, though.

huh?

Is it the job of the military to help out after say, a blizzard? think: 1978

Stop being a fucking idiot. Patrolling the border isn't declaring war. It is a national border. Immigration is a national issue. Maybe Obama will deputize all the Guard for you.

what a douche

:evil:

the baksheesh starts at the field and doesn't quit until the last few steps to the end user.

at any step along the distribution chain, you don't pay the grease, you will get busted.

in many places, the drugs are distributed by the law enforcement people. don't pay the appropriate bribes and the guy who sold you the shit will turn you in.

I'm sure there's lots of bribery going on in Mexico, but don't kid yourself, BROTHER: we weren't talking about what happens in Mexico, and I have zero patience with people who try to topic-hop to cover up their stupid mistakes.

No bribery is needed to cross the Mexican border. Period.

I'm sure there's lots of bribery going on in Mexico, but don't kid yourself, BROTHER: we weren't talking about what happens in Mexico, and I have zero patience with people who try to topic-hop to cover up their stupid mistakes.

spoken like a true armchair drug warrior. i suppose you are right there at the border watching? more like watching lunatics like glen beck, bill o'reilly and sean hannity, it seems.

i posted this thread and phony attempts at drug interdiction has been in the theme straight along.

i wasn't talking only about mexico, either. my assertion is that everybody along the pipe is paying for protection right up to the guy who fronts your dealer a quantity of whatever it is that you smoke, stuff up your nose or inject in your body.

It is my hope to post in this thread without causing more of the usual unproductive name-calling. There is a real serious problem on the Mexican border that is in delicate balance. Living in Southern California there is a news story almost every night about the border, illegals, drugs, or corruption. Here is a link if you want it American Chronicle | FBI expanding U.S. Mexican border anti-terrorist corruption task force

Since the 1950s Arizona has been run by a political machine that was basically businessmen and developers. The Sheriff of Maricopa County, (Phoenix) is an old- fashioned, western law and order, boss and has been accused of U. S. Constitutional violations regarding prisoners and citizens. Still he remains firmly in charge.

I think the more hoopla made about this situation, the more chance of innocent people of all races getting hurt on the street, and maybe even in their own homes. The bull-in-the-china-cabinet approach is an tactic we should rethink. Someone, maybe the Federal Government, can calm everything down and at long-last resolve the immigration/drug problems on the U. S./Mexican border. There is not much positive news at this time on any front for this issue.

mexicans4.jpg

Last edited:

spoken like a true armchair drug warrior. i suppose you are right there at the border watching? more like watching lunatics like glen beck, bill o'reilly and sean hannity, it seems.

i posted this thread and phony attempts at drug interdiction has been in the theme straight along.

i wasn't talking only about mexico, either. my assertion is that everybody along the pipe is paying for protection right up to the guy who fronts your dealer a quantity of whatever it is that you smoke, stuff up your nose or inject in your body.

More like reading my daily newspaper, fucktard, and listening to the testimony of the people who ARE "border watching", aka the ranchers who live down there and SEE the armed drug caravans driving across their land.

"The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property . One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.

Another rancher testified that daily drugs are brought across his ranch in a military operation. A point man with a machine gun goes in front, 1/2 mile behind are the guards fully armed, 1/2 mile behind them are the drugs, behind the drugs 1/2 mile are more guards. These people are violent and they will kill anyone who gets in the way. This was not the only rancher we heard that day that talked about the drug trains.

One man told of two illegal's who came upon his property one shot in the back and the other in the arm by the drug runners who had forced them to carry the drugs and then shot them. Daily they listen to gun fire during the night it is not safe to leave his family alone on the ranch and they can't leave the ranch for fear of nothing being left when they come back. "
- Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen

Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Explains Why She Supports SB 1070, The Border State's Tough New Immigration Law-Commentary!

So stick that in your smug, "I know so much about drug trafficking because I watch Law and Order" pipe and smoke it, ass clown. Who do you think they need to pay for "protection" to cross the border? You think the Mexican border is like the Berlin Wall, fucktard? Hardly.

Tell me, oh great wise one, where are YOU and YOUR sources of "wisdom" about how the Mexican border works?

....."The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property . One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.

Another rancher testified that daily drugs are brought across his ranch in a military operation. A point man with a machine gun goes in front, 1/2 mile behind are the guards fully armed, 1/2 mile behind them are the drugs, behind the drugs 1/2 mile are more guards. These people are violent and they will kill anyone who gets in the way. This was not the only rancher we heard that day that talked about the drug trains.

One man told of two illegal's who came upon his property one shot in the back and the other in the arm by the drug runners who had forced them to carry the drugs and then shot them. Daily they listen to gun fire during the night it is not safe to leave his family alone on the ranch and they can't leave the ranch for fear of nothing being left when they come back. "
- Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen....

Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Explains Why She Supports SB 1070, The Border State's Tough New Immigration Law-Commentary!......

I have no doubt, all of the above is true, but you must understand the corruption runs through all aspects of the border, and it is blatently open for the public to see in the southwest. Tommywho70x has a solid point to be made about American corruption.

piles-of-cash.jpg

....."The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property . One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.

- Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen....

Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Explains Why She Supports SB 1070, The Border State's Tough New Immigration Law-Commentary!......

I have no doubt, all of the above is true, but you must understand the corruption runs through all aspects of the border, and it is blatently open for the public to see in the southwest. Tommywho70x has a solid point to be made about American corruption.

piles-of-cash.jpg

One which neither of you have bothered to document whatsoever. May I ask whatever gave either of you the idea that your words for it carried the weight of a taco fart in a high breeze with me?

More like reading my daily newspaper, fucktard, and listening to the testimony of the people who ARE "border watching", aka the ranchers who live down there and SEE the armed drug caravans driving across their land.

"The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property . One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.

- Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen

Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Explains Why She Supports SB 1070, The Border State's Tough New Immigration Law-Commentary!

So stick that in your smug, "I know so much about drug trafficking because I watch Law and Order" pipe and smoke it, ass clown. Who do you think they need to pay for "protection" to cross the border? You think the Mexican border is like the Berlin Wall, fucktard? Hardly.

Tell me, oh great wise one, where are YOU and YOUR sources of "wisdom" about how the Mexican border works?

if you wish to communicate with me, you will need to lose the childish name calling.

i haven't had a television in ten years and have never even seen law and order.

i haven't spent any time at the border. i do the tucson gem shows in the winter and i live in austin, tx. i see what is already across the border and i see how the distribution network works the cops. i took a bullet in los angeles for interfering with the contra-gate cocaine cartel back in the late '80's.

few shipment of any weight can move safely unprotected. even those little caravans you whine about. if they do not have law enforcement paid to look the other way, they almost invariably get caught --- maybe not right at the border and they maybe didn't need to pay anybody off right at the border but they certainly needed to grease people at the origin and destination of their journey for safe passage.

IMO it is an illegal use of the troops. We aren't at war with Mexico and it isn't the duty of the armed forces to catch immigrants.

The rightwing nutters will probably love it, though.

Law isn't a Matter of your Opinion, Ravi...

How about Illustrating why you Feel this way using some Examples and Substance.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back