Obama Downplays Difference Between Capitalism, Communism [VIDEO]

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Traitor Obama Tells Argentine Students That ‘There Is Little DIfference Between Communism And Capitalism’

So barry admits he's ok with communism...he likes it...not really news but now its officially out there...Obama is a communist. And a Muslim!

There is nothing more amazing to me in this world than the fact that this person has been allowed to continue to destroy America and that out of a nation of 340 million people not a single person has done something to remove him by any means necessary. Obama is a rank amateur when it comes to national security. What’s more, he hates America with a passion.

Why won't RWNJbtraitors educate themselves? For someone to say that anyone is "Communist AND Muslim" indicates incredible ignorance.

And Prez Barry did not say he's "okay with" and "likes Communism".

Isn't the OP one of idiots who says Obama is gay?

RWNJ traitors just get dumber and dumber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traitor Obama Tells Argentine Students That ‘There Is Little DIfference Between Communism And Capitalism’

So barry admits he's ok with communism...he likes it...not really news but now its officially out there...Obama is a communist. And a Muslim!

There is nothing more amazing to me in this world than the fact that this person has been allowed to continue to destroy America and that out of a nation of 340 million people not a single person has done something to remove him by any means necessary. Obama is a rank amateur when it comes to national security. What’s more, he hates America with a passion.

here we go... :) the operative phrase is chipping away at liberty

first step is to brainwash the kids...
npr pushes climate change like there is no tomorrow, in kids shows too, at taxpayer expense.

nancy pelosi seems ok with jail time for not buying health insurance.

all the signs are on the horizon. frank marshall davis, google it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back