Obama era mistreatment of veterans entrepreneurs gains attention in dc

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama-Era Mistreatment of Veteran Entrepreneurs Gains Attention in DC

The Trump administration and members of Congress are taking notice of how the previous administration mistreated veteran entrepreneurs.

---------------------------

This hasn't been just Obama's crooked doings it is all of them and Trump has worked dilgently to undo all these crooked ass pos bastards who have fkd over out Veterans for decades!!
Face it they were not FOR YOU !!!

TRUMP IS AND HAS GONE FAR BEYOND WHAT MOST PRESIDENTS HAVE EVER DONE FOR OUR VETS!!

and on other HYPOCRITICAL FKS

upload_2018-10-3_14-14-55.png

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

WOW SO HE DRANK/DRINKS
GOT INTO FIGHTS
OH NO .......

FBI INVESTIGATE HIM get him out of the political field.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh look Obama was a Thug oh wait he still is

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

Obama on his adolescent years in a rare video of a 2001 interview: -"I was a thug," a "mischievous child" -"I got into fights." -"I drank and did--and consumed substances that weren't always legal." -"I might have drank a six-pack in an hour before going back to class"

1:37
131K views
3:04 PM - 3 Oct 2018

Obama on his adolescent years in a rare video of a 2001 interview: -"I was a thug," a "mischievous child" -"I got into fights." -"I drank and did--and consumed substances that weren't always legal." -"I might have drank a six-pack in an hour before going back to class"
upload_2018-10-3_14-13-40.png

2:02
158K views
3:04 PM - 3 Oct 2018

Last edited:
Typhoid Barry Obamaggot is one of those America-damaging, utterly malicious gifts that keeps on giving and giving, much like an STD that keeps on flaring up from time to time. I guarantee that in future years, more and more shocking information will come out about how that cocksucking, carpet-headed, raccoon-featured, purple-lipped pig fucked over this country to get his personal, paranoid, 3rd-world revenge on America and whites in general. The entire "raison d'etre" of his presidency was to take Americans (esp. whites) down a peg for all of Obamaggot's chip-on-shoulder, imaginary sins he believes the Western world needs to be punished for.

• Banned
Typhoid Barry Obamaggot is one of those America-damaging, utterly malicious gifts that keeps on giving and giving, much like an STD that keeps on flaring up from time to time. I guarantee that in future years, more and more shocking information will come out about how that cocksucking, carpet-headed, raccoon-featured, purple-lipped pig fucked over this country to get his personal, paranoid, 3rd-world revenge on America and whites in general. The entire "raison d'etre" of his presidency was to take Americans (esp. whites) down a peg for all of Obamaggot's chip-on-shoulder, imaginary sins he believes the Western world needs to be punished for.

Did you check out the vidoe where he said he was a thug too LOL.... my second post as a comment #2 ?

Did you check out the vidoe where he said he was a thug too LOL.... my second post as a comment #2 ?

He already admitted he was a criminal thug years ago when he said that budding felon, St. Skittles "Trayvon" could have been his son or himself 35 years ago. And everyone knows that in his college days he was fucking other men for coke. Making Obamaggot a coke-whore as well as an Islam-whore.

I'll never forget Obama's "you didn't build that" speech to budding business owners back in 2012; has there ever been a more depressing, uninspiring, scolding, whining, sulking, complaining president than Obama? As much of a sleazebag as Bill Clinton was, his record-long-winded bullshit had a fun, feel-good quality to listen to. And he was 100% correct when he said of Obama, "a few years ago this guy would have been serving us coffee."

You know my favorite thing about JFK speeches? He ambitiously challenged the American public. I loved his speech about going to the moon when he basically said (forgot the exact words), "America will put a man on the moon NOT because it is easy, but BECAUSE it is difficult." See, some presidents know how to rev up the American public to do their absolute best. Whereas Obama simply wallowed in miserable, bitchy resentment.

Forum List

Back