Obama gets a taste of his own medicine

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
For six years now, if you disagreed with Obama, you're labeled a racist. The word 'disagree' has been transformed by the left into 'racist' or 'hate' in order to stifle any debate.

Identity politics are now the norm. That Obama disagrees (read 'hate') with Senator Elizabeth Warren hints that he hates and disrespects women.:cuckoo:

Senator suggests gender played into Obama-Warren spat

Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown threw a grenade into the ongoing war of words between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and President Barack Obama, a war that reached new heights with Tuesday’s dramatic setback of Obama’s trade agenda in the Senate.

Brown, one of the top Democratic leaders of the uprising against Obama’s trade push, criticized the president for what the senator saw as “disrespectful” comments toward Warren and suggested that Warren’s gender may have played a role.

When asked how Obama was being disrespectful of the Massachusetts Democrat, Brown replied: “I think by just calling her ‘another politician.’” He continued, “I’m not going to get into more details. I think referring to her as first name, when he might not have done that for a male senator, perhaps? I’ve said enough.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/sherrod-brown-barack-obama-gender-role-elizabeth-warren-spat-117866.html#ixzz3a1eMRkx0

Senator suggests gender played into Obama-Warren spat - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO

For six years now, if you disagreed with Obama, you're labeled a racist. The word 'disagree' has been transformed by the left into 'racist' or 'hate' in order to stifle any debate.

Identity politics are now the norm. That Obama disagrees (read 'hate') with Senator Elizabeth Warren hints that he hates and disrespects women.:cuckoo:

Senator suggests gender played into Obama-Warren spat

Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown threw a grenade into the ongoing war of words between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and President Barack Obama, a war that reached new heights with Tuesday’s dramatic setback of Obama’s trade agenda in the Senate.

Brown, one of the top Democratic leaders of the uprising against Obama’s trade push, criticized the president for what the senator saw as “disrespectful” comments toward Warren and suggested that Warren’s gender may have played a role.

When asked how Obama was being disrespectful of the Massachusetts Democrat, Brown replied: “I think by just calling her ‘another politician.’” He continued, “I’m not going to get into more details. I think referring to her as first name, when he might not have done that for a male senator, perhaps? I’ve said enough.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/sherrod-brown-barack-obama-gender-role-elizabeth-warren-spat-117866.html#ixzz3a1eMRkx0

Senator suggests gender played into Obama-Warren spat - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO
Obama calls everyone by their first name.

But it is nice to see Obama getting slapped down by his own.

But be forewarned. This is what we can expect from Hillary. Every criticism will be met with "it's sexism because I'm a woman."

Opposition to Obama is primarily due to his being a black man. -Jimmy Carter.
Watching Dems eat each other is great. The party is so fucked I'm not sure they'll survive the 2016 election.

• Banned
Now that it's coming out Obama is a sexist, will we later find out he's a closet Islamaphobe, climate denier or LGBT "hater dupe"?

What's the next shoe to drop?

I'm not going to stoop to the level of the left. That senator is an idiot & we need to call out this ridiculous pc bullshit no matter who the target is.

• Banned
Well the trade deal debate has now formed two distinct camps. The line is clearly drawn in the battle. It's time to choose sides.

Are you a sexist or a racist?

Senator Brown better be careful or Obama the wannabe dictator may pull one of these....:eek-52:

North Korea Reportedly Kills Its Defense Chief in Horrific Way for Falling Asleep During Meeting With Kim Jung Un

SEOUL, South Korea (TheBlaze/AP) — South Korea’s spy agency says it has information that North Korea executed its defense chief for sleeping during a meeting and talking back to young leader Kim Jong Un.

Lawmaker Shin Kyoung-min said the National Intelligence Service told a closed-door parliamentary committee Wednesday that People’s Armed Forces Minister Hyon Yong Chol was executed in Pyongyang in late April.

The intelligence service told lawmakers that Hyon was killed by an anti-aircraft gun.

North Korea Reportedly Kills Its Defense Chief in Horrific Way for Falling Asleep During Meeting With Kim Jung Un Video TheBlaze.com

What's next for Obozo? Is he going to be like Hillary, and confuse transparent with invisible?

Forum List

Back