Obama Golfs 300th Round as President at Martha’s Vineyard

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Osama bin Laden died on December 13, 2001 and he was a CIA asset up until thje day he died. Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Eric Holder not only know about the apparatus that is funding ISIS/al qaeda but protect it. I bet you really DO wear thoick glasses in real time because you are as blind as a bat if you by that load of shit from a CIA spook.

You can get tinfoil really cheap at Dollar Tree.....

That avatar is of a Canadian actor I think he's married to Tiny Dancer.

But wait! There's more!!!!

Judge Nap: Hillary Clinton Approved Arms for Terrorist Enemies of U.S.
I take that back that man is a screwball.

How do you walk around with blinders on? (snicker)

Trump has endorsements from the Nazis, from the KKK, from Russians, and he has a Commie father in law. Someone has blinders on or they would notice.

Hey, stupid fuck....I don't vote in elections. I am an American not a U.S citizen so I am no longer under the Universal Commercial Code i.e "admiralty law" per the 14th amendment. You can't pigeonhole me or try and put me in some type of political party camp. I am my own man and I have very few peers and that's a sad thing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Osama bin Laden died on December 13, 2001 and he was a CIA asset up until thje day he died. Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Eric Holder not only know about the apparatus that is funding ISIS/al qaeda but protect it. I bet you really DO wear thoick glasses in real time because you are as blind as a bat if you by that load of shit from a CIA spook.

Trump has endorsements from the Nazis, from the KKK, from Russians, and he has a Commie father in law. Someone has blinders on or they would notice.
Endorsements?

If I get the endorsement from 10 people on this board that your in bed with China will it be true?

Endorsements. Hilarious.

I read your red writing.

Bullshit.

I want actual PROOF!

Coward.

Hey, stupid fuck....I don't vote in elections. I am an American not a U.S citizen so I am no longer under the Universal Commercial Code i.e "admiralty law" per the 14th amendment. You can't pigeonhole me or try and put me in some type of political party camp. I am my own man and I have very few peers and that's a sad thing.
13873032_858732554261714_8114906232691633678_n.jpg

Endorsements?

If I get the endorsement from 10 people on this board that your in bed with China will it be true?

Endorsements. Hilarious.

I read your red writing.

Bullshit.

I want actual PROOF!

Coward.

No you don't, you could care less about proof. I did hear that Donald Trump was watching the Olympics tonight, so he could root for the Russian team.

Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Holder are complicit in the funding of ISIS/al qaeda...aren't these the same alleged terrorist folks that inspired the Patriot Act and the police state/loss of on-line privacy that we were told was necessary to fight the very problem that they created? HELLO??????? How about the troops that they allegedly maimed and killed in the Middle East? The alleged terrorist attack on 9/11/01 and yet they are funding them, to take out two leaders of countries that never did anything to the United States? How fucking DENSE are you???

Endorsements?

Endorsements. Hilarious.

I read your red writing.

Bullshit.

I want actual PROOF!

Coward.

No you don't, you could care less about proof. I did hear that Donald Trump was watching the Olympics tonight, so he could root for the Russian team.

Personally, I don't give a shit how USA does in the olympics...wouldn't care if they didn't win diddly squat.

Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Holder are complicit in the funding of ISIS/al qaeda...aren't these the same alleged terrorist folks that inspired the Patriot Act and the police state/loss of on-line privacy that we were told was necessary to fight the very problem that they created? HELLO??????? How about the troops that they allegedly maimed and killed in the Middle East? The alleged terrorist attack on 9/11/01 and yet they are funding them, to take out two leaders of countries that never did anything to the United States? How fucking DENSE are you???
13924871_858239270977709_7810885396789691954_n.jpg

13924871_858239270977709_7810885396789691954_n.jpg
13731484_614883178679847_3316726260249088027_n.jpg

[="Juan de Fuca, post: 14969115, member: 57603"]

Endorsements?

Endorsements. Hilarious.

I read your red writing.

Bullshit.

I want actual PROOF!

Coward.

No you don't, you could care less about proof. I did hear that Donald Trump was watching the Olympics tonight, so he could root for the Russian team.[/QUOTE]
No! You don't care about proof. It's easier for you to throw ^^^ this ^^^ out there and insist it is truth.

Me. I prefer facts.

Forum List

Back