Obama Golfs 300th Round as President at Martha’s Vineyard

13902602_859569837511319_1522596414328500919_n.jpg

The jesuit trained Michael Morell of the CIA aka (Crooks In Action)? The same CIA that took in thousands of Nazis after WWII? The same CIA that has instigated 40 to 50 coup de'etats in foreign countries that would not allow the multi-national corporations to rape pillage and plunder? You mean THAT CIA? You mean the CIA that has been bringing drugs like heroin and cocaine into this country since the Korean War? You mean THAT CIA? The same CIA that did trauma based MK-Ultra techniques on little children by torturing and raping them until their minds fragmented in order to deal with the abuse thus causing split personalities so they could be trained in black ops???? THAT CIA???? The same CIA that were complicit in the killing of Kennedy when he wanted to break them into a thousand pieces???? That CIA???I have a double middle finger salute for that CIA. They make the KGB seem tame by comparison.

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way.

Mrs. Clinton was an early advocate of the raid that brought Bin Laden to justice, in opposition to some of her most important colleagues on the National Security Council. During the early debates about how we should respond to the Syrian civil war, she was a strong proponent of a more aggressive approach, one that might have prevented the Islamic State from gaining a foothold in Syria.

I never saw her bring politics into the Situation Room. In fact, I saw the opposite. When some wanted to delay the Bin Laden raid by one day because the White House Correspondents Dinner might be disrupted, she said, “Screw the White House Correspondents Dinner.”

In sharp contrast to Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Trump has no experience on national security. Even more important, the character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief.

These traits include his obvious need for self-aggrandizement, his overreaction to perceived slights, his tendency to make decisions based on intuition, his refusal to change his views based on new information, his routine carelessness with the facts, his unwillingness to listen to others and his lack of respect for the rule of law.

The dangers that flow from Mr. Trump’s character are not just risks that would emerge if he became president. It is already damaging our national security.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was a career intelligence officer, trained to identify vulnerabilities in an individual and to exploit them. That is exactly what he did early in the primaries. Mr. Putin played upon Mr. Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr. Putin had calculated.

Mr. Putin is a great leader, Mr. Trump says, ignoring that he has killed and jailed journalists and political opponents, has invaded two of his neighbors and is driving his economy to ruin. Mr. Trump has also taken policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests — endorsing Russian espionage against the United States, supporting Russia’s annexation of Crimea and giving a green light to a possible Russian invasion of the Baltic States.

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way.

Mrs. Clinton was an early advocate of the raid that brought Bin Laden to justice, in opposition to some of her most important colleagues on the National Security Council. During the early debates about how we should respond to the Syrian civil war, she was a strong proponent of a more aggressive approach, one that might have prevented the Islamic State from gaining a foothold in Syria.

I never saw her bring politics into the Situation Room. In fact, I saw the opposite. When some wanted to delay the Bin Laden raid by one day because the White House Correspondents Dinner might be disrupted, she said, “Screw the White House Correspondents Dinner.”

In sharp contrast to Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Trump has no experience on national security. Even more important, the character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief.

These traits include his obvious need for self-aggrandizement, his overreaction to perceived slights, his tendency to make decisions based on intuition, his refusal to change his views based on new information, his routine carelessness with the facts, his unwillingness to listen to others and his lack of respect for the rule of law.

The dangers that flow from Mr. Trump’s character are not just risks that would emerge if he became president. It is already damaging our national security.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was a career intelligence officer, trained to identify vulnerabilities in an individual and to exploit them. That is exactly what he did early in the primaries. Mr. Putin played upon Mr. Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr. Putin had calculated.

Mr. Putin is a great leader, Mr. Trump says, ignoring that he has killed and jailed journalists and political opponents, has invaded two of his neighbors and is driving his economy to ruin. Mr. Trump has also taken policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests — endorsing Russian espionage against the United States, supporting Russia’s annexation of Crimea and giving a green light to a possible Russian invasion of the Baltic States.

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Osama bin Laden died on December 13, 2001 and he was a CIA asset up until thje day he died. Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Eric Holder not only know about the apparatus that is funding ISIS/al qaeda but protect it. I bet you really DO wear thoick glasses in real time because you are as blind as a bat if you by that load of shit from a CIA spook.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Osama bin Laden died on December 13, 2001 and he was a CIA asset up until thje day he died. Hitlery, Barrypuppet and Eric Holder not only know about the apparatus that is funding ISIS/al qaeda but protect it. I bet you really DO wear thoick glasses in real time because you are as blind as a bat if you by that load of shit from a CIA spook.

You can get tinfoil really cheap at Dollar Tree.....

That avatar is of a Canadian actor I think he's married to Tiny Dancer.

Where's the link I asked for?

Coward.

:link:
You would know what tinfoil costs at dollar tree.

I knew this three years ago..,..but for the terminally stupid. I never said your avatar was your personal picture...I simply said that I would wager that you wear glasses that thick. BTW, you have been awfully quiet about what I posted concerning the CIA.....I take it that it's another topic that you are clueless about, eh? (snicker)

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS... Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! Breaking News

Why don't you take a moment from your knee jerk reaction before you shake your dentures loose and look at the red writing at the bottom of my post which you didn't read.

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria

Obama Golfs 300th Round as President at Martha's Vineyard - Breitbart

Now this is what you call a legacy . Well that and allowing the hordes to invade our country . Oh yeah and shafting the whole country with oBoobo care . Plus the blatant racism toward Whitie . Can't forget closing Gitmo, he's almost there. Along with dumping the scum out of our prisons . Oh that damn Iran deal AND the 400 million dollar ransom which this genius claims is NOT . But the biggest legacy will be that of being the worst President this country has ever seen. That is unless hillary wins.

The knuckles scraping ape has been vacationing the past seven years.

Was there something on his desk to sign?

But wait! There's more!!!!

Judge Nap: Hillary Clinton Approved Arms for Terrorist Enemies of U.S.

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria

How about an authoritative source? Even Fox News?

Wow! he isn't nothing compared to Ike.

"During his eight years in office, “Ike” played more than 800 rounds, a quarter of them at Augusta National Golf Club, where he was a member. No President is linked more with golf than Eisenhower, who seems to exist in the American Zeitgeist on the golf course rather than behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office. During an era of prosperity and peace, Eisenhower (along with Arnold Palmer, who came to prominence near the end of Ike's second term) helped popularize the game in the United States. LINKS Golf Magazine | The Best Source on Golf Courses, Travel and Lifestyle: Dwight D. Eisenhower Best Golf Presidents
\
You know how many rounds of golf Eisenhower played but don't know who Jerald Ford is.

I know who Gerald Ford is.
Of course your allow the luxery of copy and paste arn't you
Obama Golfs 300th Round as President at Martha's Vineyard - Breitbart

Now this is what you call a legacy . Well that and allowing the hordes to invade our country . Oh yeah and shafting the whole country with oBoobo care . Plus the blatant racism toward Whitie . Can't forget closing Gitmo, he's almost there. Along with dumping the scum out of our prisons . Oh that damn Iran deal AND the 400 million dollar ransom which this genius claims is NOT . But the biggest legacy will be that of being the worst President this country has ever seen. That is unless hillary wins.

The knuckles scraping ape has been vacationing the past seven years.
Eisenhower played 800 rounds during his presidency...
ya would be tough to hit more balls than your chin
You do use yours mouth as the ball cleaners also...
keep em coming loser
I have to take a break after shooting two loads on yer face already..
No, you were disempowered and now you want to take power back.

I take that back that man is a screwball.

Why don't you take a moment from your knee jerk reaction before you shake your dentures loose and look at the red writing at the bottom of my post which you didn't read.

Ugh....this isn't good for Hitlery, Barrypuppet or Eric Holder.......

By Scott Bennett, Ph.D.

There’s a story within the story of Hillary Clinton’s missing emails which people in Washington have known about since 2012, and are now dreading the American public’s discovery of. It is the story which not only explains her connection to terrorist financing, Union Bank of Switzerland, a defense contractor, and a Washington DC law firm called Covington and Burling, but also shows the attempted cover-up of this story which entangles the highest ranks of America’s government.

Unfortunately since the media is, to a large extent, a participant in this cover up (whether out of ignorance, cowardice or malice), they won’t tell you the truth. But I can, because I was there; and I will, because it is necessary to preserve what’s left of our national integrity.

So strap in, it’s a wild ride, and you may get dizzy, nauseous, and vomit before reaching the conclusion. One thing is for sure though, however you exit this informational rollercoaster—whether carried out unconscious, staggering, or furiously inspired and demanding more—your tolerance of bullsh#t will certainly be stretched to new lows.

All aboard? …ready, steady, go:

MEDIA PLAGIARISM

First of all let’s get one thing clear: the recent Wall Street Journal article seemingly exposing for the first time Hillary Clinton’s connection to Union Bank of Switzerland and its obscenely generous financial contributions to the Clinton Foundation and employment of Bill Clinton as a $1.5 million dollar speaker was not the literary product of the Wall Street Journal or its researchers or journalists. (See Exhibit 1, at the link: UBS Deal Shows Clinton’s Complicated Ties ).

All of the material used by the Wall Street Journal in their story was in fact given to them by an Army Officer in a report dated September 25, 2012. Incidentally, Fox News also received this report multiple times, and all of the pundits who warm seats at Fox News Channel (1211 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10036). I know this because I wrote the report they used, and the State Department cables they cite which mention “Colenco”, was not discovered by them, but given to me by Brad Birkenfeld the UBS Whistleblower, after he received it from Wikileaks.

The Wall Street Journal article states:

She also wanted to discuss a Swiss-based energy-consulting company, Colenco AG, that allegedly was violating international sanctions by providing civilian-nuclear technology to Iran, according to a State Department cable that July 1. And Mrs. Clinton wanted Switzerland to take some low-risk detainees from the prison in Guantanamo Bay, which President Barack Obama has vowed to close, according to the cable.

After the meeting broke up, Ms. Calmy-Rey spoke to reporters about the importance of resolving the UBS problem: “It was not in our common interest for the situation to escalate further as UBS is responsible for 30,000 jobs in the U.S., and the bank’s difficulties could weaken the international financial system.”

A State Department official wrote after the meeting in another cable that the UBS case was “a dark cloud over bilateral relations, with concerns it could escalate to a seriously damaging event.” The State Department declined to comment on any of the cables made public by WikiLeaks.

(See Exhibit 1: UBS Deal Shows Clinton’s Complicated Ties )

The Wall Street Journal’s failure to cite the Army Officer as the source represents plagiarism, and will be filed as such in a lawsuit against them in court by this writer. “Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.”

The article also stated:

As loose ends of the deal were being tied up in late 2009, UBS began making plans to create a small-businesses program. In early 2010 it decided to team up with a Clinton Foundation project called the Clinton Economic Opportunity Initiative.

UBS started a pilot entrepreneurs program in New York City in June 2011 with a $350,000 donation to the foundation, according to the bank. Its only previous donations were “membership fees” of about $20,000 a year. The 2011 donation also paid for an earlier appearance by Mr. Clinton at a UBS event where he discussed the economy, the bank said.

The truth is, the “loose ends” mentioned in the cable was actually the illegal prosecution of the UBS whistleblower Brad Birkenfeld by Attorney General Eric Holder and Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer and coordinating this will Hillary Clinton and the State Department and Senator Carl Levin. This is cited in the State Department cable with Brad Birkenfeld mentioned as the inventor of the “Diamonds in the Toothpaste” Swiss Bank smuggling activity.

MESSAGES WITHIN THE EMAILS

With Hillary Clinton’s recent attempts to imitate (however unbelievably) Bill Clinton’s political clairvoyance and slippery luck through podium antics of deflection humor and nervous swatting-away of questions and suggestions, one thing is clear: there’s blood in the water and the mindless media sharks are in a feeding frenzy trying to chase down where it leads.

The raw question they are thrashing about trying to answer is: What did Hillary know, when did she know it, and what did she do with the information that violated our country’s Constitution and hurt every single American citizen—not to mention our international friends and allies? In other words, what was in the emails she’s trying to hide or destroy?

I know exactly what was in them. I saw lots of the material she began analyzing and scheming to manipulate as she was coming into the Department of State.

This is the story within the story that explains it; and it is the story that every American will be so outraged by, it could very possibly lead to revolutionary changes in our government, military, and intelligence sectors.

HIGH CRIMES, CONSPIRACY, AND ABUSE OF POWER

The information within the emails, and the “black hole” appearing where others were erased, is painting a picture of treasonous offenses. The materials are being translated like Egyptian hieroglyphics into an indictment of Hillary Clinton for treason, which will naturally also expand the parties who collaborated with her (or rather conspired) to manipulate the powers of government for their own selfish gain, not the benefit of Americans. These parties include: President Barack Obama, former Attorney General Eric Holder, and Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, and former Deputy Staff Director and General Counsel at the House Armed Services Committee, Roger Zakheim, and the law firm connected to them, Covington and Burling (which represented two of the biggest terrorist financing banks, HSBC and Union Bank of Switzerland). Additionally the defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, which partnered with Covington and Burling, should also be prosecuted.

Most likely when all is exposed and the bank accounts examined and the timeline laid out, impeachment, jail, and a United Nations condemnation for covering up a major terrorist finance syndicate will result. The famous and fake “too big to jail” excuse used by the Obama administration was a smokescreen for their own treasonous connection to these banks, through Covington and Burling, and the terrorism being funded through black budgets that these parties were participating in. This was the story within the story, and American military members are dead because of it.

CONCLUSION:

Like the old 1960’s Vietnam-police state protest song says, “There’s something happening here, what it is ‘aint exactly clear, there’s a man with a gun over there, telling me I got to beware, saying ‘stop, children, what’s that sound, everybody check what’s goin’ round.’”

Sadly, some 40-plus years later, we find ourselves in a worse position. Mentally unstable, ignorant, or sadistic Police officers—many of whom never served in the military—are now “playing army man” and feeding their “Call of Duty” video game addiction by proudly parading military gear and attack attitudes against an unarmed American population.

Something indeed is happening here, and it bodes poorly for healthy minds, free hearts, and peaceful spirits who demand legally transparent and morally accountable government. Something only free citizens can arrest, by the power of their pen, the guns, and their organized liberties and inalienable rights.

Outrageously, termite bureaucrats (particularly the unelected in government agencies and the military) are burrowing through the infrastructure of America’s Constitutional freedoms and protections and legal insulations which protect citizens from the oligarchical tyrannies (reckless environmental exploitation, financial pyramid schemes, and cultural disintegration) imposed by the military-intelligence-security clearance class; and their power-porn addicted politicians. Indeed morally loose politicians like Senator Lindsay Graham and angry maniacs like Senator John McCain are expressing their own personal self-resentments through re-incarnating an endless terrorist war.

These Congressional leaders are nervously watching where the Hillary “Email-Gate” leads, because they realize it will soon lead back to them, and expose the date they were first notified about these criminal acts—September 25, 2012.

When it does, they know their next move will either be: 1) to invent a desperate excuse without sounding desperate to explain away the hypocrisy and treason implicit in their act of conspiring to hide the terrorist financing explicitly described in Hillary Clinton’s unfolding story; or 2) participate in another false flag attack upon the United States, (like this one recently forecasted: Jewish leader warns west will ‘pay heavy price for appeasing Iran’ ), to divert attention and create a smokescreen for them to try and hide the issues. Based on history, I’m afraid they will choose the latter.

Time will tell.

Read more at Major Media Plagiarizes Army Whistleblower in Hillary Email Revelations - Instigator News

How do you walk around with blinders on? (snicker)

How do you walk around with blinders on? (snicker)

Trump has endorsements from the Nazis, from the KKK, from Russians, and he has a Commie father in law. Someone has blinders on or they would notice.

Forum List

Back