Obama Inherited A Mess. And He'll Leave?

Liars!

Gas is like $2. The economy keeps growing , troops ain't coming home in body bags , we have obamacare , gay rights etc..

He's kept all his promises except gitmo, and that's cause the conservative congress won't let the gitmo guys on here .
Gas here is $2.699 lol
I've never known the Rabbi to lie, Timmy.
A lot of people who used to have insurance before don't plus can't afford the copay on drugs, which now cost more per month than insurance cost for 6 months. It's tough on those of us who are on a fixed income. :(

$2.70 ? Where u living ?

I actually paid $1.90 wh my gas points .

Liars!

Gas is like $2. The economy keeps growing , troops ain't coming home in body bags , we have obamacare , gay rights etc..

He's kept all his promises except gitmo, and that's cause the conservative congress won't let the gitmo guys on here .
Idiots!
Gas is low because the economy is slowing down.
Troops are still coming home in body bags.
Obama had 2 years with Democrats controlling COngress to close Gitmo and failed due to Democrat opposition.
And of course you avoided the other 500 things I mentioned.

Bullshit .

What are the troops deaths vs 08? He ended the Iraq war (thank God). I know it upsets conservatives that zero troops are being killed in Iraq .
Bush ended the Iraq War. You say that every time someone mentions the SOFA. But thanks for agreeing that American troops are still dying.

We've had one combat casualty fighting ISIS.

Liars!

Idiots!
Obama had 2 years with Democrats controlling COngress to close Gitmo and failed due to Democrat opposition.

Bullshit .

What are the troops deaths vs 08? He ended the Iraq war (thank God). I know it upsets conservatives that zero troops are being killed in Iraq .

Yeah...at least there killing civilians in America now...amirite?

Yeah afghan is still going . Can't do much about that cluster fuck .
I thought Obama was institutiing a surge that would lead to victory. So what happened?

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

Since when is San Bernardino in Afghanistan?

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

Bush ended the Iraq War. You say that every time someone mentions the SOFA. But thanks for agreeing that American troops are still dying.

And how many dead American civilians?

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

Gee , if only we had some gun control. Who's stopping that ?

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

What's your plan to stop San Bernardino's from happening?

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

And how many dead American civilians?

A very few.

Idiots!

Bullshit .

Who wants fun control? Typical liberal kill joy.....

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

And the far left narrative ruins without question or hesitation..

The far left is setting up an even bigger and more bloody war due to the horrid policies of Obama.

More American troops will be killed because of the horrid policies of Obama than ever under Bush!

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

And the far left narrative ruins without question or hesitation..

The far left is setting up an even bigger and more bloody war due to the horrid policies of Obama.

More American troops will be killed because of the horrid policies of Obama than ever under Bush!

You can have today's meltdown award, but give some others a chance for the rest of the week, eh?

Idiots!

Bullshit .

What's your plan to stop San Bernardino's from happening?

Stop letting muslims in first of all.
You would think that would be a common sense first step.....
But not for the muslim and chief. Gee I wonder why?

Bullshit .

Who wants fun control? Typical liberal kill joy.....

Damn auto correct !

Number of American deaths in Iraq 2008: 322

Number of American deaths in Iraq 2015: 8

Number of American deaths in Afghanistan 2008: 295

Number of American deaths in Afghanistan 2015: 21

Dow Jones Industrial average January 20, 2009: 8281.22

Dow Jones Industrial average December 7, 2015: 17,730.51.

Number of airstrikes by Putin against ISISBOOMBAH as of October: 15

Number of airstrikes by US-led coaltion against ISISBOOMBAH as of October: 13,701

The U.S. has been averaging 2 sorties an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, against ISIS for 16 months.

No recession since 2009. Not bad.

Meanwhile, Russia is in a deep recession.

He inherited stability in the middle east.
BWAHAHAHAHA
People laugh at what they dont understand.
The Arab Spring happened on Obama's watch. He did nothing to direct any of it and let the Muslim Brotherhood take over in Egypt.

The Muslims brotherhood was democratically elected . Sorry you hate democracy .
You support the Muslim Brotherhood. You support the Democratic Party.
But I repeat myself.

Forum List

Back