Obama Jokes about SCOTUS Pick: 'Yeah, He's a White Guy - Sorry!'

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Sorry everyone. Obama stooped to all time lows. The pick that doesn't matter is white

Sorry

-Geaux
=========

During a question and answer session at University of Chicago Law School, President Obama joked he is “sorry” his U.S. Supreme Court nominee, Merrick Garland, is white.

After talking about the changes he has made to “transform” the federal court system from a “diversity standpoint,” Obama said, “And so, when I look at Merrick Garland, that was the person that… you know, the difference between the Supreme Court is that it’s just a handful of seats come up at any given time. Now, I appointed a Latino woman, and another woman right before that, so…”

“You know, yeah, he’s a white guy,” Obama said. “But he’s a really outstanding jurist. Sorry!”

“You know, he is. I think that’s important,” he added.

Awwwww you PC righties can't take an obvious joke. Did he hurt your feelings ? I thought u were above political correctness? Guess not .

Obama is a racist. Shame he's the POTUS

-Geaux

Sorry everyone. Obama stooped to all time lows. The pick that doesn't matter is white

Sorry

-Geaux
=========

During a question and answer session at University of Chicago Law School, President Obama joked he is “sorry” his U.S. Supreme Court nominee, Merrick Garland, is white.

After talking about the changes he has made to “transform” the federal court system from a “diversity standpoint,” Obama said, “And so, when I look at Merrick Garland, that was the person that… you know, the difference between the Supreme Court is that it’s just a handful of seats come up at any given time. Now, I appointed a Latino woman, and another woman right before that, so…”

“You know, yeah, he’s a white guy,” Obama said. “But he’s a really outstanding jurist. Sorry!”

We already knew Obama was a racist.

Sorry

-Geaux
=========

Obama made a JOKE..... yeah, new lows, joking is just not allowed.

Yeah, you're allowed to demonize women, Mexicans, and just about everyone else, but making a JOKE.....

Forum List

Back