Obama knew it was Traitor for Terrorists

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
How could he not have? Well, unless he's an idiot...

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News

How could he not have? Well, unless he's an idiot...

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News
I saw that announcement today. I hope the news media pushes this but they probably won't even mention it and Obama will make that creep a General.

Great find Lumpy1 just keep hitting them. And when you are to tired to hit them start kicking them.

It seems Democrats like getting kicked around, alas, so many years of swallowing their pride for liars, sexual harassers and incompetents.etc. etc. etc. Thank You and when I have time, I attempt to do my part.:beer:

10610944_844666552212878_3542127043320763470_n.jpg

Last edited:
But Bergdahl "served with honor" according to Susan Rice!

Lies pour out of Democratic Party leadership like water over Niagara Falls. Granted, it is a THE greatest source of pride to Democratic Party voters, in fact, they quite obviously insist upon it.

Well, just sayin...:9:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back