OBAMA LIED in Debate.. misleading voters AGAIN!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester
White House economic adviser Gene Sperling admits that, yes, in fact, the sequestration was President Obama's plan:

Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester | The Weekly Standard

So what are you Obama supporters going to do?

Obama said in the debates:
"First of all, the sequester is not something that I've proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed. It will not happen," Obama said. "The budget that we are talking about is not reducing our military spending. It is maintaining it."
PolitiFact | Barack Obama says Congress owns sequestration cuts

Please explain how come you Obama supporters are supporter a PROVEN LIE:
Obama said he wasn't ... Now after the elections and people believed the liar the WH says it was Obama's plan!!!

Ah, it is hard to tell with that Obama, whether he is lying or is just ignorant. He says so much that just ain't true one should wonder about his mental health.

obama lies every time he opens his mouth. obama lied wouldn't be a headline news, if obama told the truth it would be a miracle.

Oh, so this is it? Got the goods on him this time? really?
Congress passed the sequestration legislation BEFORE the President signed it into law. That means Congress "proposed it".

Still better than the Republicans at this time.

moonbat.jpg

Congress passed the sequestration legislation BEFORE the President signed it into law. That means Congress "proposed it".

Way to try to redefine the word "propose".

nuanced! parsing! "What 'is' is"!!!
White House economic adviser Gene Sperling admits that, yes, in fact, the sequestration was President Obama's plan:

NO matter how you try The concept of Sequester was proposed BY Obama.. WAS Obama's PLAN!!!

You know I've said I've been wrong several times on this board but you Obama supporters... are so dishonest!

Here is an opportunity to convince the growing number of people that voted fooled again by Obama who are getting pissed!
All you Obama supporters need to do is show you are logical rational people and say OK Obama was wrong when he said Romney was wrong!

nuanced! parsing! "What 'is' is"!!!

NO matter how you try The concept of Sequester was proposed BY Obama.. WAS Obama's PLAN!!!

You know I've said I've been wrong several times on this board but you Obama supporters... are so dishonest!

Here is an opportunity to convince the growing number of people that voted fooled again by Obama who are getting pissed!
All you Obama supporters need to do is show you are logical rational people and say OK Obama was wrong when he said Romney was wrong!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZC-Zifx90]President Obama: I will veto any effort to get rid of the sequester cuts - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back