Obama "Prepared To Act": Who Is He Kidding?

. He has no credibility anywhere in the world.

And yet polls repeatedly show that he is far more respected right around the world than his predecessor.

Can you at least admit that you would condemn him no matter what he did with Syria?

LMAO. Bush was listened to, had allies and was respected by friends and foes alike. World leaders don't answer the phone when Obama calls.

LMAO. Bush was listened to, had allies and was respected by friends and foes alike. World leaders don't answer the phone when Obama calls.

I look forward to seeing that claim backed up with survey results.

I think we both know that it can't be, because it is nonsense.

Jackson -

You did not back up your claim, you will not, and you cannot.

It might surprise you to know that research is conducted around the world asking peoples' attitudes towards the US and President.

In Finland, under Bush it sank to 18% positive attitude. Under Obama, it peaked at 87% positive.

Shall we look at other countries?

Jackson -

You do understand that at the moment there is no US operation in Syria, right?

From your posts you seem to think there is....

Jackson -

You did not back up your claim, you will not, and you cannot.

It might surprise you to know that research is conducted around the world asking peoples' attitudes towards the US and President.

In Finland, under Bush it sank to 18% positive attitude. Under Obama, it peaked at 87% positive.

Shall we look at other countries?

Yes. What counts are when the chips are down. Where's Finland and the love they have for Obama when it comes puting your money where your mouth is. You are deflecting my friend. Deflecting.

Jackson -

You might have missed this:

Europeans generally give the U.S. high ratings, especially in Italy, where 76% now have a positive view of America, up from 74% last year and 53% in 2007. Greece is the only European country polled where fewer than half offer a positive assessment of the U.S.

In both France and Germany, ratings for the U.S. are much higher today than they were during President George W. Bush’s tenure, but they have also declined somewhat since 2009, the first year of Barack Obama’s presidency.

What's to deflect?

Around 20 countries were involved in the Libya missions, and if there is a mission in Syria, probably a similar number of countries will be involved. The fact that it is likely to be airstrikes only means more countries won't be needed or in a position to assist anyway.

You mean he's gonna fire a missile into a remote area and claim he acted decisively? I'm sure Assad is shittin' in his boots.

He is.

In case you didn't notice, Syria signed on to the Chemical Weapons treaty and will turn them over.

You folks want to run Assad for President, now?

Or you still lovin' Putin.

You mean he's gonna fire a missile into a remote area and claim he acted decisively? I'm sure Assad is shittin' in his boots.

He is.

In case you didn't notice, Syria signed on to the Chemical Weapons treaty and will turn them over.

You folks want to run Assad for President, now?

Or you still lovin' Putin.

and you and obama trust Putin and Assad? really, such honorable guys. :lol: right, all of Assad's CW will be shipped to Moscow and Putin will keep watch over them----:cuckoo:

face it, shallow, obama got punked by putin.

it means he will strike if needed....I know thats complicated for you to grasp.

Why will tis time be different from last time when he let the Russians bully him into not acting? His actions over this have been nothing short of incompetent. He wanted everyone else to make his decision for him, so Putin stepped in and did.
I realize that history, even the last 2 weeks, isn't your bag. In fact, nothing seems to be your bag as you are consistently wrong in every post.

I look forward to seeing that claim backed up with survey results.

I think we both know that it can't be, because it is nonsense.

How's Obama's Coalition of Allies to support him in Syria coming?

He has "dozens of allies" all lined up. Just ask Debbie!
DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz: U.S. has 'dozens' of allies - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

This administration thinks Americans will believe any bullshit they spin. On that account they appear to be right.

Obama says U.S. remains prepared to act on Syria if diplomacy fails

So Obama promises to act. What does that mean? He will submit a resolution to the UN? He will seek congressional approval for an eensy weensy air strike?
Assad must be laughing his ass off at this dumbshit. He has no credibility anywhere in the world.

ACT ?? that is all the son-of-a-bitch has been doing since his coronation, acting like a president, but doing much better job of acting like a dicktater :up: ....... :lmao:

If obama strikes Syria in violation of the American people's express opposition, in violation of Congress and in violation of international law, he will absolutely deserve the result. Unfortunately WE don't deserve the result and will certainly pay the price for his foolishness.

Watch obama wiggle on the Russian hook.

Obama Rejects Criticism of Shifting Syria Policy: ?I?m Less Concerned About Style Points? - ABC News

“I welcome him being involved. I welcome him saying, ‘I will take responsibility for pushing my client, the Assad regime, to deal with these chemical weapons,’” he said. “This is not the Cold War. This is not a contest between the United States and Russia.”

If Russia wants influence in Syria, Obama added, “that doesn’t hurt our interests.”

Of course it's a contest between the United States and Russia! And obama just conceded.

Just in case someone missed obama's concession speech. He's clarifying it for Iran.

Obama said he believes his threat to use U.S. military force in Syria, and subsequent pause to pursue diplomacy, sends a signal to the Iranian regime in the ongoing dispute over its contested nuclear program.

“What they should draw from this lesson is that there is the potential of resolving these issues diplomatically,” Obama said.

“I think this new president is not going to suddenly make it easy,” he added. “But you know, my view is that if you have both a credible threat of force, combined with a rigorous diplomatic effort, that, in fact … you can strike a deal.”

Is obama handing his Iranian problem to Russia too????

Forum List

Back