Obama Refuses to Endorse Kamala, Democrats Officially On The Verge Of All Out Civil War

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
For any of you doomers thinking this was the game plan all along - that myth just went up in smoke.

Biden has endorsed Kamala, Kamala has said she is running.

And then Obama said "NOPE!"

The DNC next month is going to make '68 look like tiddly winks.

Just as a political geek, I am going to enjoy the history being made with each passing moment since the 6/27 debate.

Particularly since there is little doubt about how all this ends.

With a united MAGA party in control of Capitol Hill, and the Democrat Party in absolute tatters.

For any of you doomers thinking this was the game plan all along - that myth just went up in smoke.

Just as a political geek, I am going to enjoy the history being made with each moment since the 6/27 debate.

With a united MAGA party in control of Capitol Hill, and the Democrat Party in absolute tatters.

This might be the most important decision of Obamas career.

He must know what we know about competence. In fact, he knows much more AND he was president so he knows what's at stake.

This might be the most important decision of Obamas career.

He must know what we know about competence. In fact, he knows much more AND he was president so he knows what's at stake.

It sounds like he's opting for an open convention, while passing up the first POC female in the White House.

How this ends any way other than badly is just impossible to envision.

I don't know if i believe that....Is there a feud between kamala and barry.? lIke she's going to be the president and barry isn't?

1721595247256.png

Just as a political geek, I am going to enjoy the history being made with each passing moment since the 6/27 debate.

stand by, rhodey. here is an enemy you really do not know. the coconut lady comin' to get ya. .

Refuses?

o'tay.jpg

He wasn't interviewed, only released a statement, and was not asked, so, your title is another lie. You have to be asked in order to refuse, or make it part of a press release. He did neither.

Obama humiliates Biden again? lol Clearly Obama and Biden have been at war behind the scenes.

Forum List

Back