Obama says he pays his fair share....trump....who knows?

Amid wealth tax debate, Obama says paying his fair share is 'something I insist upon'

Obama says he doesn't like writing big checks but he pays his fair share.

trump takes pride in avoiding paying taxes....if he does....We don't know because he has lied about their status for three years.

POS in Chief
Why don't you do this: Contact your representatives and ask them to pass legislation to make Presidential candidates reveal their taxes. Wouldn't that be better than coming on here and wasting time whining about it? It's a dead horse, and you've beaten it into a bloody pulp. Give it up already.
We have an AH in the WH afraid to show his taxes and you want everyone to walk on by?? You don't hide something unless there's something wrong with what your hiding
Tax issues plague Mr. Trump as they did Mr. Nixon. After Mr. Nixon reported he paid less than $1,600 in total federal taxes in 1970 and 1971, when his annual salary was about $200,000, he had a tortured explanation and famously said, “I am not a crook!” Eventually he wrote big checks for what he should have paid.

Mr. Trump’s income tax returns remain a mystery. We have no accurate idea of the financial conflicts between his job as president and his continuing connection to his company’s global network of real estate holdings, hotels and resorts. The Times has also reported that he engaged in “dubious” tax practices that may have included fraud. And during his testimony on Capitol Hill last week, Mr. Cohen said Mr. Trump on a number of occasions underreported his earnings to avoid paying taxes.

And like Mr. Trump, Mr. Nixon hated the press.

Amid wealth tax debate, Obama says paying his fair share is 'something I insist upon'

trump takes pride in avoiding paying taxes....if he does....We don't know because he has lied about their status for three years.

POS in Chief
Why don't you do this: Contact your representatives and ask them to pass legislation to make Presidential candidates reveal their taxes. Wouldn't that be better than coming on here and wasting time whining about it? It's a dead horse, and you've beaten it into a bloody pulp. Give it up already.
We have an AH in the WH afraid to show his taxes and you want everyone to walk on by?? You don't hide something unless there's something wrong with what your hiding
Tax issues plague Mr. Trump as they did Mr. Nixon. After Mr. Nixon reported he paid less than $1,600 in total federal taxes in 1970 and 1971, when his annual salary was about $200,000, he had a tortured explanation and famously said, “I am not a crook!” Eventually he wrote big checks for what he should have paid.

Mr. Trump’s income tax returns remain a mystery. We have no accurate idea of the financial conflicts between his job as president and his continuing connection to his company’s global network of real estate holdings, hotels and resorts. The Times has also reported that he engaged in “dubious” tax practices that may have included fraud. And during his testimony on Capitol Hill last week, Mr. Cohen said Mr. Trump on a number of occasions underreported his earnings to avoid paying taxes.

We can only hope that they share the same fate as presidents....trump makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

POS in Chief

We can only hope that they share the same fate as presidents....trump makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout.
And Nixons dead

POS in Chief

So if the pathological liar Obama SAYS something you automatically believe it, despite his track record of nonstop lying like the girl of your dreams, Hilarious Hillary? All I can say is that I feel sorry for drooling, special-needs-children like yourself. You never had the cognizance necessary to think the tiniest thought for yourself....or even change your own diapers. You poor, poor thing.

POS in Chief

So if the pathological liar Obama SAYS something you automatically believe it, despite his track record of nonstop lying like the girl of your dreams, Hilarious Hillary? All I can say is that I feel sorry for drooling, special-needs-children like yourself. You never had the cognizance necessary to think the tiniest thought for yourself....or even change your own diapers. You poor, poor thing.
You're as sick as your degenerate liar trump is Trump only lies when he opens his yapper and you eat it up

POS in Chief
Yes and we all know the Great Barack NEVER lies.
Yes gip there are small lies big lies and damned lies and trump is a damned liar

POS in Chief
There is no such thing as "fair share"
This isn't kindergarten snack time ya fool. You pay what you owe plain and simple. Link me to a single Democrat who pays beyond what they are required to pay in an effort to pay a "fair share".....WITH PROOF

POS in Chief
This isn't kindergarten snack time ya fool. You pay what you owe plain and simple. Link me to a single Democrat who pays beyond what they are required to pay in an effort to pay a "fair share".....WITH PROOF
You pay what the law allows The law is way overweight in protecting the 1%'s money

Remember when the black guy was in office how the pseudocons, including Trump himself, were all about how Presidents should reveal their tax returns and school transcripts?

They were just kidding! Yeah, that's it. Just kidding.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

POS in Chief
You pay what the law allows The law is way overweight in protecting the 1%'s money
Shame Obama didn't "fix" that when he held BOTH houses huh?!

POS in Chief
Yes and we all know the Great Barack NEVER lies.
Yes gip there are small lies big lies and damned lies and trump is a damned liar
Agreed. Just like Obama but you like him, and hate Trump.

The Ruling Class loves you.

POS in Chief
He still had republicans killing whatever he wanted to do

POS in Chief
He still had republicans killing whatever he wanted to do
If course he did! It's not like he got Obamacare passed with 100% Republican obstruction.....oh wait!

Trump cheats on his taxes just like he cheats at golf

Forum List

Back