Obama speaks out on Zimmerman

If Obama had to insert himself in this again, He should have just said, I ask that all Americans find it in themselves to react with calm for the benefit of the country and one another.

And then tell Holder to get any ideas of federal charges out of his mind!

Obama: Trayvon Martin death a tragedy for America | US National Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama says the death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy for America.

Obama says he knows the not-guilty verdict reached late Saturday has elicited strong passions around the country. In a statement released Sunday, Obama is asking that all Americans respect the call for calm reflection. There have been a number of rallies and protests, most of which have been peaceful.

Obama says Americans should ask themselves if they're doing all they can to stem gun violence, and what can be done to prevent future tragedies like the Florida shooting.

Yea Obama its a tragedy a man defended his life from a thug, In Obama world he should of just let him beat his head into a sidewalk...........:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can kill pretty much anyone you want now! It's a great new world we live in!

"Self defense" claim + no witnesses = getting off scot-free!

Hooray America!

If there are not witnesses why would you be on trial at all? :cuckoo:

So the equation is actually

No witnesses/proof = Get off scot-free!

And that's how it should be in any functioning legal system. You are innocent untill proven guilty, not the other way around! I don't understand how many people suddenly do not realize this. Do you actually want a system where you would be guilty untill proven innocent?

What if you actually were defending yourselves and there were no witnesses? Should you be thrown in jail automatically? Nice sense of justice.

Last edited:
Huckabee just quoted some stats...half the murders in the US are visited on blacks...an 90% of those murders are committed BY blacks...so much for racism.

Obama: Trayvon Martin death a tragedy for America | US National Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama says the death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy for America.

Obama says he knows the not-guilty verdict reached late Saturday has elicited strong passions around the country. In a statement released Sunday, Obama is asking that all Americans respect the call for calm reflection. There have been a number of rallies and protests, most of which have been peaceful.

Obama says Americans should ask themselves if they're doing all they can to stem gun violence, and what can be done to prevent future tragedies like the Florida shooting.

Yea Obama its a tragedy a man defended his life from a thug, In Obama world he should of just let him beat his head into a sidewalk...........:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can kill pretty much anyone you want now! It's a great new world we live in!

Hooray America!

Only if you are willing to bash the back of your head against the sidewalk and also break your nose.

If somebody stalked me with a gun and I were unarmed, I'd probably use the sidewalk as a weapon also. Something tells me that you right wing racists are disappointed that major riots haven't broken out after the verdict.

If Trayvon thought he was being stalked by a man with a gun he should have called 911...think about that...

Last edited:
If Obama had a son, he could look like this:

ZimmermanBloodyNose.jpg

I wonder if the dope in chief ever thought of that before opening his stupid yap?

Maybe he can compensate now by shutting the fuck up.

Hooray America!

Self defense had been around since murder laws were first conceived where the hell have you been?

Gotta love how that fucking ****** pushed gun control over a not guilty verdict.

mmmm, tyranny over justice, the chicagay way

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are "bitc**s" and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Hooray America!

It's a winner!

Just remember..the password is "thug".

The question is "Who did god will killed today?"

Hooray America!

Only if you are willing to bash the back of your head against the sidewalk and also break your nose.

If somebody stalked me with a gun and I were unarmed, I'd probably use the sidewalk as a weapon also. Something tells me that you right wing racists are disappointed that major riots haven't broken out after the verdict.

So if someone was walking behind you, while you were going through an area that you rarely travel, you'd jump them and try to kill them by bashing their head into the concrete.

You're one evil fuck.

Ever whacked your head into concrete?

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are "bitc**s" and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

What makes it especially ironic is that the skittles were pretty clearly to be used to create an illegal substance: Lean. I even heard there was some stuff shady stuff going on after he existed the store, but no idea.

I find it funny that the liberals complain that if Zimmerman just didn't continue following him (well there is actually no proof he did) nothing would have happened to Trayvon, as if it was Zimmerman's fault. What a way to look at it. If only had Trayvon not attacked and tried to beat Zimmerman to death, he could be home right now smoking that pot and mixing up that lean. Teaching his older brother how to fight, getting those illegal guns, burglarizing stores and what else "No_limit_****" gangsters daily routines consist of.

Last edited:
I'm right.

You are mistaken in that people who really want to kill others already find ways to do so. Zimmerman's acquittal is not going to unleash an epidemic of murders with people bashing in their own heads in order to falsely claim self-defense.

There are a lot of ways to get away clean after killing someone in this country. I'm just saying there's a new one now.

Florida passed a new law recently?
And here I thought he was acquitted based on already existing laws.

This is great!
This was my first peek at the board today and i already learned something new!!

Thanks, TOS

:clap2:

Were the killers allowed to leave the police station uncharged after it was known that they did it?

The police said Zim acted in self-defense.

The State Attorney said Zim acted in self-defense.

The jury said Zim acted in self-defense.

I will ask you again..

Do you think George Zimmerman acted foolishly that night?

The jury has spoken. The law is what it is. But that aside, do you think George Zimmerman did anything WRONG that night?

Last edited:
Were the killers allowed to leave the police station uncharged after it was known that they did it?

The police said Zim acted in self-defense.

The State Attorney said Zim acted in self-defense.

The jury said Zim acted in self-defense.

I will ask you again..

Do you think George Zimmerman acted foolishly that night?

The jury has spoken. The law is what it is. But that aside, do you think George Zimmerman did anything WRONG that night?

Like what?
Following someone walking through his neighborhood in the dark??

Or swinging and punching someone for following them?

Perfectly measured comments.

Bitch away, nutters.

"Never let a crisis (or a tragedy) go to waste". It's a credo of the democrat party. Why ask Americans if they were doing all they can to "stem gun violence" when the jury ruled that it was a self defense shooting? Why not cooperate in the congressional investigation of Fast/Furious if he was concerned about gun violence?

Forum List

Back