Obama supporters blindly go along with just about anything

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The guy in this article creates fake petitions to see if people will sign if they think they are supporting Obama.

He has successfully had petitions signed to end the Bill of Rights, repeal amendments and give Obama permission to break laws. The latest was a petition to euthanize the elderly people to cut down on healthcare costs. And people signed it. It all proves that some people will cede rights and agree to go along with oppressive measures if they think it's what Obama wants. I wonder if the same people would sign if they were in their 70s or 80s. By then, maybe they'd realize that old people value their lives as much as the young.

Obamacare Supporters Sign Petition For Mandatory Euthanasia Of Senior Citizens Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

It's actually not surprising...
sheeple-6-sheeple-obama-liberals-funny-idiots-political-poster-1274936091.jpg

The guy in this article creates fake petitions to see if people will sign if they think they are supporting Obama.

He has successfully had petitions signed to end the Bill of Rights, repeal amendments and give Obama permission to break laws. The latest was a petition to euthanize the elderly people to cut down on healthcare costs. And people signed it. It all proves that some people will cede rights and agree to go along with oppressive measures if they think it's what Obama wants. I wonder if the same people would sign if they were in their 70s or 80s. By then, maybe they'd realize that old people value their lives as much as the young.

Obamacare Supporters Sign Petition For Mandatory Euthanasia Of Senior Citizens Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
Sounds like he's a typical ODS stricken retard like the other posters in this thread

Sounds like he's a typical ODS stricken retard like the other posters in this thread

Obamabots don't like it when it's pointed out they are Obamabots

Describe a few on here perfectly.

Okay GOP bot

Okay GOP bot

Why don't you contribute something other than middle school insults? If not I'll end your annoyance and send you to ignore, troll
Thise entire thread is a troll post.
why is it a troll post, because it points out the blatent stupidity of the left?

Okay GOP bot

Why don't you contribute something other than middle school insults? If not I'll end your annoyance and send you to ignore, troll
why is it a troll post, because it points out the blatent stupidity of the left?

Give that man a cigar

Draining the health care system? Why would you think those are Democrats? Killing people IS the GOP health care policy. Not Democrats.

Ever watch Watter's World on FOX? GREAT example of how goofy the left really is!!!!:badgrin:

Okay GOP bot

That's perfect. Thanks.

Forum List

Back