Obama the drone sniper is a coward

Bullshit. They both kill terrorists by sniping. Except Obama has MANY more kills, including bin Laden.
You just suffer from ODS. Seek help.
What of the man who actually killed bin Laden? He was a Navy Seal.

Let's just say we have very different concepts of heroism.

We are fighting wars so a fraction of 1 percent of the American can make billions $$ off the killing...do not kid yourself ...

So killin terrorist makes you a coward. Stupid op!

We use aircraft and cruise missiles to kill terrorist. Is that being a coward? Is it cock sucking op???
I am making a comparison to the stupid liberals that are calling Chris Kyle American sniper a coward, understand sarcasam?

How many of the millions of liberals in the US are calling Kyle a coward and how do you arrive at that figure?

What of that man? He's got balls that he has to carry in a wheelbarrow. All of them did. But they would have all been left sitting on the airstrip WITHOUT the go order from the CIC. Right?

Or do you think they would have undertaken the mission without the go ahead?

What of that man? He's got balls that he has to carry in a wheelbarrow. All of them did. But they would have all been left sitting on the airstrip WITHOUT the go order from the CIC. Right?

Or do you think they would have undertaken the mission without the go ahead?
So you agree that Kyle is a hero. We have no argument.

So you agree that Kyle is a hero. We have no argument.

Yea but I think Obama is a hero for sniping the terrorist sumbitches himself.
Difference between me and you? I give credit where credit is due.

Obama's drone strikes are nothing more than a electronic sniper in the sky, with a much bigger bang and more innocent casualties. He is a coward according to the liberal left.

And by the 'liberal left', you mean Michael Moore specifically and exclusively?
So you missed the pages-long thread about how American soldiers aren't heroes

He is an idiot for taking a PTSD impacted soldier to a gun range ...end of story..Kyle's delusions about the "warrior ethos" led him to his doom...

No doubt not his best judgement. However, that doesn't give you call to make fun of his death. His intentions were good, his judgement was not so sound and he paid an awful price.

Why denigrate him? What's your purpose in doing that? The dudes dead.

He is an idiot for taking a PTSD impacted soldier to a gun range ...end of story..Kyle's delusions about the "warrior ethos" led him to his doom...

No doubt not his best judgement. However, that doesn't give you call to make fun of his death. His intentions were good, his judgement was not so sound and he paid an awful price.

Why denigrate him? What's your purpose in doing that? The dudes dead.
I do not celebrate or revel in Kyle's death or anyone else's death....soon enough I will join them...his intentions towards his fellow soldier vet were indeed good however he was deluded about the warrior ethos...he thought intensely bringing him into contact with gun shooting would help the man recover...that is delusional... The entire Iraq war is a monstrous crime and that is what I rail against and what I denigrate...not the soldiers...

Obama's drone strikes are nothing more than a electronic sniper in the sky, with a much bigger bang and more innocent casualties. He is a coward according to the liberal left.

Apparently. Where was this rant?

Liberals stepped in it now, the pukes call Kyle a coward yet Obama snipes over 2,000 with drones and its crickets? Libs?

Liberals stepped in it now, the pukes call Kyle a coward yet Obama snipes over 2,000 with drones and its crickets? Libs?
There's one guy who says that snipers are cowards. I've never taken such a position. So what do you expect me to apply to Obama?

Are Iraq army snipers who killed Americans also heroes ?

Yes____

No_____
To

Why do people claim the military risks their lives to protect our freedoms US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back