Obama the Warmonger

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, and now increasing tensions with those poor, peaceful, innocent north koreans....

This capitalistic, imperialist, expansionist, militarist, new world order profiteering must cease.........lol

Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, and now increasing tensions with those poor, peaceful, innocent north koreans....

This capitalistic, imperialist, expansionist, militarist, new world order profiteering must cease.........lol
Wait just a minute there Slick, for the last 4 years the GOP meme was Obama was a limp-wristed pansy. What day of the week is it?

The military-industrial complex rolls on unabated under the community organizer...........and when there is so much social injustice................its unfair

I'm actually suprised he's willing to engage NK. You'd figure he's be trying to prop up the pot bellied little DICKtator since they're both devout stalinist pukes.

The community organizer will follow the blind ,self serving interests of the u.n. and of course those french sophisticates.........

I used to remember conservatives complaining that he was too soft

I wonder why since Bush left office we don't hear about Moveon.org protesting these warmongering Democrats?

I'm actually suprised he's willing to engage NK. You'd figure he's be trying to prop up the pot bellied little DICKtator since they're both devout stalinist pukes.

obama isn't willing to engage NK. He's blustering. He will do as much regarding NK as he did in Benghazi.

PEACEFUL?
They are threating to bomb us, that is not peaceful.

Obama-Mission-Accomplished-Banner.jpg

Forum List

Back