Obama to stump for McAuliffe in Virginia...why doesn't Trump do a rally for Youngkin?

"Now get out there and support Youngkin by staying at home and not voting because I lost the 2020 election"-----Donald J Trump

Trump is only interested in milking his supporters for a handout. There's no cash for Trump in campaigning for Youngkin.
A Trump hater. Fuck the country, fuck the military as long as Trump isn't president the country can fail and it couldn't fail faster with Joe leading it.. Good thinking idiot.

Trump makes it about America First. I know that upsets a lot of people.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

A Trump hater. Fuck the country, fuck the military as long as Trump isn't president the country can fail and it couldn't fail faster with Joe leading it.. Good thinking idiot.
Keep crying a river of tears over 45 because Biden beat his ass if that makes you feel better, snowflake.

Forum List

Back